IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--also, where were the girls supposed to sleep at "uncle mike's" ??

--grandma AmberS says it was the FLOOR.

--and this was a better idea than having them home in their own beds, shipped off to the neighbour , to sleep on the floor?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2011/12/26/girl-vanishes-christmas-eve
--video w/ grandmaS and nancy grace--

--grandma: "when mike came back from getting the cigar-------the 2 younger girls were sleeping on the floor, ali was sleeping in her grandfather's chair w/ a blanket /and a body pillow---and mike lay down on the couch b/c he'd been up w/ her all night b/c she has "night fears"...and he was comforting her all night, so he was tired"....
"he lay on the couch, the 2 younger ones were watching TV, ali was sleeping in the chair".

Night fears are not nightmares. It is the same thing as night terrors. A neighbors child use to have them. Horrible thing to watch.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/sleep/terrors.html

um, tacky to "sleuth" the victims . . . just sayin'

I'm keeping track, too, of what is going on over in FB world but just not posting it

Remember - the Internet is forever

again, just sayin'

Remember - the Internet is forever...............So is Death.

I am only speculating on the illness/temporary paralysis...only speculating...my brother is a pathology assistant and he thinks that her symptoms sound like...

Lyme Disease

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002296/

I know nothing. I have no facts. This is just what my brother mentioned to me. It is only speculation but it sounds very close to some of her symptoms.

What is even more confusing to me is that the mother's friends saying that she would be walking and over the paralysis in a couple of days???? What?

There is a family photo on TS's FB page. This photo includes; TS, AS, an older male child (maybe 10/11), AL, 2 - 6 year old girls, and the youngest child is a male 3/4 years old. There is also other pictures of an older female child that I believe to be TS's sisters daughter.

Is this FB picture the only place where the information about there being two male children is coming from? I have not seen it mentioned any place but here on WS. Maybe they are nephews? Has anybody confirmed that TS is the bio mother to any child other than Aliahna and her 6 year old half-sister.

Also just to try to lay out the family "tree"...
Is this right?
-DW is Aliahna's bio-father
-LM is the bio-father of TS's 6 year old daughter.
-AS is the bio-father of the other 6 year old girl that was at the trailer when AL was killed. TS is the step-mother in that case.

One thing we haven't heard about is drugs. I'm not trying to start any rumors - its just with acts this heinous and the reputation of the mobile home park - well, its a question that begs to be asked.

I was shocked the other day to read about Elisa Baker's drug charges and how they found like 50,000+ pills. Someone doing that many pills tends to be "out of their mind" and that allows for such horrors to be acted upon.

I'm just wondering here........................ that's all.

No rumors, just speculation.............

JMHO

These things usually don't just happen in a vacuum, do they.

BBM

There is nothing out there that MP is "known" child molester.

The radio station that had the article out yesterday clearly stating MP was a registered sex offender has reworded the article.

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218

If you read my posts, you will see that I have been trying to get the radio station to be more specific with regards to how MP was located.

It maybe as simple as MP rented a room, of which, perhaps a RSO once lived, or was living with a RSO, and LE stopped by to do a check on RSO and there was MP. They may have ran a background check on MP and found Indiana's warrant as being a fugitive and sent him back to Indiana.

The radio station is suppose to get back to me with more information from the Sheriff on how MP was located, etc., etc.

thank you Patty for all the hard work you're doing to clarify this issue with MP. You bring up a good point that MP could have been in a room/apt that had been occupied by a different RSO.

From the link you posted:

The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check, and was here November 29th of 2007 to January 22nd 2008.

Another possibility, imo, could MP have had to register as a DV offender? It sounds like this list is for both DV and RSO's and doesn't mean they are both, but could be one or the other. At least that was my interpretation when the article was updated.

still catching up........

Perhaps there were not great Parenting role models for Mom but jeez no pass from me. We both worked full time when kids were young. Me the night shift so i was home to drive kids to/from school. Dad straight days. Allowed me home in the eve and weekends. Between the 2 kids they were involved in 7 sports/activities. We were there for all. Sick you worked around. I am just not buying what Mom is selling. That's what Parenting is or don't sign up for it. I cant even stomach these children were left with this guy. Not even Step Dad had the inclination to walk over and check on them? Beyond reprehensible. All of it. Heartbreaking what conditions children live in today.

She wasn't having night terrors, she was in the freezer.

Okay, I am trying to get caught up on all of this. I have 2 ?'s.

1. Was there any other adult living in the home other than TS and her husband? I swear I read this somewhere but can't find it now.

