IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a video on youtube with Amanda and Weston, probably at home, posted by David Blackburn. He has 56 videos posted, but most are not family videos. One is actually called Security Training Video, about the security of the kids during a church event. [video=youtube;1vCBBJukwrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCBBJukwrA[/video]

This is a video on youtube with Amanda and Weston, probably at home, posted by David Blackburn. He has 56 videos posted, but most are not family videos. One is actually called Security Training Video, about the security of the kids during a church event. [video=youtube;1vCBBJukwrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCBBJukwrA[/video]

Awwww.....

I am wondering if he took her rings? Something I learned at an Insurance Seminar. They said to take pictures of everything of value you own. A picture of her rings, if stolen, would really help LE.

Some states require a pawn broker to send LE copies of rings and valuables that are turned in. Not sure about Indiana.

I found this and there is more to read at the link.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...a-pawnshop-laws-aim-to-catch-a-thief/5166313/

When someone comes into his store to sell *jewelry, Dutton must *photograph each of the items as well as the *seller’s driver’s license or personal ID card.

All of the information and items must be kept, unaltered, for at least 10 days so local police have enough time to search coin and pawnshops for stolen merchandise in the event of a burglary.

Yep, that's essentially the same procedure that is required of pawn shops here in NC. They also have to send LE a list of what they bought each day.

Not a good idea to take stolen stuff to a pawn shop...

Forgive me if this has been answered and I missed it, but that video shows an exact point of entry. Has this information been released? Without it, imo, the video is useless. With it, and if the video has it correct it is quite disturbing. Thanks.

If there is no real reward money or plea to the public to find this guy in the picture presented.

Then le knows who the guy is but are just trying to find him.

If we check the Facebook pages of every <modsnip> in Indianapolis; I'm sure we would see conversation of people who know already who this is. Jmo

If there is no real reward money or plea to the public to find this guy in the picture presented.

Then le knows who the guy is but are just trying to find him.

If we check the Facebook pages of every <modsnip> in Indianapolis; I'm sure we would see conversation of people who know already who this is. Jmo

Or news articles. I've. Been shocked by what people reveal in the comments. The problem is wading through all of it.

Maybe they know who he is but why no sketch or mugshot to help find him? For safety's sake people should know who he is.

I'm very skeptical at this point. It is difficult to me to explain why a burglar would risk neighbors hearing the gunshots and possibly witnessing him fleeing the home in daylight hours. Makes no sense to me. Home Invasion is an entirely different mode of operation. Invaders force their way into the home loudly and violently to traumatize and terrorize their victims, get what they want and leave quickly. This case is leaving me with many questions I can't discuss.

As other posters have said, this suspect is most likely young and inexperienced. He saw an opportunity when Davey left the house and went for it. He's probably proud to have killed her. Remember, he is an animal with values very different from the majority of Americans. Hoping for his capture.

Does anyone have a link for the article stating she was shot 3 times? I haven't read that anywhere in MSM but I'm reading about shots in the torso, hand and head on here and I only remember reading in MSM that she was shot in the head. TIA!!

I'm very skeptical at this point. It is difficult to me to explain why a burglar would risk neighbors hearing the gunshots and possibly witnessing him fleeing the home in daylight hours. Makes no sense to me. Home Invasion is an entirely different mode of operation. Invaders force their way into the home loudly and violently to traumatize and terrorize their victims, get what they want and leave quickly. This case is leaving me with many questions I can't discuss.

I know. I feel the same way :(

Does anyone have a link for the article stating she was shot 3 times? I haven't read that anywhere in MSM but I'm reading about shots in the torso, hand and head on here and I only remember reading in MSM that she was shot in the head. TIA!!

Cause of death was the shot to the head. ...she was also shot in the hand and torso...it's confusing.

"For those who killed Amanda, we are coming".....

Those? That's plural. They're saying there was only one person seen on video. So who else are they coming for?

He might have had an accomplice driving the SUV seen on the surveillance tape. (JMO)

It was stated in a tweet by a WISH reporter. But note, it reads, "according to sources". The coroner's statement said only that cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head. That's not to say she couldn't have suffered other gsw's but only the lethal head wound was mentioned.

[video=twitter;665225438294376449]https://twitter.com/JulianGrace8/status/665225438294376449[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member