GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now it’s being brought up that a whiteness in this case who is an investigator at Warrick County sheriffs office like a vague post made by another deputy about this case on Facebook.If this leads to a mistrial, what a monumental mistake

5m5 minutes ago
As he did yesterday, Hagan tells the judge the trial has become unfair. Granger denies the mistrial motion. We're taking a break... It's really hot in the courtroom in more ways than one.

Stuart Hammer on Twitter

“Phillips is beside himself. He tells the judge he plans to file another motion for mistrial Monday morning.”

“Phillips was prepared to leave the courtroom and Judge Granger tells him "you're not excused." He's going to bring the jury in now, presumably to tell them about the continuance.”

Phillips is begging to get a copy of this video the state intends to use but the judge won't allow it. The state says the defense already has a copy. "Maybe we lost it," says Phillips.

Last edited:
Stuart Hammer on Twitter

“Phillips is beside himself. He tells the judge he plans to file another motion for mistrial Monday morning.”

“Phillips was prepared to leave the courtroom and Judge Granger tells him "you're not excused." He's going to bring the jury in now, presumably to tell them about the continuance.”

Phillips is begging to get a copy of this video the state intends to use but the judge won't allow it. The state says the defense already has a copy. "Maybe we lost it," says Phillips.

I’m not even sure what to say anymore, I think at this point the DA is purposely trying to set up grounds for a post conviction appeal!?! So bizarre! MOO

I’m not even sure what to say anymore, I think at this point the DA is purposely trying to set up grounds for a post conviction appeal!?! So bizarre! MOO

Yeah, this is getting weird. The attorney seems very unprofessional and seems to be throwing a hissy fit because he isn't getting his way.

Do you mean the defense?

IH's mom works for WCSO, as a jailer. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's strange the trial wasn't moved to another county.

It must have felt like being at a circus in the court room today.

I wonder who the potential witness is in Bunker Hill, IN.

(Snipped from Stuart Hammer's tweets - link posted a few posts up)
Phillips says he doesn't want to release his name publically. He's planning to drive to Bunker Hill, IN to talk to the possible witness this weekend.

It must have felt like being at a circus in the court room today.

I wonder who the potential witness is in Bunker Hill, IN.

(Snipped from Stuart Hammer's tweets - link posted a few posts up)
Phillips says he doesn't want to release his name publically. He's planning to drive to Bunker Hill, IN to talk to the possible witness this weekend.

I would bet said witness is an inmate at Miami correctional, located in bunker hill. Said witness name has been mentioned quite often during defense cross examination. Just moo. I could be wrong. Think it’s the defense’s Hail Mary,as it wasn’t brought up until defense attorney went into his hissy fit

Last edited:
I would bet said witness is an inmate at Miami correctional, located in bunker hill. Said witness name has been mentioned quite often during defense cross examination. Just moo. I could be wrong. Think it’s the defense’s Hail Mary,as it wasn’t brought up until defense attorney went into his hissy fit

TR?

Detectives interrogate suspect about Halee Rathgeber's last night in video played at trial

Jurors will watch all seven-plus hours, minus the redactions. After the video is over, Warrick County Prosecutor Perry said in court Monday, he plans to call lead investigator and detective Paul Kruse of the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office to the stand to testify about the investigation into Rathgeber’s death.

One member of the jury was dismissed before court resumed Monday. Warrick Circuit Court Judge Greg Granger said the juror had a prearranged trip and had to leave before the trial ended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back