IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The handler is also the dogs partner who received training with the tracking dog. I really find it outrageous and laughable to think a K9 officer would lie because he is involved in some kind of conspiracy or plot. And, what a shame that the dogs are not giving the answer so many wanted to believe.

Assuming this dog ever existed, how do you know who its handler was? Sometimes family invites dogs who are not police dogs. There was no information provided in the rumor of who this dog belonged to.
And I really don't know what answer "so many wanted to believe" is? What do you mean by that at all?

I believe both calls were to males. And her roommates are female.

And, according to her roommate, HT, she was trying to locate the person who had her cellphone. Wonder who received this call? Someone who had been over at Smallwood.

Assuming this dog ever existed, how do you know who its handler was? Sometimes family invites dogs who are not police dogs. There was no information provided in the rumor of who this dog belonged to.
And I really don't know what answer "so many wanted to believe" is? What do you mean by that at all?

I suspect the 2nd dog found a trail from an earlier visit on another night. So, maybe nothing left to discuss?

I don't think it's ever been confirmed he had a visitor that night. It's been speculated only I believe. And I think the tweet you're referring to led to speculation based on connecting some dots that he was the visitor.

But then when the PI's recently shared the current story of that night/morning they never said one word about JR having a visitor.

The visitor AFAIK remains something of a wildcard or red herring in these discussions.

JR has founded a company called Imovation Solutions. http://imovationsolutions.com/
His partner in this enterprise is DB
DB tweeted that he was eating corned beef at The Runcible Spoon (in Bloomington) around 11 AM on Friday, June 3, before LS was reported missing. I saw the tweet before it was made private.

A MSM article stated that HT said that JR was not alone; he had a friend from home. This article is no longer on the internet.

I think CS (attorney) said that CR was not the last person to see LS, "three or four" others saw her too.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...ion-has-no-memory-their-last-moments-together

The 3 or 4 other persons would probably be JR, MB, "friend from home" and "unknown abductor."

There has never been any confirmation that DB was visiting JR. You can decide for yourself based on the information given above. There is circumstantial evidence, but that's it.

There were reports her shoes and phone were found in the sand.. How hard could it be to toss them over the fence. open or closed? I don't know the setup but I posted this possibly months ago... Especially if there is a fence near the sand.

LE surely dusted them for fingerprints. Wonder if they found any besides those of LS and those of the employee at at Kilroy's who found them.

The main issue with Lauren's cellphone is that she did not have it in the end when she needed it most. Not only did this leave her unable to call for help, but we also don't have the GPS for the location where she went missing. She last used her phone at 12:16 while still at Smallwood. Perhaps someone from the Smallwood party delivered the Phone to Sports more than an hour later. But, what would this really change? The result is the same. Jesse would think Lauren is ignoring his texts to hook up.

I have a friend in law enforcement that has been in meetings concerning this investigation. after speaking with him I thought I should pass a couple of things along. at a great cost all cell records were checked not only for the poi, but every tower ping in the entire area. the poi's appear to be telling the truth based on these records.
the second thing I want pass along is that there were 2 dogs used to track laurens scent. the first was a labrador retriever the tracked from 5 north to the alley where her keys and I d card found . the second dog was a bloodhound that tracked lauren from 5north to her boyfriends back door.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the posts, Snapfade. I'll cut to the chase: It's good to have such new, juicy info, yet I'm also suspicious and would be grateful if you could satisfy my curiosity. It's highly unusual for such a critical participant to offer these kind of case details. I would imagine your friend's *advertiser censored* is grass about now, unless of course this is some kind of fabricated or intentional leak and you are the courier whether you know it or not. ;)

-- Does your friend know you are sharing this info or did he ask you not to say anything?

-- Is your friend a member of local LE?

-- When did you speak to him about it?

-- What made you come online and share with us at this point in time?

Thank you.

JR has founded a company called Imovation Solutions. http://imovationsolutions.com/
DB tweeted that he was eating corned beef at The Runcible Spoon (in Bloomington) around 11 AM on Friday, June 3, before LS was reported missing. I saw the tweet before it was made private.

A MSM article stated that HT said that JR was not alone; he had a friend from home. This article is no longer on the internet.

I think CS (attorney) said that CR was not the last person to see LS, "three or four" others saw her too.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...ion-has-no-memory-their-last-moments-together

The 3 or 4 other persons would probably be JR, MB, "friend from home" and "unknown abductor."

