IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would his DNA have ever been in the database PRIOR to this recent crime? It seems that Indiana can swab for DNA upon arrest of a felony since the law was updated in 2018, so it will be for certain in the database now, correct?

I think the dogs could be used as an intimidation tactic, for sure. My sense is he is impulsive, opportunistic, violent, depressive, unstable, and most probably an addict of some kind. This is just from looking at his fb. Court documents back up some of that, as well. He also clearly does not respect boundaries of any sort: property, authority, personal, social, etc. He's a scary dude.

I agree 100%. He seems incredibly impulsive and an alcoholic. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses alcohol to lower his inhibitions just enough to act out his impulsive fantasies.

Would his DNA have ever been in the database PRIOR to this recent crime? It seems that Indiana can swab for DNA upon arrest of a felony since the law was updated in 2018, so it will be for certain in the database now, correct?

It appears his DNA was collected upon release in SD. It is referenced in one of the docs I just posted.

This guy is absolutely dangerous. He is very proud of himself. Just talking about girls, degrading women by saying "we don't need that, we have *advertiser censored* hub", and WHO THE ACTUAL EFF is he to decide what is needed on TikTok? Or by women? Misogonystic trash trying to claim some authority over others. This video was 5 days ago. When he says "and, uuhhhh...." in the middle of the video well, that voice sounds scarily familiar.

TikTok

He made this video the same day as the video that he explained about the cut on his nose. I think this was maybe 2 or 3 days before his most recent sweet victim that got him caught. I am sure the police are all over this, but he did something that day. And good for the person that got him in the face! This guy is terrifying. And is proud! He was proud to have gotten away with whatever he did that day. So, he decided to up the ante. I cannot stomach this dude.

he is terrifying but just wait until he is crying like a little baby in the interrogation room..
because they will find out and they will break him. He may know prison..but in Indiana?

oh man..he better do some talking. mOO

I saw one of his fb photos was of a pallet bed he'd made for his friend's daughter. I know LE will be interviewing a lot of young people. Who knows how many there might be...

With his prison record, I'm not sure this guy would necessarily confine himself to any specific age group. There are sex offenders who have a preference and other offenders where ... if it walks ...

Child Molesters: Preferential vs Situational Sex Offenders

Pedophilic child molesters have a preferential sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. This preference may be exclusive (i.e., they are only sexually attracted to children who have not yet developed secondary sexual characteristics) or non-exclusive (i.e., they are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children and adults). It is important to note here that not all pedophilic individuals act upon their sexual urges. Therefore, the terms pedophile and child molester are not synonymous.

Non-pedophilic child molesters are sometimes referred to as situational sex offenders because it may be particular circumstance that triggers their offending, rather than their sexual orientation. ...

With his prison record, I'm not sure this guy would necessarily confine himself to any specific age group. There are sex offenders who have a preference and other offenders where ... if it walks ...

Child Molesters: Preferential vs Situational Sex Offenders

Pedophilic child molesters have a preferential sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. This preference may be exclusive (i.e., they are only sexually attracted to children who have not yet developed secondary sexual characteristics) or non-exclusive (i.e., they are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children and adults). It is important to note here that not all pedophilic individuals act upon their sexual urges. Therefore, the terms pedophile and child molester are not synonymous.

Non-pedophilic child molesters are sometimes referred to as situational sex offenders because it may be particular circumstance that triggers their offending, rather than their sexual orientation. ...
Agreed. He seems to have a penchant toward whomever he can take advantage of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member