Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BCA, there may be something:

attachment.php

-Nin

Thanks NIN~~~

I think there is one above that too....and if you look at the Black & White someone posted on the main thread (threads ago) (sorry, not sure who to give proper credit too) but there appears to be another patch on the left arm as well.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• B&W-patch maybe.jpg
    B&W-patch maybe.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 748
  • B&W.jpg
    B&W.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 745
Thanks NIN~~~

I think there is one above that too....and if you look at the Black & White someone posted on the main thread (threads ago) (sorry, not sure who to give proper credit too) but there appears to be another patch on the left arm as well.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Unless you think the guy is a "patch collector" ( they are all over him and really allover the entire image), I am pretty sure it's another artifact caused by overzealous editing.. ;--)

All IMO

-Nin

Unless you think the guy is a "patch collector" ( they are all over him and really allover the entire image), I am pretty sure it's another artifact caused by overzealous editing.. ;--)

All IMO

-Nin
Yeah I agree, if we go by the b&w specifically for patches etc, I mean first thing I saw was an ultra sound looking type of large baby in BG torso, look you'll see it easily. Just shows you how grainy weird the photos are. I appreciate everyone working to make them better though!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree, if we go by the b&w specifically for patches etc, I mean first thing I saw was an ultra sound looking type of large baby in BG torso, look you'll see it easily. Just shows you how grainy weird the photos are. I appreciate everyone working to make them better though!

I totally saw the same thing and thought I was the only one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally saw the same thing and thought I was the only one!

Your never alone! Yep guys we just added *ultra sound baby* to the list of possible things on BG. [emoji41]

All IMO

-Nin

Thanks for checking!!!

I don't necessarily think he is a "patch collector" but I have suspicions this creep posed as railroad safety or police. That is why I was asking about the patches. If they were sewed on in several places to make him look like LE or railroad safety person.

On the subject of shoes~~could it be sometime like this??

attachment.php

http://ampmshoes.com/caterpillar-me...lorado-boot.html?search_query=cat&results=385

ETA: Catapillar has locations in Peoria Illinois.

Attachments

• Capture-shoes maybe.jpg
    Capture-shoes maybe.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 388
Libby's SGF works for Caterpillar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Here are a few 3D CAD model renders I did of BG to test out how he might appear if:
(1) wearing a baseball cap backwards
(2) nothing on head except hair
(3) wearing baseball cap forwards

compared to ISP image

The sun angle and camera angles I used are within +/- 2 degrees of reality IMO

attachment.php

ALSO, I am always happy to share the Blender (free CAD program) file to anyone if they want to play around themselves.

This 3D model is a work in progress when I have spare time. I still need to improve the articulation of his left arm, his head tipping, and also a better guess at the shirt/clothes underneath the outer jacket

Attachments

• tester.PNG
    tester.PNG
    184.1 KB · Views: 343
Thanks for checking!!!

I don't necessarily think he is a "patch collector" but I have suspicions this creep posed as railroad safety or police. That is why I was asking about the patches. If they were sewed on in several places to make him look like LE or railroad safety person.

attachment.php

http://ampmshoes.com/caterpillar-me...lorado-boot.html?search_query=cat&results=385

BigCityAccountant,

That may be an option for the right foot but I am not sure it looks like left shoe. IMOO

Wondering if he wore 2 different shoes to confuse LE, If he is an experienced SK who has evaded capture.

IMG_20170518_223934.jpg

Here are a few 3D CAD model renders I did of BG to test out how he might appear if:

compared to ISP image

attachment.php

ALSO, I am always happy to share the Blender (free CAD program) file to anyone if they want to play around themselves.

This 3D model is a work in progress when I have spare time. I still need to improve the articulation of his left arm, his head tipping, and also a better guess at the shirt/clothes underneath the outer jacket

Great!!!
I would like to play around by myself (although I'm verrry unexperienced) but my Laptop would run hot I fear. So I also avoid running videos (and sometimes I even have to avoid running WS, certain threads).

compared to ISP image

attachment.php

Your CAD renders seem to show BG reaching towards his left back pocket, as if he were going for his wallet. Is that what you intended? Because now, I also see that same motion on the (your) original BG image, but I didn't really have that impression before your post.

I'm not very good at this image stuff, but I do appreciate all of you who share your talents here with us! Thanks!

Great find with the Caterpillar shoes. Very, very interesting.

compared to ISP image

attachment.php

Hi michael.gartley,

Nice to meet you. I appreciate your illustration and offer to share the cad program. Thank you so much.

I am exploring what BG may have on his head and I am thinking possibly an army helmet with a cloth camo cover.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi_murder_suspect Helmet.jpg
    Delphi_murder_suspect Helmet.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 261
Your CAD renders seem to show BG reaching towards his left back pocket, as if he were going for his wallet. Is that what you intended? Because now, I also see that same motion on the (your) original BG image, but I didn't really have that impression before your post.

I'm not very good at this image stuff, but I do appreciate all of you who share your talents here with us! Thanks!

Great catch. It was not intentional, next version I will place his left hand in his front pocket left jeans pocket.

Hi michael.gartley,

Nice to meet you. I appreciate your illustration and offer to share the cad program. Thank you so much.

I am exploring what BG may have on his head and I am thinking possibly an army helmet with a cloth camo cover.

attachment.php

Likewise, nice to meet you :)

I like your idea (one of the reasons I originally posted the model, was to get other ideas to try out) and will see what he looks like with a similar helmet on.

My opinion only: from the preliminary 3D renders, a normal baseball cap worn forwards or backwards doesn't look quite right in terms of the shadowing on the face. this is why I like your idea of a helmet type head covering with a very slight brim around it.

ALSO will work on trying to put a hoodie type garment on him, underneath the blue colored wind-breaker type jacket.

Likewise, nice to meet you :)

I like your idea (one of the reasons I originally posted the model, was to get other ideas to try out) and will see what he looks like with a similar helmet on.

My opinion only: from the preliminary 3D renders, a normal baseball cap worn forwards or backwards doesn't look quite right in terms of the shadowing on the face. this is why I like your idea of a helmet type head covering with a very slight brim around it.

ALSO will work on trying to put a hoodie type garment on him, underneath the blue colored wind-breaker type jacket.

I just don't see a hoodie, hat or anything in the clearest picture we have of BG (opening post of this thread). The other two pictures that show a hoodie or hat to me look more like a blurry picture would when taken in motion.

Also have you confirmed since you have the most experience that the original photos released by LE haven't been altered?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
They have an assembly plant in Lafayette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for checking!!!

attachment.php

They have an engine assembly plant in Lafayette.

Good find.

What about a ball cap with a sharp crease/fold on the bill? Has the effect of narrowing the bill width and changing the shadows cast on face (I think).

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ogyz...-Baseball-font-b-Cap-b-font-M-Letter-LOGO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member