IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concerning her degree of intoxication the ME will surely take blood tests.

Since LE is kind of apologizing, it sounds like they put some people through the wringer.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/-/Vd_rwRFAukGCDB6-4LHCHg

Kristy Kelley's Father Talks About Finding Daughter

"Nobody has any idea why she would even be at that location. She does know that area. She used to live out in that area. She knows that stop sign. She knows it T's right there. She's driven it a thousand times. So there's a lot of unanswered questions yet."
Todd says he was searching this area just one week ago, but found no indication of Kristy or her vehicle.

This answers a couple of questions. KK knew that area well.

JMO but if they would have been more forthcoming she would have been found faster. Obviously when she left VFW she had a destination in mind and the most logical would be a BF or some besties. This should have been the searchers focus instead of letting hundreds of people run around blindsided.

Yes, yes.....YES!!! Yes. Totally yes. :)

Obviously, we are all WSers so some of us had an idea about that but without the confirmation, it made it a little bit difficult to discuss here. I wish that they would have let a few of those details be released.

It wouldn't have changed the outcome unfortunately but the roller coaster of emotions wouldn't be so difficult to process.

Well said. I couldn't have said it better!

Sent from my iPhone

"Nobody has any idea why she would even be at that location."
Remember KK wall pic about losing old friends making new ones? I think she had alot of new friends that her parents didnt know about. Another thought comes to me is not a good one. People that want to end it seek out a familiar place.

"Nobody has any idea why she would even be at that location."
Remember KK wall pic about losing old friends making new ones? I think she had alot of new friends that her parents didnt know about. Another thought comes to me is not a good one. People that want to end it seek out a familiar place.

I found that statement to be odd but now I see where you are going with this. Makes absolute sense. I was thinking...how could her family not have any idea where she was going that night? I think a lot of us think we know where she was going and we didn't even know KK. I think you may be right!

For me, (and I was dead wrong & shocked with Jennifer Huston), I don't believe she did this on purpose. I'd like to think so anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

What stood out

They had a good time line
KK car seen TWICE on cams within a half hour after leaving VFW indicating she left on her own.

Yeah- I never knew they for sure had her on a second camera. I thought it was uncertain.

What stood out

They had a good time line
KK car seen TWICE on cams within a half hour after leaving VFW indicating she left on her own.

Yeah- I never knew they for sure had her on a second camera. I thought it was uncertain.

Wow! I am so thankful to hear that it was an accident. Somehow, it brings me a little bit of relief to hear that there wasn't foul play involved.

After looking at the pictures of the T intersection and Kristy's vehicle, she either could have fell asleep at the wheel or she could have passed out from alcohol intoxication. :(

I think it's very possible she could have been looking for her phone and it was raining and she came up on the stop sign and slid. I don't know but however she passed im glad her family has closure. As i watched that video tribute all i could think about was her kids. I can't imagine having to tell them that their mommy isn't coming back. I hope this family as well as her babies and her community as well can gain the strength they need to get through this.

I thought an accident was probably the case because of the missing car. I hope she didn't suffer. RIP, Kristy.

esterday, 08:12 PM #324 concernedmother
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/stor...ukGCDB6-4LHCHg

Kristy Kelley's Father Talks About Finding Daughter

"Nobody has any idea why she would even be at that location. She does know that area. She used to live out in that area. She knows that stop sign. She knows it T's right there. She's driven it a thousand times. So there's a lot of unanswered questions yet."
Todd says he was searching this area just one week ago, but found no indication of Kristy or her vehicle.

This answers a couple of questions. KK knew that area well.

I lost touch with the thread, as often happens. They move so quickly.

I'm so sorry to hear that Kristey's children lost their mom, and of course, for Kristey's parents.

However, I wonder aloud, if this could still be a murder case, if her vehicle was not in the lake originally, and found there only days later?

Has the autopsy come back yet?

I lost touch with the thread, as often happens. They move so quickly.

I'm so sorry to hear that Kristey's children lost their mom, and of course, for Kristey's parents.

However, I wonder aloud, if this could still be a murder case, if her vehicle was not in the lake originally, and found there only days later?

Yes,they are calling it accidental drowning and also awaiting tox. Does not indicate foul play, Imo. Also they were some skid marks nearby, though not sure if they could tell if they came from her vehicle.

Also I think some photos showed front end damage?

Yes,they are calling it accidental drowning and also awaiting tox. Does not indicate foul play, Imo. Also they were some skid marks nearby, though not sure if they could tell if they came from her vehicle.

Also I think some photos showed front end damage?

thanks cuciano for the head's up. How tragic for the family. I watched the video her parents made in honor of their daughter. One never gets over such a tragic loss as this. NEVER!

No such thing as "moving forward" when we lose our children. I hope her children fare well in the future. :(

I did see the vehicle photos, but wondered about that couple who she was drinking with or was in company of in that VFW. Best ot go back and re-read the missed posts.

The car had massive front end damage, probably from hitting the water. Most people don't realize that slamming into water at a high rate of speed is just like slamming into concrete. If someone had just pushed her vehicle in there later, it would not have that kind of damage.

Autopsy revealed accidental drowning.

Can someone please post a link to the video? I cannot open the original one. Thank u.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back