IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to believing there may be a connection between A&L and L&E. Here are some of my thoughts on BG...JMOO.

I feel like BG has ties to both areas, but not necessarily each specific town. More like he has lived within 30-60 minutes of each location. Possibly living with one parent in one state and then ending up with the other, possibly due to illness or death of primary parent. Through the years spent in each place, he has formed "friendships" or groups that he runs with and still bounces back and forth between the two. Although I don't believe be has any true family support and grew up in a severely broken home.

He has been in trouble with the law since he was a kid, but has managed to avoid prison or a violent offender label thus allowing him to fly "under the radar." Maybe he has only been convicted in one state making it hard to detect or pick-up on that in the other state?

He has likely battled substance abuse his entire life...numerous attempts to get sober...maybe even trying to really clean up his act after the murders of A&L as to appear that he has turned a corner in his life. I would guess his previous crimes were committed while under the influence and he knows he must get clean in order to avoid detection or committing another crime. Maybe his substance abuse is what got him "caught" when he was younger and is attempting to not make that mistake again?

I think he bounces from relationship to relationship...possibly having a small child...but has not been with his current partner long enough for her to suspect his involvement. Maybe she met him or they struck up a romance after the murders so she has no reason to suspect him? I would suspect the relationships he had during the time of L&E murders are no longer relevant in his life. I feel like he doesn't get "close" to many people and his "friends" are accustomed to him being in and out of their life so they don't ask many questions or have suspicions either. He may be trying extra hard to appear to be a good father and that is helping prevent suspicion as well.

I think he changes his appearance...ex. shaving his head, growing or shaving a beard, gaining or losing weight caused by substance abuse etc...often enough that no one thinks of it as being out of the ordinary. Maybe he shaved his head or beard when the sketch was released, but it's something he does often so no one suspected anything. He could have also left one state to visit the other, at crucial times during the case (ie. sketch release), but again it's something he does frequently so it doesn't arouse suspicion. I would also believe that he is a bit younger than LE estimates...more likely in his mid-30s when he murdered A&L and late 20s at the time L&E were killed. This also supports my belief that he was involved...or at least suspected of...other serious crimes in his late teens/early 20s and has steadily escalated. Maybe increasing problems with substance abuse, coupled with his "luck" in avoiding lengthy incarceration, gave him a sense of invincibility?

My opinion is that the date plays a significant role in both cases...it's of importance to him. Possibly a birthday? I also think location is key in that he has lived or even worked near them. I think he is comfortable there, possibly places he has visited numerous times growing up to escape the horror of his childhood. He finds some sense of peace in nature...possibly the only place where he feels in control...in an otherwise chaotic life. Many who have been incarcerated also have extra appreciation for the outdoors after periods of confinement. This fact is something that has had me convinced since the very beginning that BG has been incarcerated (even just in county jail) at some point during his life. If these cases are not related and the killer is not one in the same, I feel strongly that the perpetrators will be proven to have similar profiles.

The aspect I do not understand is WHY Abby & Libby and WHY Lyric & Elizabeth? My gut tells me BG is responsible for both, but I can't decide why these girls?

(A) Lyric & Elizabeth were completely random at the time, but seeing Abby & Libby that day was a flashback and caused him to do it again. Again, I think the date has something to do with why he was even at the bridge in the first place.
OR
(B) He knew someone from each family from living or working within a hour of each location. It doesn't explain how he knew the girls would be at either place, but I think this guy has frequented both areas enough there could be a slight chance that this is a possibility. Maybe he had 2 sisters or half-sisters that caused a problem for him (ex.parent who chose them over him) and the sight of A&L and L&E sent him into a rage? It could be anything unfortunately. I just really believe the date plays a role in the "WHY" in each case.

Sorry this is long and I rambled on. These are just some of my thoughts and strictly my own opinion! I would love to hear your thoughts on why or why not my ideas are plausible. TIA.

