IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone besides me wondered whether the mom/stepdad/MP/grandpa (before his death) were involved in "lending" the girls out for the sexual gratification of RSO's? It could explain the previous abuse in Iowa, as well as the PTSD. It could explain why the mom was willing to move to a community of sex offenders & why no one was checking up on the girls while MP was "babysitting" them for a week, and it could explain why some kids remained at home while the three girls were sent to MP's place. Maybe MP expected to have a week of "fun" with the girls & Aliahna gave him a hard time & fought him, so he killed her. Then he had to hide the body & come up with a story, so he enlisted the help of mom/stepdad because they would have known they were doing something wrong by lending the girls to MP for sexual gratification in the first place, so they would have been very willing to help MP avoid getting caught; thus, the fake story about illness & the defending of MP to the media before he confessed.

I don't know, obviously, and this is all pure speculation not based on any fact or news article. It's just an idea that's been rattling around in my head, so I thought I'd toss it out there and see if anyone else has thought about it, too, or if I'm out in left field trying to make sense of a completely senseless crime.

No, your not the only one who's wondered about this scenario. From what we've heard so far, it makes sense to me. The family's defending and support for this monster baffles me, their story from the gate didn't sound right, what mom sends 3 of her children off to stay with 39yr old single man because she has the flu ? I've taken care of my kids whether I've had the flu, surgery etc., I sucked it up like moms do for their kids. I think this case may go a lot deeper than we think. If this scenario is true, than I hope MP opens his mouth and tells the truth, there are the rest of the kids to think about now. :furious:

I can't keep up with the speed of posts, so I am behind today. I apologize if this has been addressed again recently, but has anyone found any connection between MP and the Kyle Holland dog mauling case. For those who don't know, MP had become a fan of the "Justice for Kyle Holland" FB page. This young boy was killed and partially eaten by a German Shepherd/wolf hybrid dog owned by two people who have been arrested. The case occurred somewhere near Detroit, Michigan, I think.

I find it interesting that a brutal child killer would be a fan of a FB page for a brutally killed child. Also, TS was involved in something in Iowa where she was trying to get permission to own a "dangerous dog" because she had a disabled child (link posted here, and possibly in media thread.)

TIA for any thoughts on this.

No thoughts, other than to say I see your thoughts work like mine.

I'm pondering the pandora's box which will be opened once the details are made public and we can then connect the dots or cross of the list of our theories.

There is so much I don't understand about MP and the players in this case I can't begin to wrap my mind around the various possibilities.....

Yes, I've thought about this from the very beginning, since before we were allowed to say anything at all questioning the parent's involvement, responsibility, or complicity.

There are other even worse scenarios possible here that have not been stated. I hate to think about them and just can't find enough reason to type them or discuss them. :(

I'm trying hard to keep my rage at manageable levels.

I feel like that too OneLove. I can't type or discuss much about this case either. I feel a sickening rage towards the people who hurt this child. I can read here for short amounts of time and that's it. I get mad then I feel fear for what this little might have endured.

Praying still that her siblings are removed asap. imoo

Low income so cant afford to fight it, dads just dont care,or they do not have the knowledge of the laws to know they could fight it. Many things could be an issue here.

But if they're low income, then where did they get the money to move from state to state? That's not cheap!

No, your not the only one who's wondered about this scenario. From what we've heard so far, it makes sense to me. The family's defending and support for this monster baffles me, their story from the gate didn't sound right, what mom sends 3 of her children off to stay with 39yr old single man because she has the flu ? I've taken care of my kids whether I've had the flu, surgery etc., I sucked it up like moms do for their kids. I think this case may go a lot deeper than we think. If this scenario is true, than I hope MP opens his mouth and tells the truth, there are the rest of the kids to think about now. :furious:

That's the main reason I want to find to the names of the men arrested for the IA assault. They may feel like they got thrown under the bus by the very people who made a child available to them and they might have a thing or two to tell.

O/T. Bless your heart. Your posts stand out to me because when I read them, I can just feel your rage. I know some people are affected more than others, some are able to read, log off and then disconnect and go about life until they sign back on to read another horrific detail. As for me, I have found myself laying in bed the past few nights thinking of this case, which is normal for me, but this is the first time I have had nightmares that are so bad, I wake and don't want to go back to sleep. And I need my sleep since I babysit all day, but what I've been having seems more like night terrors. My nightmares haven't really been about this case, but just other things in my life and there's always a baby in my dream with something horrible like a car accident or falling out of a crib and scary stuff like that. I know it's got to be because of all of the reading I'm doing on here. But it's like I can't look away because I feel I would be doing an injustice to these little ones who need someone to speak for them. Hope you can sleep well and are able to get this off your mind. I sympathize with your anger and rage. It's hard not to feel that way. :furious:

TY!
I just can't look away because as a society we keep saying, "The cycle repeats itself..." We have to try and break that cycle. There is no reason why those kids were there for a full week. Even further still why no one laid eyes on Aliahna for a few days/talked to her and was not concerned. I hate MP. HATE. But if the children of this world are the future....we cannot keep telling their parents, "It is okay that you were abused, had cruddy parents, bad homelife, it is okay to make bad decisions about your own kids." It is not okay. Not okay. Not okay. The children have to come first. And somehow, in our society, I guess we failed because there is not enough outrage...it is like we all go, "Well, it makes sense that person would act this way, treat their kids like that, had no other options, can't seem to break the cycle..."

If an 8 year old child can take a stand by not taking the bus home because she knew her molester would be there...why does a 28 year old mother of 5-6 kids move her own children into Pedo park? I do not get it. :( RIP Aliahna.

Whaaaa?

You mean the dismissed November 2010 case?

For DV, though, wasn't it?