2. I also I saw mention of little boys living in the home, is this true and who do they belong to?

I really wish we knew what the mother was suffering from. I've heard the flu, do we know that for sure? Even if it is a really bad flu I have trouble wrapping my brain around that these most precious little girls were sent somewhere else for days. I can understand a few hours but not for days, all day. Plus, these weren't babies so the care involved isn't as demanding as if they were younger. Ali was old enough she could have grabbed some pop tarts or crackers out of a cabinet if they were hunger. I'm pretty sure there weren't any diaper changes. Also they would have all been sleeping when the step dad was working.

I am in no way bashing her, I am just really curious as to exactly why they were with this guy. I guess we might not ever have that answer.

a child with PTSD (per stepgrandpa Stone in MSM statements) from being abused might also suffer nightmares or night terrors.

A child stuck in the care of "uncle Mike" who is not acting so nice the last day or so might also have nightmares and call out for her mommy. Particularly one troubled by the foregoing paragraph :(

just saying.

ETA I know this story is simply the one MP told Gramma S, and a self serving one at that, but I can't help but wonder if there is some kernel of truth to the nightmares thing.

Yes, but I think it's okay to read between the lines here. Kid was abused by two different men that she didn't want to "tell" on. Highly unlikely that two different men were physically abusing this child. I can see one, if it was dad or her step-father, but neither of them appear to be incarcerated for anything. They are active online.

Hopefully more will come out regarding this "abuse" as I never read between the lines in cases.

I am sure we should be able to find something from last year involving a minor child and two adults.

My Grandson and older sis told of abuse, mom and BF changed it around after I had police and dyfus involved.Both kids all of a sudden mom says kids are horrible liars gets them diagnosed ADHD and put on meds till we stepped in and fought them on it.Easy for abusers to get over by blaming the kids saying the kids are liars.When in fact the abuse and not allowing children contact with both dads and grandparents after telling us about abuse, psychological consequences from it was the REAL reason manifest themselves as ADHD like symptoms.

Sadly, I find this a very real possibility in Aliahna's diagnosis.

I'm so sorry your grandchildren had to experience this mikeysmommom.

JMO

When I first saw a photo of TS, I thought that she was one of the Grandmothers. This 28-year-old is definitely not a well woman. TS seems to have no (or very few) teeth that can be a sign of chronic illness, among other reasons that may come up later in the case. jmo

That was very subtle there, well stated :)

Mom may not have known someone would chop up her child, but she has a history of at least one child being placed in an unsafe situation that resulted in sex abuse. Then what does she do? Based on the reccommendations of sex offenders, she moves to a sex offender infested mobile home park and proceeds to let her children spend alot of time with a sex offender grandfather and his felon roomate. It's not a leap to suspect mom of bad parenting to the criminal extent. She willingly exposed her kids to danger. IMO, mom is not in the position to plea ignorance, lack of knowledge, or hindsight in this case.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

excellent post. I fully agree!

FYI

SpotCrime site where you can see crimes mapped to specific locations . . . .

and address of Northway Mobile Home Park is 9435 N Clinton Fort Wayne IN

hope this is okay to post

This child was abused by two different people before? All at 9 years old? And now she was violently murdered? Poor kid never had a chance. Was CPS ever involved in all of this?

Not caught up, but I have to reply to this post. Respectfully, I have officially fallen off the fence of having any sympathy for this <modsnip>.

There are PLENTY of people who suffer horrible abuses, many of whom have shared their experience here at WS, and become adults capable of escaping that cycle and ensuring their children escape that cycle.

Aliahna and her siblings NEVER HAD A CHANCE. Every single family member they came in contact failed them and failed

Snipped for space!

I am not wrangling sympathy for the mothers poor judgement. I think her remaining children should be taken out of this environment!! I believe they will...JMO

I didn't want to air my dirty laundry to strangers, but, I was sexually abused beginning at age 3. If I hadn't been around people that brought this into perspective for me, I could very well of ended up with the lack of common sense and absent of morality as TS lacks. However, I was blessed with many events and privledges in my life such as, God and education!

These are some incredibly ignorant and evil individuals, most of all the mother for putting her children in this situation. It is unbelievable in fact! I just think we need to consider where she probably came from, she could be a victim of the very same violations her own children have been exposed to. She shouldn't have children, period! I do feel for her loss. She has a dead child because she failed to protect her most prescious gift. I don't support the mom, I am just trying to understand how a mother can allow this to happen. I hope you understand!!

This story get's worse and worse. I am having a hard time with temporary paralysis of mom. Maybe her ailment was more complicated and private. It is likely that LE has her medical records as well.

Respectfully, I took that MSM article with a very large dose of salt. The journalist, iirc with no name, seemed to have created an article based on no more than what was read on a public FB wall. There was nothing gleaned from that article that wasn't on FB. no vetting, no verification.

lazy crappy no vetting reporting imo and jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME