GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what trash.....thankfully she was found and who is this man who reported it/saved her? why was he there to begin with - I am thankful he did the right thing but am wondering what was up to begin with????!!!

A woman commented on a local page that her father is the man who got Joelle out and apparently the woman who was arrested is his ex-wife. Still not 100% sure why he was there as it appears their children are adults but I've known people to fraternize after divorce.

LILLYGATOR-----
Read this-------------it should answer most of your questions.

Higgs says on Thursday, he got a call from his ex-wife, Kendra Tooley, asking him for some help financially.

He says he initially did not want to go to help her and her boyfriend Ricky House but says something was telling him to go.

Higgs says he arrived to the suspects' trailer Thursday afternoon planning on staying at the residence for a couple nights.

After helping Ricky House run some errands he was shown the cage where Joelle Lockwood had been held captive.

She had a t-shirt on, and that was it," says Higgs. "She had a leather belt, like a dog collar on. Every night, they locked her in there. No food, no water."

He says she was forced to cook and clean by both House and Higg's ex-wife Kendra Tooley.

Higgs says at first he didn't understand anything about the situation.

"That's when she told me on the second night with tears running down her eyes, 'please, do not leave here with out me,'" says Higgs. "And I promised her, if I have to give my life to get you out of here I will."

Higgs says he spent most of Friday thinking of ways to try and free Joelle from the two.
[/QUOTE]

http://www.14news.com/story/26469763/missing-evansville-mother-of-two-held-captive-since-july-9

A woman commented on a local page that her father is the man who got Joelle out and apparently the woman who was arrested is his ex-wife. Still not 100% sure why he was there as it appears their children are adults but I've known people to fraternize after divorce.

The daughter of the accused woman is posting on the C&P Facebook page that Joelle went with them willingly, so she's not a victim. ??? :(

House’s mobile home is located in Stewartsville, a small unincorporated town near Poseyville. Lockwood is originally from Posey County, and her parents’ home is around 5 miles from the mobile home.(c&P article)

She may have gotten into the car willingly because she probably recognized them. Dont think she had a clue what she was getting in to.

so glad Joelle was found!! praying she receives some much needed counselling after such an abusive ordeal.

You know what makes me the happiest? Those babies of hers can go to sleep tonight without crying or dreaming that something bad may have happened to mommy.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/-/I36f5nXgDESOzk9JNpSurQ

n this two-part, thirty minute interview, is the horror story as told by the eventual hero - Joelle's rescuer, Ronald Higgs - begins two months ago in the middle of the night on Fulton Avenue in Evansville.
Higgs says Ricky House spotted Joelle walking - they were acquantinces so he asked her to go to his house. Higgs says when she got there, she was gagged with chloroform, stripped of her clothes and locked in a cage.

We want to warn you... some of what you're about to hear may be disturbing.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/-/i36f5nxgdesozk9jnpsurq

n this two-part, thirty minute interview, is the horror story as told by the eventual hero - joelle's rescuer, ronald higgs - begins two months ago in the middle of the night on fulton avenue in evansville.
Higgs says ricky house spotted joelle walking - they were acquantinces so he asked her to go to his house. Higgs says when she got there, she was gagged with chloroform, stripped of her clothes and locked in a cage.

We want to warn you... Some of what you're about to hear may be disturbing.

wow....

wow this man is truly a hero I know he's not looking for it but I hope there's some reward or recognition for him.
I wonder how LE feels about all that spillage tho.

After watching this interview I get the impression he thinks Joelle isnt the only girl they have done this to.

wow this man is truly a hero I know he's not looking for it but I hope there's some reward or recognition for him.
I wonder how LE feels about all that spillage tho.
Thats what I was thinking. I know they wanted the interview but darn. I hope this doesnt come back to screw things up doing the trial.

Brandon Bartlett ‏@Brandon14News
Authorities say Joelle Lockwood was being held captive in this cage for months. Exclusive video coming up at 5.
https://twitter.com/Brandon14News/status/508729798810537984
View attachment 58356

I hope this satisfies the skeptics but I;m not holding my breath!

The daughter of the accused woman is posting on the C&P Facebook page that Joelle went with them willingly, so she's not a victim. ??? :(

Whatever. Of course she'll say anything to help her mother. But when you're held without clothes in a cage against your will, you are a victim, even if you initially "went willingly".

http://www.14news.com/story/26469763/missing-evansville-mother-of-two-held-captive-since-july-9

Wait. What?! So they just tell the ex husband to come on over and hang out? And oh by the way, look at this new cool pet we got!

What the &$@%#^

I'm kind of getting the impression there was some hard partying going on. And that that was no uncommon at that house. If the perps were high as can be, they may have let their guard down and felt they could brag about their disgusting exploits.

After watching this interview I get the impression he thinks Joelle isnt the only girl they have done this to.

I'm feeling the same as the rescuer. That cage was thought out and constructed in advance. These two knew what they were doing.

I do wonder about Megan Nichols possibly being one of these peoples victims and maybe they done something to her. She went missing (ran away) 6 days before Joelle did. I dont see it in Kristys case because they already had Joelle caged up.

Thats what I was thinking. I know they wanted the interview but darn. I hope this doesnt come back to screw things up doing the trial.

Bless his heart, he doesn't make the greatest witness. Rambles. It's hard to get the story out in a chronological manner. But he's very sincere. And it may be a good thing that he gave this detailed interview. He has health problems and who knows what could happen pending trial.

Gitana thats a good point I didnt think about that. I too found him to be sincere. He was pretty darn honest about even his life. I think when he realized what was going on there he was determined to get her out of there.

He is truly a God-fearing hero. I sincerely hope and pray Joelle can heal from this horrific experience.

I'm surprised this story/case isn't bigger news. This is scary stuff and might be bigger than just Joelle's case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back