There has never been any confirmation that DB was visiting JR. You can decide for yourself based on the information given above. There is circumstantial evidence, but that's it.

In addition, they both are from the same part of greater Detroit, Bloomfield Hills and both went to the same private school, Cranbrook.

Snipped by me. Ros, thanks for mentioning that you saw the tweet. I saw it, too. There was also a myspace page that JR and DB shared ... quite old, from when myspace was more popular. I can't find that now, either, but I stumbled upon it doing research. I don't get why DB would tweet about the Runcible Spoon if he wasn't in Bloomington. And I don't get why he wouldn't see JR if he was in Bloomington. Then again, there's a lot to not get about this case.

I have a friend in law enforcement that has been in meetings concerning this investigation. after speaking with him I thought I should pass a couple of things along. at a great cost all cell records were checked not only for the poi, but every tower ping in the entire area. the poi's appear to be telling the truth based on these records.
the second thing I want pass along is that there were 2 dogs used to track laurens scent. the first was a labrador retriever the tracked from 5 north to the alley where her keys and I d card found . the second dog was a bloodhound that tracked lauren from 5north to her boyfriends back door.

I want to thank you very much for having the courage to come forward with this information and I believe your source is indeed the Bloomington Police Department because that was the root of my sources for some of the same information. I came on this board because it was very unfair to Lauren Spierer that she was being portrayed as some little druggie who died from an OD and I had information that this was not true. Some creep took her alive. Her father thinks it had to be one of the POI. That may well be true. Anyway, as bad as everyone here would like for you to out your source in the PD, you must protect him and I doubt they mind the leak so much anyway. After all, we must find the truth for Lauren and justice must be served. I hope your friend puts the cuffs on the creep very soon.

I want to thank you very much for having the courage to come forward with this information and I believe your source is indeed the Bloomington Police Department because that was the root of my sources for some of the same information. I came on this board because it was very unfair to Lauren Spierer that she was being portrayed as some little druggie who died from an OD and I had information that this was not true. Some creep took her alive. Her father thinks it had to be one of the POI. That may well be true. Anyway, as bad as everyone here would like for you to out your source in the PD, you must protect him and I doubt they mind the leak so much anyway. After all, we must find the truth for Lauren and justice must be served. I hope your friend puts the cuffs on the creep very soon.

I haven't seen indication of anyone asking Snapfade to "out" the source. Why do you say that? I certainly am not. The questions I asked are fair and prudent.

I believe Beau stated that the second call supposedly placed by Lauren was to a male who'd been over watching basketball is in a video posted by LoHud.

I guess I don't think that anyone on this board would think any less of LS if she did die of an overdose. It's pretty clear she was using drugs - so? She's still a person, and I think a very special one at that, and we are interested in justice for her regardless of her drug use. It doesn't put her any more at fault for the fact that someone has hidden her body, which is shameful and evil whether she was murdered or OD'd.

Regarding "outing" sources, I think it's valid to ask these questions of Snapfade for sure. No disrespect to this poster, but they could easily be a POI/friend of a POI attempting to divert our attention elsewhere.

So can we conclude that the rumor about the cell phone ping in Martinsville was just a rumor?

So can we conclude that the rumor about the cell phone ping in Martinsville was just a rumor?

I was wondering the same thing. It depends on the meaning of area, doesn't it? "...every tower ping in the entire area."

Which POI?

Whose dogs?

I'm skeptical of both ping and dog rumors, since there have been a few and so far none have been backed up by anything at all... but those would be my first questions -- Thanks!

I guess I don't think that anyone on this board would think any less of LS if she did die of an overdose. It's pretty clear she was using drugs - so? She's still a person, and I think a very special one at that, and we are interested in justice for her regardless of her drug use. It doesn't put her any more at fault for the fact that someone has hidden her body, which is shameful and evil whether she was murdered or OD'd.

Regarding "outing" sources, I think it's valid to ask these questions of Snapfade for sure. No disrespect to this poster, but they could easily be a POI/friend of a POI attempting to divert our attention elsewhere.
It's a policy of this board to regard statements which have not been verified as rumor and conjecture.

I suspect the 2nd dog found a trail from an earlier visit on another night. So, maybe nothing left to discuss?

Can anyone verify if there is a route between 5 north and jw house that could be taken without being seen on camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95