IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 11

There are three photos released from inside the house of the home invasion by three unsubs inside the Searsbrook house.

http://fox59.com/2015/11/11/surveillance-photos-show-burglars-breaking-into-northeast-side-home-2/

"... 5700 block of San Clemente Drive around 5:30 Tuesday morning while the residents slept.

"The suspects stole the victim’s [silver Chrysler Sebring] car, credit cards, computer, and cell phone...." "... took headphones, computers and other electronics.”

"the thieves entered ....the patio door and then opened the front door for others to enter."

I do believe that the guy who is seen in CCTV walking down the sidewalk past the Blackburn's has his hoodie off uncovering his head while inside the Searsbrook's home invasion on Nov11. He is shown in a pic holding the homeowner's handbag during the 5:30am home invasion.

One perp looks slim like a female in that robbery that took place the day before. But the other guy does look like the perp. Some drug dealers should know who these people are.

I don't blame gun owners. What if that lady woke up. Home invaders are animals that roam in your territory and rummage through your personal dwelling and will kill you without hesitation. Then they sell your items for drugs or gas money or fast food at Mcdonalds.

Just wow indeed. I'm truly thinking about purchasing 2 guns. One for the upstairs and 1 for downstairs. I already have a little barker to give the initial warning.

But I would like to place some of those see through one sided mirrors on my windows on the inside. This way the perp can't see nothing but his reflection while I am looking directly at him snooping.

Thanks for letting me rant. Lol

Did they say this person seen walking down the street was seen in the house that burglarized?
Is it at all possible these are 2 separate crimes by two separate ppl?
The SUV left the area.

I'm very confused.

Good question. I'm kind of wondering the same. Many house burglars are non violent. However, when spotted and thinking they'll be caught, some can get desperate enough to kill. It's definitely food for thought.

I have never followed a case that had this much shoddy reporting. Facts -- that's all I want.

In the last few years that is all I have seen from the media. Its seems to have become a chronic problem with our media of today.

But we do have a lot of facts in the case. More than others, and its good that most of it has come from LE instead of just the media.:)

Btw. The guy in the previous burglary that took place the day before and 10 miles away has the purse in his left hand. Plus he looks like he is our perp.

Now someone here thought our perp was left handed. So this may be him.

Also. Why do every surveillance camera seems to be in black and white and no real color. Dang

I assume we still don't know if the gun found on West 42nd was the murder weapon or not. Even if it was, we don't know which direction the suspect was travelling or the exact address the gun was found (just the 2900 block). If it was closer to 2900, then both sides of the street are open yards. By 2950, though, the south side has a lot of brush and trees. That side would have been a much better spot to toss the gun if you didn't want it found.

Looking west at 2950. South is to the left:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.829...zClMapUx-F1vJAKHvQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Closer to 2900 (the first address visible near the intersection is 2946, so there probably isn't a 2900), both sides of the street are clear. Looking west:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.829...4!1sQAKOnso5sWkf0EaUqL6wDQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

If we guess the killer left the Blackburn house, turned right onto Sunmeadow, and then intersected W 42nd, they could have turned left or right. This StreetView shows Sunmeadow on the left and W 42nd on the right. Note the house bordered by both streets has a very large yard. It would be easy to see how they wouldn't have spotted a pistol for days:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.829...nso5sWkf0EaUqL6wDQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

It seems odd they would have tossed it into a front yard. Turning left on W 42nd, there would have been brush to conceal it. Turning right, there would have been some, too. My guess would be they were so incredibly nervous that they threw it away as soon as they realized it was evidence they didn't want to be caught with.

Here's the view as the killer approached the intersection of Sunmeadow and W 42nd. Note the brush area straight ahead. Why throw the gun into an open yard?

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.829...4!1sxHpTfewON31Q0JZQ_D7P6Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Dexter, this is a GREAT idea.

True Crime Radio will be back December 3rd. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you.

Tricia

Thanks Tricia. Hopefully a leo spokesperson will agree to the interview since you guys allow them to not feel like we are too invasive. Which means they will open up more if they can.

Btw. I think we should also see if we can interview locked up criminals from previous cases here. Most of them will do a interview for a pack of cigarettes or something. Even if they only respond via letter to post on the site. Idk.

Just thinking for the moment. And thanks again.

One perp looks slim like a female in that robbery that took place the day before. But the other guy does look like the perp. Some drug dealers should know who these people are.

I don't blame gun owners. What if that lady woke up. Home invaders are animals that roam in your territory and rummage through your personal dwelling and will kill you without hesitation. Then they sell your items for drugs or gas money or fast food at Mcdonalds.

Just wow indeed. I'm truly thinking about purchasing 2 guns. One for the upstairs and 1 for downstairs. I already have a little barker to give the initial warning.

But I would like to place one of the see through one sided mirrors on my windows on the inside. This way the perp can't see nothing but his reflection while I am looking directly at him snooping.

Thanks for letting me rant. Lol

:thinking: wonder if the homeowners association would allow... Hmmm ;)

Good question. I'm kind of wondering the same. Many house burglars are non violent. However, when spotted and thinking they'll be caught, some can get desperate enough to kill. It's definitely food for thought.

I believe you are correct. Most do not want a confrontation with anyone who may be inside but if the victims do wakeup then the criminal has come prepared to deal with it should it happen. I think most do enter with weapons on them whether it is a knife, hammer or firearm. etc.

IMO

I just posted something on the media thread - tweet from Julian Grace says they have 2 'people of interest' that are being questioned.

Someone asked about Fire department responding
When a 911 call is made here, Fire, ambulance and police respond

What county is this, does anyone know? I'd like to see if they have a jail roster on line.

The crime scene trucks I've seen in footage from the driveway say Marion County.

I hope the poster (sorry, I can't remember who!) who predicted this case would be blown wide open this week is correct. I hope LE has their perp(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7