IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe bo dietl was also a decorated detective once for nypd. I think. Let me go back n read.brb

I believe bo dietl was also a decorated detective once for nypd. I think. Let me go back n read.brb

Well-that was some interesting reading. He hasnt been with nypd since 85. But he was highly decorated but there are stories that say all kinds of things Abt the man-from mob ties at one time to being a 9-11 conspirator. Im not finished reading actually. Hes had a very long career apparently. I personally would be scared if this man was investigating something i was trying to hide. Seems to me he has a lot of resources. Ill be back with more.
Sorry Im a little A.D.D

reading some imus transcripts makes this guy sound pretty racist!

I would just like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. I hope everyolne is having a blessed day surrounded by the ones they love.
My tthoughts & prayers r with the Spierers as always

Wishing you and everyone here the same (belatedly). The Spierers have been in my thoughts all weekend as well.

Bill Warner of FL has a theory that LS as well as Holly Bobo and three other girls could have been abducted by a person familiar with the Louisville, KY area. Louisville seems to be a centralized location to where all 5 victims were last seen. While I never dismiss conspiracy theories, this idea seems extremely plausible.

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...arkham-look-at-sex-preadator-james-gunterman/

I just hope and pray that some answers are made clear in all the investigations soon, so the families have closure and something to be thankful for.

Happy Holidays all...

That's interesting info, elmorejames. The distance between Karen Swift and Holly Bobo is about 100 miles, about the same distance between Bloomington and Louisville, if that matters at all. I guess my point is that it's a manageable driving time. I do wonder how this man has stayed underground for such a long time, i.e., what type of work, alias, etc., allows him to go undetected.

The one difference that strikes me is that LS disappeared in more of a downtown environment than Karen Swift or Holly Bobo ... though I don't know about the other cases. Perhaps there was something that would have brought JG to town? Construction, etc.? There was also a young woman who disappeared in Oklahoma who looked similar to LS, although I can't remember if she was a blonde. It's beyond the geographical profile, obviously ... but I remember the resemblance being uncanny.

I will appolagize now if this has allready been stated before . I have a very hard time reading all the posts about this case because of all the players involved and the using of initals to name them theres just to many , In one thread your just about using the whole alphabet so its just to confusing for me anyway. My question though is about the private Detecteve Dietl ..Is his name Bo Dietl and what has he done to turn the people of IU agains't him . One other thing If this is the guy Im thinking of why does his name sound so familliar was he also working on the hailey cummings case . and is he the guy that got on the airplane to serve Joran vander sloot when that case was going on . If i remember correctlly he served him with something when they landed on US soil live on like heraldo or something...Sorry for all the Questions Mostly Im curious as to what he did to turn people in the IU against him....
He compared the Bloomington Police Chief to Gomer Pyle and expected cooperation that the local LE could not legally give. Also, he did not arrange for proper licensing in Indiana before starting to work there.
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-nyc-...ice-chief-gomer-pyle-20110925,0,2588022.story
http://www.wthr.com/story/15542954/private-eye-calls-bloomingto-police-chief-a-gomer-pyle
http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/09/28/news.qp-9838261.sto

"...No information
about what specifics he has shared with the authorities will be release to the media by us so as to
not jeopardize the integrity of the investigation..."

Yeah, I'm nitpicking, but I don't think its too much to ask that a document intended to be released to the public be error free..

I thought you were referring to the misspelling of "Lauren" as "Lauran" and using "inferred" when "implied" would have been a better choice.

Bill Warner of FL has a theory that LS as well as Holly Bobo and three other girls could have been abducted by a person familiar with the Louisville, KY area. Louisville seems to be a centralized location to where all 5 victims were last seen. While I never dismiss conspiracy theories, this idea seems extremely plausible.

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...arkham-look-at-sex-preadator-james-gunterman/

I just hope and pray that some answers are made clear in all the investigations soon, so the families have closure and something to be thankful for.

Happy Holidays all...

Wow, that's interesting! Definitely food for thought. I see that JG is listed as a missing person.

Hi, everyone. It's been a long time. I've been away from the computer all afternoon (nice!) and accidentally clicked on the local newspaper instead of Facebook. Must have been meant to be. There is a piece about Lauren's case as the 6-month mark nears. No subscription necessary. The following is the most significant but is not really news. Lauren is still in my heart and in yours too I'm sure. Take good care, all.

“The Bloomington Police Department continues to actively investigate the disappearance of Lauren Spierer which occurred six months ago on June 3, 2011. The Department continues to receive tips from the public and from other law enforcement agencies with information about what they have heard or with names of individuals that should be considered as possibly being involved. Those tips are followed up by a team of investigators who have been assigned to the case since the beginning and Lauren’s case continues to be the priority assignment for them.

Despite the time that has passed since this investigation began, much has been done and much continues to be done on this case.”

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/12/02/news.qp-4033774.sto

Hi, everyone. It's been a long time. I've been away from the computer all afternoon (nice!) and accidentally clicked on the local newspaper instead of Facebook. Must have been meant to be. There is a piece about Lauren's case as the 6-month mark nears. No subscription necessary. The following is the most significant but is not really news. Lauren is still in my heart and in yours too I'm sure. Take good care, all.

“The Bloomington Police Department continues to actively investigate the disappearance of Lauren Spierer which occurred six months ago on June 3, 2011. The Department continues to receive tips from the public and from other law enforcement agencies with information about what they have heard or with names of individuals that should be considered as possibly being involved. Those tips are followed up by a team of investigators who have been assigned to the case since the beginning and Lauren’s case continues to be the priority assignment for them.

Despite the time that has passed since this investigation began, much has been done and much continues to be done on this case.”

Thanks for posting the link. I'm glad that she's still a priority. I wish that I could participate in some of the events to support the family.

What a beautiful picture of Lauren, too!

Hi, Jupiter! Hope you are doing well. Yes, she's still in our hearts. Thanks for posting this. It's good to know that she's still a focal point. :great:

He compared the Bloomington Police Chief to Gomer Pyle and expected cooperation that the local LE could not legally give. Also, he did not arrange for proper licensing in Indiana before starting to work there.
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-nyc-...ice-chief-gomer-pyle-20110925,0,2588022.story
http://www.wthr.com/story/15542954/private-eye-calls-bloomingto-police-chief-a-gomer-pyle
http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/09/28/news.qp-9838261.sto

Oh WoW...I just watched the fox59 clip i assume the other too are of the same clip. What a wack job this guy is what he said on live tv about the sheriff and gomer pyle remark .It was almost comical does he really think police are gonna help him out after those remarks i would think not ...

Oh WoW...I just watched the fox59 clip i assume the other too are of the same clip. What a wack job this guy is what he said on live tv about the sheriff and gomer pyle remark .It was almost comical does he really think police are gonna help him out after those remarks i would think not ...

If the police don't do everything in their power to help find Lauren, including sharing info with Dietl to whatever extent is possible and helpful, then they can just turn in their badges because to do otherwise is just childish.

Dietl's comments created a sideshow but one that occurred months ago--water under the bridge. He's working for the Spierer's again and apparently, in compliance with the state. That's all that matters.

Today marks 6 months since Lauren went missing. Hard to believe.

May Lauren be found and returned to her loved ones soon...:praying:

I can't believe it's been six months. :(

It may be quiet, but we haven't forgotten you, Lauren.

Hoping for answers and justice soon.

Lauren's parents are no longer living in Bloomington,

According to what CS told the HT, they will be splitting their time between NY and Bloomington. They are leaving now for the holidays... I think we can all expect that they will still have a significant presence in Bloomington.

Regardless of what Bo Dietl said about BPD, I'm remaining optimistic. Adding a set of fresh eyes to the case may help... He's a character for sure, but I really think BPD doesn't know what step to take next and he may really be the key to finding her, or at least finding out what happened to her.

Regardless of what Bo Dietl said about BPD, I'm remaining optimistic. Adding a set of fresh eyes to the case may help... He's a character for sure, but I really think BPD doesn't know what step to take next and he may really be the key to finding her, or at least finding out what happened to her.

I was not impressed by Bo Dietl when I watched an old interview on TV. He was playing "smart". A lot of talk. The fact remains that the LS mystery remains completely unsolved. Hard to understand why and how. I am not convinced that BPD has been as aggressive as they should in investigating the "persons of interest". I still find the "memory loss" of one of the POIs particularly worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321