Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flyer on this website can be printed as a flyer. Please print and circulate!
beckerlealeahlg.jpg

http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/aleah-beckerle.html?referrer=https://www.facebook.com/

I rather doubt Aleah had any boyfriends to worry about since she is seriously disabled. She cannot walk, talk, feed herself, toilet herself, is in a wheelchair, etc (since birth, I believe). Would be a good thought, otherwise.

Severely disabled people can and do have relationships, though usually with other disabled people, and most of my experience on the topic is with people who are less cognitively disabled than they look (e.g. autistic people, who might be diagnosed with a severe intellectual disability but rarely if ever have one).

Severely disabled people can and do have relationships, though usually with other disabled people, and most of my experience on the topic is with people who are less cognitively disabled than they look (e.g. autistic people, who might be diagnosed with a severe intellectual disability but rarely if ever have one).

Do you think Aleah would have been able to go online?

Interesting question. In theory, it's possible. In practice, her mother doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would let her. I have to confess that the second I saw her picture I immediately went "yet another filicide", so I might be projecting things onto Cara, but the general wording of her statements makes it sound like she was one of the more restrictive 'special needs parents'. The bit that sticks out to me is how Aleah is always described as a child -- 19 is young, but it's an adult, and even an adult with a severe cognitive disability has meaningfully evolved and changed over the course of their life. Parents who talk about their disabled adult children as if they're still very young children, in my experience, generally don't understand their child's actual potential.

So no, I think it's unlikely she had much personal freedom, but there's always that one in a million chance.

Search for Missing Special Needs Teen Continues; FBI Joins Investigation

Aleah Beckerle, 19, went missing or was possibly abducted early Sunday morning from her home in the 400 block of East Iowa St. According to law enforcement sources, the FBI has joined the Evansville Police Department in the investigation into Beckerle's disappearance.

Late Thursday afternoon, Texas Equusearch, one of the leading search-and-rescue organizations in the country, notified Beckerle's family that it would assist with the search so long as it received the blessing of the Evansville Police Department.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...fbi-joins-investigation#.V5G9AHXlQGM.facebook

I'm guessing no; they said she can only communicate with facial expressions and noises, and can "mumble" a few words. So it's doubtful she has the cognitive ability to be online. Possibly she might be able to play some games but I don't think she would have any social interaction online.

Remember how Jessica Lunsford was taken out of the house? There are some very sick sick evil people in this world. I wouldn't even rule out a sex offender yet. She was such easy prey for anyone. I see 3 possibilities here. Inside job, SO or someone sleazy that knew the family. jmo.

Is there a way that anyone besides the LE can see if there was a disability check that might have stopped coming??

Snipped from PerfectingPink's above post.....

"Late Thursday afternoon, Texas Equusearch, one of the leading search-and-rescue organizations in the country, notified Beckerle's family that it would assist with the search so long as it received the blessing of the Evansville Police Department."

I am always so relieved when I hear that Texas Equusearch is willing to get in on the case.....they mean business and get down to business. God Bless Tim Miller.....he is truly a living saint

Have you ever tried to carry a 90 pound, totally disabled person? They feel like they weigh 200 lbs and are not able to give help with lifting. It seems so unbelievable anyone could easily lift and carry her out of the home without making noise, stumbling, opening doors, and leaving without someone hearing a sound, even if they were all asleep.

This is probably a really odd question -- but is there any possibility at all that she was abducted a day earlier? ** eta: I am not suggesting the family had anything at all to do with this. And I actually do have a legitimate reason for asking. But the mods may edit if needed.

And were there any spare or disused wheelchairs?

I really do have reasons for asking, and I don't have the time right this instant to go researching around the web for the answers. tia to anyone who can answer.

It seems there is a lot of history here and this 'person' who is clearly no stranger to Aleah, & (looking even further back) may be (could very well be) in operation 'payback' mode...sadly.

:moo: :cow:
I think that person is in jail?

It would have to be some very weird person, with a very intricate plan and soft feet for this to be anything but an inside job, imho

According to the FB page, the EPD is not letting TES hold searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay