IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is Shire we don't know where down the hill recording was in comparison to the last photo of Abby on the bridge or how long afterwards. We all assume straight after the bridge and the capture of BG where the yellow tape was. But the yellow tape at the end of the bridge was for No trespassing and not a Crime Scene Tape. I personally think they were, ushered further along the path at the end of the bridge and said down the hill later. I still think this person/s knew the land well and knew exactly where and when to cross the Creek.

I still don't understand how a young lady has the presence of mind to turn recording facilities on but not call the one person nearest ie pick up person or police if she felt in danger.

KR
Reacher
I was answering a poster who said how do we know DTH was directed to the girls. It was between 2.30 and 3.00 pm imo because of the unanswered calls from DG. I think it was as soon as he approached them on the bridge. I don't think there is any evidence they went back across the bridge but if there is any, then I could be wrong. The path under the bridge is also DTH from the bridge so your scenario may be right.
:cow:

IMO could have said that he was LE initially.

I suppose I would ask LE to forget the mobile video and the voice alongside technology and go back to old-fashioned times and solve it with what they physically have evidence wise from the crime scene and leave the ICT part alone and hold it in their back pocket for later. Too late now the horse has bolted. They gave their ACES up within days of the murders, They thought it was going to be easy to solve, with video and voice. They showed their ACES cards too early on in the case.

May today be the Day

KR
Reacher

Are we allowed to post photos of foot prints found near the crime scene on 2/14/17?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What is the source? MSM? LE? GH? otherwise it is not allowed without permission I understand.

I was answering a poster who said how do we know DTH was directed to the girls. It was between 2.30 and 3.00 pm imo because of the unanswered calls from DG. I think it was as soon as he approached them on the bridge. I don't think there is any evidence they went back across the bridge but if there is any, then I could be wrong. The path under the bridge is also DTH from the bridge so your scenario may be right.
:cow:

Blimey Shire I think you and I are having a communication problem in 2018- No hard feelings.

I don't think they walked back along the bridge.

I simply think we don't know how long after the Last Photo of Abby was taken until the Down the hill recording. Therefore they continued on the path or direction of travel until the DTH order was given by BG or whoever.

KR
Reacher

I was remembering a similarly big case of a young teen, Yara Gambirasio, abducted and killed in Italy. It was in large part solved by tracing family DNA to the perps deceased father, and then figuring out which was the local woman he'd had an affair with, to locate his son. Certainly a major violation of privacy, but I believe the DNA was all given voluntarily. Italy is very different from the US.
The BTK killer case was confirmed with his daughters DNA.

Blimey Shire I think you and I are having a communication problem in 2018- No hard feelings.

I simply think we don't know how long after the Last Photo of Abby was taken until the Down the hill recording. Therefore they continued on the path or direction of travel until the DTH order was given by BG or whoever.

KR
Reacher

Indeed. I thought you meant they went on the private road, which is down a hill from the bridge. Then along the private road and down the hill again to the creek. Was that not your scenario? I am :confused:

The SC photo was 2.07 p.m. pic of BG was 2.30 p.m. DTH was after 2.30 and before DG phoned at approximately 3p.m.

Basically we both think the same except for when DTH was spoken.

Are we on the same page now?
:thinking:

KR
Reacher
I believe BG walked quickly on the bridge until he was closer to the girls and then lingered behind them. I think the girls noticed this and that's why they felt he was suspicious. I believe Abby was careful and slow walking on the bridge which is why I don't believe they re-crossed the bridge. I believe BG grabbed Abby a few feet from the end of the bridge. JMO

If I were a local resident would like to know who called the search off and why?

During the evening of the 13th of Feb and Early hours of the 14th Feb.

Why on earth would you call a search off for two missing young teenage girls? If it wasn't presumably their normal Modus Operandi to go missing? I actually can't get my head around that decision. Hey Ho.

Does anyone know who gave the order to call the search off? and more importantly what reason.