Could it have either been that Aliahna wasn't sexually abused in the IA cases, or that the code covers some forms of sexual abuse under DV?

It never occured to me that MP's dismissed case might have been Aliahna.

OMG.

Unfortunately that is exactly what crossed my mind.

I just haven't had the time to sort through some of this uninterupted with the kiddo and sleep overs during the holiday break. So my apologies in advance.

As for the dismemberment and disposal you are correct in that there would be no splatter but he stated that he killed her on the steps/ramp right outside of his doorway. Beating someone in the head multiple times with a brick should have produced quite a bit of blood splatter. I'm thinking that he had to have attempted to clean up the area or investigators would have noticed it right off the bat.

I finished reading all yet, but just a thought: Did her coat have a hood or did she have a hat on?

FWIW Last night on NG - she asked the Sheriff if the dumpster was at the same store he went to get the cigar and the sheriff said yes - same store.

Also, evidently the store has cameras (that article that said LE was caught on the camera hauling the dumpster away) - so, going from that, LE probably already had him on camera getting the cigar and probably making a quick stop by the dumpster to "toss in a few things" on the way out. ITA that the detectives knew this and confronted him - asking him what he was throwing away and all - he had no where else to go - so he confessed. I also don't believe the brick story on the front steps either.

JMHO

Now that makes sense, I imagine that might have given the LE enough suspicion to call off the search. I know they had to know for sure there was no hope or they wouldn't have called off the search. And if they saw it on the video when they found the video of the cigar purchase, then why so long to grab the dumpster. ?

I believe that park is near enough to an interstate also that would have made considerable noise.

If Aliahna was not conscious :( when he took her outside, I think it would have been relatively quiet while he was...well, you know...with the brick. :(

His description of the late night (2:30am?) nightmare/screaming for her mom is VERY suspicious to me, knowing now what he had done. At first, I thought he could use that as an explanation for a scream during a struggle, that someone might have heard, but now we know that he killed her much earlier.

So why that incredibly specific little story? Just random thoughts...

Also, they can't inter or cremate until they have this Statement. Am I correct on this, Grandma? TY

I have a terminally-ill 5 year old & when I went to the mortuary to pre-pay his cremation expenses, I signed paperwork for a bunch of forms that will have to be filed. The statement of death sent to Social Security does have to be sent within 10 days of death, but the mortician can cremate a body immediately without waiting for the SS to receive that statement. I was told my son will be cremated about 48 hours after the mortuary receives his body.

Hope that helps.

Hopefully, whatever the truth is, LE will uncover it and bring everyone involved to justice. If someone else is involved then MP has a fantastic bargaining chip to beat the death penalty.

BBM. No doubt. I know someone personally who did exactly that. Saved himself from the DP and is now doing LWOP for agreeing to testify against another case player.

That may be another reason LE/FBI requested the family not talk to the media. Hmmm....

I have a terminally-ill 5 year old & when I went to the mortuary to pre-pay his cremation expenses, I signed paperwork for a bunch of forms that will have to be filed. The statement of death sent to Social Security does have to be sent within 10 days of death, but the mortician can cremate a body immediately without waiting for the SS to receive that statement. I was told my son will be cremated about 48 hours after the mortuary receives his body.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. I'm so sorry about your son and for you to have to be going through such tragedy. My prayers are sincerely with you and your family.

Hope that helps.

You just broke my heart. I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. :(

Hope that helps.

Oh my God. My heart breaks for you. I hope you have a solid support system.

Now that makes sense, I imagine that might have given the LE enough suspicion to call off the search. I know they had to know for sure there was no hope or they wouldn't have called off the search. And if they saw it on the video when they found the video of the cigar purchase, then why so long to grab the dumpster. ?

Remember though when this all first broke, it was reported that LE had a dumpster taped off with yellow tape. A poster here even said, OH NO, what is it with dumpsters. Then it was later stated by LE or in some report that the dumpster was of no value and the tape was removed. I think once they saw him getting the cigar on camera, then taped that dumpster off, I doubt they just glanced in and saw no human body and just said oh okay, nothing here. They probably combed through that dumpster and found enough to pin it on him right then. Hence also calling off the search. They could have already gathered a lot of evidence out of that dumpster b/c they would have also looked for clothing, rags, etc etc. I think what was saw Monday night with the dumpster being removed is to hang onto that dumpster to preserve further dna. But I bet, they did find everything they needed to lead to MP when they first put the yellow tape around the dumpster. There was even a picture of the dumpster with the tape on it within a day of the search starting. If I'm wrong, then let me know. So much to keep up with this case.

His description of the late night (2:30am?) nightmare/screaming for her mom is VERY suspicious to me, knowing now what he had done. At first, I thought he could use that as an explanation for a scream during a struggle, that someone might have heard, but now we know that he killed her much earlier.

So why that incredibly specific little story? Just random thoughts...

Maybe the screaming took place at 2:30 a.m. the night before he actually claimed. Maybe he was trying to cover his butt in case anyone heard it or the other little girls brought it up. He could say they had the night confused of when the nightmare happened. Just thinking out loud.

You just broke my heart. I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. :(

Thanks... I wasn't trying to make anyone feel badly. Honest!

In the other forum, where we can talk about ourselves, I'll share the link to my son's caringbridge page for anyone who might want to know what's going on with him. ETA: I put it in the Tots To Teens forum.

And that's the last I'll talk about myself rather than Aliahna in this forum. Thanks, Mods, for indulging this post, and thanks, fellow posters, for caring/praying. I appreciate that.

are these the pics you're talking about? These are from My Space

MODS - Am I allowed to post this link here? - if not please remove.

I'm not into pentagrams so that was a bit creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member