As always, JMOO!
[emoji177]Justice for our Hoosier Angels[emoji177]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been driving myself crazy (not a long trip) trying to come up with something that hasn't already been said. The comparison between the 4 girls reminded me of something that pops into my mind off and on. If the same man did kill both sets of girls, is it possible that he has 2 young daughters, sisters or some other girls in their age range that he is extremely upset with? That could explain why L&A almost look like what L&E would look if they were alive today. Seeing the 2 girls together, laughing and having fun, could remind him of the 2 girls in his life and set him off. One thing I was seriously wondering about is if BG lost 2 daughters in a divorce, and their looks are similar to the type of girls he kills. MOO

I've been driving myself crazy (not a long trip) trying to come up with something that hasn't already been said. The comparison between the 4 girls reminded me of something that pops into my mind off and on. If the same man did kill both sets of girls, is it possible that he has 2 young daughters, sisters or some other girls in their age range that he is extremely upset with? That could explain why L&A almost look like what L&E would look if they were alive today. Seeing the 2 girls together, laughing and having fun, could remind him of the 2 girls in his life and set him off. One thing I was seriously wondering about is if BG lost 2 daughters in a divorce, and their looks are similar to the type of girls he kills. MOO

This is the piece, for me, that has been missing because I don’t think there was an SA (Libby & Abby’s case). This scenario would make sense to me. Good thinking! MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if IN LE is using a (computer) system from the FBI that sorts through the tips? TIA

Something you said and Otto's list got me thinking...
If BG is responsible for both Lyric & Lizzie and Abby & Liberty then he would be an SK...and as such would have a geographical pattern. I'm not an expert but as I understand it, a triangle shape is often a geographical thumb print. In this case, the south axis pointing to the Macomb, IL area and the north axis to the Harvard, IL area. Also, the dates will be much more significant. Is it possible these dates are bible verses referring to children? Which begs the question is this guy a pastor???

If BG is responsible for both Lyric & Lizzie and Abby & Liberty then he would be an SK...and as such would have a geographical pattern. I'm not an expert but as I understand it, a triangle shape is often a geographical thumb print. In this case, the south axis pointing to the Macomb, IL area and the north axis to the Harvard, IL area. Also, the dates will be much more significant. Is it possible these dates are bible verses referring to children? Which begs the question is this guy a pastor???

I looked up Judges (7th book) 13:12 and Exodus (2nd book) 13:17, but I didn't think they were anything that would pertain to the murders. Who knows what goes on in some people's heads though?

Did a bit of digging on E&L's thread and see that Lyric had Facebook and something called Zoosk. I don't know how extensive the use was but I assume that's where Otto got his info.

moo

Why would she have a Zoosk account? Doesn't make any sense.

MOO

Jmo, no way in H does LE know who BG. After a year, they would not be playing coy...they would be hauling in everyone he knows. Sure, people don’t have to cooperate but LE would not be howling into the wind, hoping a specific person would happen to hear and respond. This is a child murderer they are after. Imo, no one knows who he is. You can’t convince me that everyone who knows him is that petrified for themselves to protect a child killer. Whoever he is, it has not occurred to anyone that he is BG. Or more likely they never saw the image. Millions of people never watch the news, or open links to read stories about murders. I live in NM and no one I know has even heard about this crime or seen the image.
Jmo

^^^^This
I'm of rhe opinion that LE has no idea who BG might be, but I feel that they think he's been involved in other murders.

I think they're to the point where one of two things will put them on BG's tail, a tip, which could be something as inoccent as a call to LE about a suspicious person, or it will be the next murder they can link to Delphi.

MOO

Why would she have a Zoosk account? Doesn't make any sense.

MOO

Not a clue. I should have brought over another post regarding that account. IIRC, it said the account belonged to her mother but she was "active" on it.

I'll see if I can find that. BRB.

moo

One could think of foster daughters also which he didn't lose but had bad memories to.