I can fully understand, members of the public being stood down for the obvious H&S issues but not Emergency Services

Thaks in Advance
Reacher

I found a link for the footprint(s). I hope this is allowed as I haven't seen it posted as yet. You'll need to zoom in but there is at least one heading towards the CS. I think to the right of the circle is additional foot prints.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html
dc29a0b9c329266539f4d8b48996a7dc.jpg

Great sleuthing! If anything was found in the water the suspect would've been near your circle.

I think this is a cold case at this point. Sad

We won't let it be a cold case kkdj. We're just frustrated. It's always darkest before the big dawn and LE putting the cuffs on BG!

I found a link for the footprint(s). I hope this is allowed as I haven't seen it posted as yet. You'll need to zoom in but there is at least one heading towards the CS. I think to the right of the circle is additional foot prints.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html
cache.php

Was it confirmed that this is a footprint? And, if so, has it been identified as belonging to the searchers? It doesn't look like a footprint to me.

With respect, I personally don't think it is which is why I think the other Police Force has been called in to review it. It is a bit like WS forum we cover the same ground until someone new comes in. Then we take a different approach.

I don't think it is cold yet.

KR
Reacher

If I were a local resident would like to know who called the search off and why?

Why on earth would you call a search off for two missing young teenage girls? If it wasn't presumably their normal Modus Operandi to go missing? I actually can't get my head around that decision. Hey Ho.

Does anyone know who gave the order to call the search off? and more importantly what reason.

I can fully understand, members of the public being stood down for the obvious H&S issues but not Emergency Services

Thaks in Advance
Reacher

Thanks in Advance
Reacher

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

Their disappearance was national news on 2/13 -
I remember hearing the news report that the police called off the search for the night and had a very negative reaction...
Then, because I support LE and appreciate the difficult job they do, I though possibly they got a ransom note or they wanted to send a trick message to a kidnapper that they had a safe window to try and flee...anything but what apparently was real, that it was dark and time to go home!

Darkness? Are the police not in possession of basic large campsite flashlights and Police or Road crew floodlights.
Leazenby can try to rationalize his actions after the fact, but he chose to close down the official search - and then to justify said that they suspected no foul play.
He was probably the only one in the USA that did not. Family and Citizens searched through the night.

Something that always struck me as odd.

At 10 a.m. Riley advises parents to keep a close eye on their children and monitor their whereabouts. But at the 3 pm news conference they say they don’t think there is any immediate danger to the community.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timeline-disappearance-and-deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

I believe BG walked quickly on the bridge until he was closer to the girls and then lingered behind them. I think the girls noticed this and that's why they felt he was suspicious. I believe Abby was careful and slow walking on the bridge which is why I don't believe they re-crossed the bridge. I believe BG grabbed Abby a few feet from the end of the bridge. JMO

Hi Try2solve,
I agree, except I don’t think there was much, if any, lingering involved. I think he struck as soon as he approached.
JMO.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

Their disappearance was national news on 2/13 -
I remember hearing the news report that the police called off the search for the night and had a very negative reaction...
Then, because I support LE and appreciate the difficult job they do, I though possibly they got a ransom note or they wanted to send a trick message to a kidnapper that they had a safe window to try and flee...anything but what apparently was real, that it was dark and time to go home!

Darkness? Are the police not in possession of basic large campsite flashlights and Police or Road crew floodlights.
Leazenby can try to rationalize his actions after the fact, but he chose to close down the official search - and then to justify said that they suspected no foul play.
He was probably the only one in the USA that did not. Family and Citizens searched through the night.

I'm in Indianapolis and remember that day pretty well considering. I didn't take it as alarming that they called off the search that night. To me it seemed like it was too dark and the general feeling from following the news updates was that the girls had somehow wandered off the trail but would be found cold and hungry in the morning but fine. It seemed "warm" enough that they would be ok (sometimes it's below zero here and of course that would have been concerning had they called it off under those conditions). Hindsight of course, but at the time, it really didn't strike me as odd or foreboding. JMO just offering another viewpoint. I was very shocked the next day when they found the girls, did not expect that at all.

Does anyone else feel like we're just missing something so obvious? I can't shake it the last week or so that the answer is right in front of us and we're missing it for some reason. Again JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES