GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she found a corpse, took photos of it and didn't call the police but told her boyfriend in jail instead. Surely the natural reaction would be to instantly call the police? Based on that reports of the condition of Aleah I fail to see how anyone decided it was a Hispanic body. Ugh I just can't.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

she was probably on drugs and knew she was not supposed to be in the house. some ppl don't talk to police.

So she found a corpse, took photos of it and didn't call the police but told her boyfriend in jail instead. Surely the natural reaction would be to instantly call the police? Based on that reports of the condition of Aleah I fail to see how anyone decided it was a Hispanic body. Ugh I just can't.

Graphic question below.

Wouldn't the decomposing body smell more then bleach by this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think most of the decomp smell would have passed by now. the bleach was probably placed to cover the smell though. bleach smells stronger i believe.

Graphic question below.

Wouldn't the decomposing body smell more then bleach by this time?

in a link somewhere i read that Cathy Murray was searching for clothes. she said she was annoyed that all the clothes strewn about were soaked in bleach. i believe the clothes were wadded up and soaked in bleach to combat the odor. when i worked at jail, inmates would wad up tissue or cloth and soak it in "smell good" (air freshener) so their cells would smell better.

So let me get this straight:

- she "coincidentally" searches the house where Aleah's body is
- she takes pictures of the body and leaves without reporting it
- she tells her boyfriend who was in jail and is "familiar with" Demarco Roach
- he contacts a detective to turn over the information and then magically gets a plea deal a few days later
- she gets reward money, goes on the news crying about how she is "haunted" by the discovery

I have so much I want to say but I have to bite my tongue. I'm just so disgusted by all of this. Who takes pictures of a dead body?! Good lord.

Also, from the search warrant article:

On top of Aleah's body was clothing or some sort of sheet, the search warrant stated.

Could this be the "hospital-like" bedsheet that they were looking for when TES was in town? http://44news.wevv.com/search-missing-teen-going-week-2/

If so, would TR have taken it to cover her body? Or could it have been someone very close to her that used it to cover her body as was discussed when the missing sheet came into the picture?

So let me get this straight:

- she "coincidentally" searches the house where Aleah's body is
- she takes pictures of the body and leaves without reporting it
- she tells her boyfriend who was in jail and is "familiar with" Demarco Roach
- he contacts a detective to turn over the information and then magically gets a plea deal a few days later
- she gets reward money, goes on the news crying about how she is "haunted" by the discovery

I have so much I want to say but I have to bite my tongue. I'm just so disgusted by all of this. Who takes pictures of a dead body?! Good lord.

Also, from the search warrant article:

Could this be the "hospital-like" bedsheet that they were looking for when TES was in town? http://44news.wevv.com/search-missing-teen-going-week-2/

If so, would TR have taken it to cover her body? Or could it have been someone very close to her that used it to cover her body as was discussed when the missing sheet came into the picture?
It isnt super uncommon to photograph a body like that. As in I've heard of people doing it in cases before. And what they were doing was illegal so it makes sense to not call cops right away. And if they do this a lot it makes sense that she was the one to find her jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

All a detective would need to do to verify this truth tellers story is get hold of her phone to see what time the pictures were taken and when she spoke to her incarcerated lover.

It isnt super uncommon to photograph a body like that. As in I've heard of people doing it in cases before. And what they were doing was illegal so it makes sense to not call cops right away. And if they do this a lot it makes sense that she was the one to find her jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I can't even imagine wanting a photo like that. I have seen exactly 2 dead bodies in my life (at funerals) and that's 2 too many for me. I just can't attend open casket funerals anymore.

All a detective would need to do to verify this truth tellers story is get hold of her phone to see what time the pictures were taken and when she spoke to her incarcerated lover.

True, it's also possible that the photos she sent to the detective have the EXIF data on them which would give a time and date (as well as lots of other information) unless the data has been spoofed (which is unlikely, not many people know it's possible, let alone how to do it).

All of this makes me wonder if that picture that was going around months ago was of Aleah (article about photo).

-----------

Also wanted to point out something else in the search warrant article. I missed it the first time through:

According to the probable cause affidavit, Roach, 24, allegedly confessed to breaking and entering a side window to Aleah's bedroom.

Now usually I would assume that "breaking and entering" does not necessarily mean anything was actually broken but then later it says this:

It's unclear if the tear in the shirt is related to Aleah being abducted through the broken window.

So how the heck did EPD and Aleah's family miss a BROKEN WINDOW for 8 months? All this time of stating a bathroom window was open, a door was unlocked, blah blah blah when her bedroom window was broken? I just don't get it. EPD detective stated early in the case to the media that there was NO SIGN of forced entry and now in a legal document (search warrant), we're hearing of a broken window.

Has EPD been lying to the media? Is that a thing - police lying/misleading media during a missing persons case? It seems so wrong. I know they can lie/mislead in an interrogation room but it seems so bizarre to have them lie to the media.

So he knows Roach.....

http://m.14news.com/14news/db_345625/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=3flkEuFd

What stands out for me is the girlfriend thinking the body was Hispanic. The body was eight months old so would have been an awful mess so I'm not really getting how she managed to conclude what race the body may have been.

From the above article:
"[Antwan] Henry said around 10:00 on the morning of Saturday, March 25, he made a routine call to his girlfriend, Cathy Murray.

He says Murray was hysterical.

After she calmed down, Henry says Murray told him she went inside a vacant home on South Bedford looking for items to salvage and stumbled upon a body.
It was that Monday night that Evansville Police say they located a body inside the house and began a death investigation."

From another article ("Woman Keeps Reliving Haunting Discovery of Aleah's Remains" also posted upthread: http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...eahs-remains-haunted-by-discovery/688210833):
"On Saturday March 25, Miller [I guess a typo by the reporter; should read "Murray," IMO] said she and a couple of friends stopped in the alley behind 1628 South Bedford.
It was a Saturday night. It was dark. All Murray had was a flashlight.
After the traumatic discovery, Murray blitzed out of the house in a frenzy. As she was leaving the house, her boyfriend called her. Murray's is currently lodged at the Vanderburgh County Detention Center on drug charges.

'I told him you're not going to believe this but there is a body in a house that I was in while 'bando' hunting,' Murray said. 'He freaked out too.'

Murray's boyfriend told her to calm down, assuring her that he would contact the proper authorities. He called into the detective's office, police said.

The incredulous detectives then reached out to her, Murray said, and she told them everything. The following day detectives began searching the abandoned house and located Aleah's remains."

I'm sure LE looked into this thoroughly, but it still bothers me that the boyfriend says he called the girlfriend Saturday morning, while she says he called just as she was leaving the house -where she had just discovered human remains- Saturday night. There most likely is an innocent explanation for the discrepancy, but it still makes me wonder whether they are being completely truthful ....

In a city the size of Evansville (pop. 120K), what are the odds that the person who actually finds Aleah deceased, is someone that has not only met her (mentioned in a msm article that she'd met her before at some sort of special needs event) but someone who is dating a guy who is friends with Aleah's mom's criminal boyfriend?

It just seems to convenient. Or something. Maybe it's just me...

moo

I apologize if I am missing something, but ...:

So what motivated Robertson and Wollner to try to beat a false confession out of a homeless person (who has a relative that lives several blocks away from S. Bedford Ave.) ...??
"Relative of man beaten in false confession video linked to Aleah's case wants justice"
http://www.14news.com/story/3503720...ion-video-linked-to-aleahs-case-wants-justice

Good question, it's one that I have and one (among many) that keeps me from saying that Terrence abducted and killed Aleah alone. Why would these people beat someone into a false confession if they had nothing to do with it?

On one side, you have the possibility that they or someone they know were involved in Aleah's disappearance and they were trying to cover it by pointing the blame elsewhere. On the other side, you have the possibility that someone gave them false information and they took matters into their own hands.

Which one is more likely? Who the heck knows.

I had a tough time finding the video of the man who was beaten (14 News had it but they delete their videos after a while) but there's a portion of it in this news clip: http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...-missing-teens-mom-beating-victim-now-fearful

I also still don't understand why Deb and Donna got house arrest and James Wilson Jr got a year in prison and he had fewer charges than they did.

In a city the size of Evansville (pop. 120K), what are the odds that the person who actually finds Aleah deceased, is someone that has not only met her (mentioned in a msm article that she'd met her before at some sort of special needs event) but someone who is dating a guy who is friends with Aleah's mom's criminal boyfriend?

moo

I've been thinking this all day today. Thank you for posting it in a tactful way. You rock.

They say the return on the search warrant for the house where Aleah was found has been released, and some of the news channels have released excerpts, does anyone know where the full document can be downloaded?

moo
And despite the fact that Aleahs face was plastered all over Evansville it was thought the corpse was Hispanic?? That's the bit I don't get.

moo

It is suspicious, but a possible reason for some ties is the location of the abandoned house. I'm guessing the girl who found Aleah either lived in that neighborhood or close by to even know the house was abandoned. And safe to say that most people associated with the homeless/drug culture in that area likely all know each other, use the same dealers, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just getting caught up on Twitter after being out of town and I found an interesting series of tweets from a local reporter. They're about the boyfriend of the woman who found Aleah (he alerted police) and his court date where he was released.

twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851441735016345601
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851441975945506817
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851442363419459584
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851442789766356997
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851443655764316161
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851446381680230400
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851447777829822464
twitter.com/LLeslie44News/status/851447991697383426

Sorry for non-clickable links, if I make them clickable, WS forces "videos" which I can only have 3 per post. Direct link to the reporter's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/LLeslie44News The first Tweet is the one with the man's photo on April 10th and just work your way up the page.

Of particular interest is the judge questioning the agreement and the prosecutor stating that they have "no objections considering the circumstances..." Also, his mother works in the prosecutor's office. Hmm... Definitely sounds like the information was given in exchange for this plea deal. I'm glad that Aleah was found but it makes me very sad that people used that to their advantage.

What. The. Heck. How did nobody catch this before?! I've been thinking this whole time I feel like we're being lied to, and I don't think you can deny this one.

Not one bit surprised. I had never heard of Evansville before (I am in the UK) and this case has given me the impression the majority of the town is full of trash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back