IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first things I noticed is the proximity to Indiana Packers. The road just east of the plant becomes the road that goes under the bridge. Then I brought it up on Google Maps and started reading the reviews, mostly written by truckers waiting to pick up a load. Looks like all day wait times are normal.

You are an amazing cartographer! If I'm ever lost or missing, please assign yourself to my case!

I noticed that too. Also that the plant is quite near the high school, so they could have easily seen it wasn't in session that day.

Yes, Delphi Community High School located on West County Road 200, or 301 Armory Road, is 1.4 miles from IP. You want to guess where the Sheriff lives? It is less than a mile east straight down the road on W County Rd 100N from IP.

In this article, it shows the timeline. On Wed March 8, 2017 it states the IN LE is working with the FBI to create a profile of BG.
What could be a reason for LE not to release this profile to the public? MOO
https://www.google.com/amp/cbs4indy...gers-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to see that.

I think they wouldn't release it, so as not to give the killer any information about what they think or know. For eg, there might be some clues in the recordings, that police don't want to release.

Secondly, a criminal profile is a best guess, and could be completely wrong. So it wouldn't help in generating tips, and could put them in line for criticism for following the wrong track.

I think a very unusual aspect of this case is, there were two girls. What would motivate a killer to target a pair, rather than keep searching, maybe somewhere else, for a solo girl? (I'm assuming this was a predator, but that's the kind of guess that would be in a criminal profile).

You are an amazing cartographer! If I'm ever lost or missing, please assign yourself to my case!

Yes, Delphi Community High School located on West County Road 200, or 301 Armory Road, is 1.4 miles from IP. You want to guess where the Sheriff lives? It is less than a mile east straight down the road on W County Rd 100N from IP.
Is there a diner in town, or other place to get food?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I think they wouldn't release it, so as not to give the killer any information about what they think or know. For eg, there might be some clues in the recordings, that police don't want to release.

Secondly, a criminal profile is a best guess, and could be completely wrong. So it wouldn't help in generating tips, and could put them in line for criticism for following the wrong track.

I think a very unusual aspect of this case is, there were two girls. What would motivate a killer to target a pair, rather than keep searching, maybe somewhere else, for a solo girl? (I'm assuming this was a predator, but that's the kind of guess that would be in a criminal profile).

Thank you! That makes sense. It could tip BG off & could push him into hiding. Which I really don’t think he is. I think he’s going about his daily life so as not to draw attention to himself.
Do you think BG really wanted 2 victims? I go back & forth between that & maybe he just took the chance because he knew the girls were alone & vulnerable. MOO

My response to that point of view would be perhaps he arranged the date and Abby & Libby obliged via SM at short notice. All imho

KR
Reacher

What if the perp contacted a third person (teenager) and arranged a sudden meeting via SM, then (innocent) third person didn't show up for a certain reason?

If this wasn't a targeted kill, which I'm not convinced one way or another yet, then I don't think it was his first kill. I don't see a murderer starting out killing 2 people. Not only that, but apparently not leaving behind enough evidence to say who he is. I'm afraid this might be a serial killer, someone like Israel Keyes, again, if it's not targeted.

I guess what I'm trying to say, I currently have two theories, subject to change, HA!

Either someone close to one of the girls owed someone, had upset someone, etc and the girls were targeted as a revenge, with both just happening to be together. (Not my strongest theory)

Or this was completely a stranger who was scouting that area that day for his attack, and the girls were there, thus he either has killed 2 people before, or upped his ante for more of a thrill. If like Israel Keyes, he was long gone immediately afterwards, probably to another state.

I agree with several of you that any acquaintances of the property owner, relatives and friends of relatives would have been an avenuefor LE to pursue. If LE thinks that this person planned out this location for the confrontation and eventually murder place, then they knew this spot was perfect. It was such a perfect, isolated location for the perfect murder... no houses around, down the hill from the cemetery marked as "No Trespassing", the bridge to the southeast terminated in a dead end when trail walkers could not come in from that direction. (The only thing that seems odd is them all crossing the creek).

This person had to know the lay of the land or it was the greatest bit of luck the world has ever seen.

But it bothers me that if that was the case, we would have a person of interest by now. There had to be only a limited number of people that were relatives or friends of the land owner.

Maybe, it would be helpful to have another map, this time of the piece of land where the Iowa cousin's E/L were found dead?

Thank you! That makes sense. It could tip BG off & could push him into hiding. Which I really don’t think he is. I think he’s going about his daily life so as not to draw attention to himself.
Do you think BG really wanted 2 victims? I go back & forth between that & maybe he just took the chance because he knew the girls were alone & vulnerable. MOO

Yeah, I just don't know why 2 girls. Seems extra risky, one might get away. On the other hand, it would be very unlikely a girl that age would ever be there alone. It suggests to me the location was important, and then also the day. The victims chosen because they seemed sufficiently vulnerable at that place and time. But I really can't fathom.