Early on in this case I had a gut feeling there might be an Illinois connection. Many workers in Illinois had that day off for a state holiday IL is not far away from Delphi.
BG is of working age, but was there that early afternoon for a brazen attack. BG knows that bridge and the general area around it. MHB is difficult to find, I went out there last Summer and even with my keen mind map skills, without online resources and GPS the area on C.R. 300 where the girls were dropped off would have been difficult for me to find.
I believe BG is mobile, and has a work situation which gives him a fair amount of freedom, perhaps even trsvels for work. There are a lot of unsolved murders along trails and in various parks in several states around here, but if I were to create a "heat map" of them (which I plan on doing), Illinois has a scary number of these types of crimes, going back to the 80's, and my current list of unsolved murders across parts of IN, IL, SW Michigan, etc., goes back to 1980. My hunch is somewhere in that list will be a connection to Delphi.
Does he have a CDL? Folks have thought Indiana Packers aomehow fits into this. The Andersons grain terminal is a short walk from both the Freedom Bridge and the trail to the MHB. My hunch is if indeed this BG drives truck, he has enough time to poke around areas he delivers to and picks up from, then comes back later in his own vehicle to scout out areas for possible attacks.

MOO

Can anyone tell me if IN LE is using a (computer) system from the FBI that sorts through the tips? TIA

Hi I think it was mentioned at the press conference when Carter referred to the guy on his right. Can't remember exactly but I got that impression.

Early on in this case I had a gut feeling there might be an Illinois connection. Many workers in Illinois had that day off for a state holiday IL is not far away from Delphi.
BG is of working age, but was there that early afternoon for a brazen attack. BG knows that bridge and the general area around it. MHB is difficult to find, I went out there last Summer and even with my keen mind map skills, without online resources and GPS the area on C.R. 300 where the girls were dropped off would have been difficult for me to find.
I believe BG is mobile, and has a work situation which gives him a fair amount of freedom, perhaps even trsvels for work. There are a lot of unsolved murders along trails and in various parks in several states around here, but if I were to create a "heat map" of them (which I plan on doing), Illinois has a scary number of these types of crimes, going back to the 80's, and my current list of unsolved murders across parts of IN, IL, SW Michigan, etc., goes back to 1980. My hunch is somewhere in that list will be a connection to Delphi.
Does he have a CDL? Folks have thought Indiana Packers aomehow fits into this. The Andersons grain terminal is a short walk from both the Freedom Bridge and the trail to the MHB. My hunch is if indeed this BG drives truck, he has enough time to poke around areas he delivers to and picks up from, then comes back later in his own vehicle to scout out areas for possible attacks.

MOO

FWIW, It's been my opinion as someone who spends a lot of time on the phone for my work (and I've mentioned a couple of times over the threads) that he sounds the most like he would be from IL to me. I speak to people all across the US and have done so for going on 20 years so I have a pretty good ear for it. Obviously it's just a short clip but that was my first impression when the audio was released and still applies. JMO

Also, Confusion, I found this hilarious: "I've been driving myself crazy (not a long trip)"

(A) Lyric & Elizabeth were completely random at the time, but seeing Abby & Libby that day was a flashback and caused him to do it again. Again, I think the date has something to do with why he was even at the bridge in the first place.

Snipped for brevity.

IF these cases are related, this is a good thought.

As far the rest of your theory, it sounds like you have someone very specific in mind to have built such a detailed theory. Do you?

FWIW, It's been my opinion as someone who spends a lot of time on the phone for my work (and I've mentioned a couple of times over the threads) that he sounds the most like he would be from IL to me. I speak to people all across the US and have done so for going on 20 years so I have a pretty good ear for it. Obviously it's just a short clip but that was my first impression when the audio was released and still applies. JMO

Also, Confusion, I found this hilarious: "I've been driving myself crazy (not a long trip)"

Interesting. I have no opinion at all about this, but I'm rarely on the phone :).

I think we would all be naive to think present day stalking and grooming involves just hanging around physical areas where young teens congregate. There is a huge world of online dating and predators that is almost beyond comprehension. The young teens are the age these guys prey on.

yes BG's accent gives me Southern Illinois or Mizzurah ( MO). particularly in the pronunciation of " hill" coming out as

" He-oh." with two syllables. at least thats what I hear.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member