I think only one of the girls was the actual target and the other was killed because he couldn't leave behind any witnesses.

If this wasn't a targeted kill, which I'm not convinced one way or another yet, then I don't think it was his first kill. I don't see a murderer starting out killing 2 people. Not only that, but apparently not leaving behind enough evidence to say who he is. I'm afraid this might be a serial killer, someone like Israel Keyes, again, if it's not targeted.

I guess what I'm trying to say, I currently have two theories, subject to change, HA!

Either someone close to one of the girls owed someone, had upset someone, etc and the girls were targeted as a revenge, with both just happening to be together. (Not my strongest theory)

Or this was completely a stranger who was scouting that area that day for his attack, and the girls were there, thus he either has killed 2 people before, or upped his ante for more of a thrill. If like Israel Keyes, he was long gone immediately afterwards, probably to another state.

Just want to note that, while its highly unusual, its not unheard of for a killer's first murder to involve multiple victims.

Westley Alan Dodd is one example. He killed 2 kids, who were on bikes no less, didn't have or use a gun, and didn't get caught for it until after he'd killed again despite the fact that he was an extremely reckless/stupid criminal (although in fairness that was also before DNA was widely used, I think it was in the early 90s)

Side note: do NOT read about that guy unless you're ready to have some nightmares.

What if the perp contacted a third person (teenager) and arranged a sudden meeting via SM, then (innocent) third person didn't show up for a certain reason?
This is interesting and something I hadn't thought of before. Maybe BG had been trying to lure someone else to that location that day via SM and that person didn't show up. BG would have then been angry along with whatever emotions he had from the expectation of what he was going to do to that person. Then A & L just happen to show up...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

This is interesting and something I hadn't thought of before. Maybe BG had been trying to lure someone else to that location that day via SM and that person didn't show up. BG would have then been angry along with whatever emotions he had from the expectation of what he was going to do to that person. Then A & L just happen to show up...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

My thought was rather that: Perp connected with 3rd teenager and animated the teenager to meet or pretend to meet with A/L. So perp's connections to A/L wouldn't show up on SM.

An ingrained anger issue with teenage girls - was my thought in February 2017. One teenage girl alone has another behavior than two teenage girlfriends in a set: two are much more self-conscious and cheekier, IMO (remember myself in my younger years ;) ). Maybe, his anger issues increased when he was confronted with a pair of naughty teenagers (what perp thought means "naughty").

https://mapcarta.com/22097536/Map

See if this link works. It should link to a map of the Seven Bridges Park. ( The park where the Iowa girls bodies were found ). It also is a hunting, fishing and canoeing location.

The thread has really slowed down. Only 8 pages in 2 days and no news since the press conference 10 days ago.

https://mapcarta.com/22097536/Map

See if this link works. It should link to a map of the Seven Bridges Park. ( The park where the Iowa girls bodies were found ). It also is a hunting, fishing and canoeing location.

The thread has really slowed down. Only 8 pages in 2 days and no news since the press conference 10 days ago.

Not much to talk about. We have no allowable POI’s to discuss, and everything else has been pretty well dissected at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much to talk about. We have no allowable POI’s to discuss, and everything else has been pretty well dissected at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Indeed. I guess I thought no more POI's might have drawn out more items for discussion but I think you're right. Especially if nothing new is released by LE. Hate to see it after all the work put in by LE, the families and the media to get the word out.

The moreI think about it the more I suspect the Iowa girls murders and Delphi girls murders are related. With the Iowa girls we have parents who really didn't involve themselves with the disappearances much as they had other things to hide. This led some to speculate that the Iowa girls disappearances and murders were related to their parents shenanigans. Now we again in the Delphi girls murders have 3 seemingly uninvolved parents. I wonder if that is related somehow. Not trying to sleuth the parents, but a thought process.

My thought was rather that: Perp connected with 3rd teenager and animated the teenager to meet or pretend to meet with A/L. So perp's connections to A/L wouldn't show up on SM.

I do not think this perp is at ALL that sophisticated.

The moreI think about it the more I suspect the Iowa girls murders and Delphi girls murders are related. With the Iowa girls we have parents who really didn't involve themselves with the disappearances much as they had other things to hide. This led some to speculate that the Iowa girls disappearances and murders were related to their parents shenanigans. Now we again in the Delphi girls murders have 3 seemingly uninvolved parents. I wonder if that is related somehow. Not trying to sleuth the parents, but a thought process.

Reminds me of this I posted recently:

Delphi Murders: An oral history of the year since the murders of Liberty German & Abigail Williams

https://www.theindychannel.com/long...he-murders-of-liberty-german-abigail-williams

Chief Steve Mullins: "I think people in the community are smart enough to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn't feel. Our people are very smart. We have a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation very successfully.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo