IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTOH, we have to speculate about what even might've happened to even find a motive for the 5N PsOI. And part of that speculation still has an open-ended question "Why wouldn't they just call an ambulance?".

That's assuming the only scenario being considered is accidental OD and coverup?

I'm sure I'm the only one to never have seen this before, but just in case:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQVq0JNFFI&feature=player_embedded"]Lauren Spierer Timeline _ LoHud.com _ The Journal News_3_xvid.avi - YouTube[/ame]

when the guy says that JR could see Lauren "almost to the corner." it gave me a start,
because right before you get to the corner there were two different walkways between houses that led to the back of the houses and what was the back of the newly built 5N, only it didn't look new and bright it was dark and creepy back there.

Now, everything's been remodelled. The HOW of Lauren's disappearance has been
physically changed outdoors. Now, it seems like she would have to be seen on camera;
then, she could have been pulled into the walkway. I knew that Jay couldn't have seen her turn the corner from his balcony, but in this video, Cohen says JR admits he didn't see her actually turn the corner.

Lauren called 2 people, but they will never tell us who besides DR even though Lauren was with this person earlier. Just because they didn't pick up? IMO this person must be cooperating, IMO this person is ZO.

laurenorangetree.jpg

Remembering Lauren on her 22nd birthday,
Thursday, January 17, 2013

And adding a prayer that providence will intervene to guide Lauren home to her family.

... Lauren called 2 people, but they will never tell us who besides DR even though Lauren was with this person earlier. Just because they didn't pick up? IMO this person must be cooperating, IMO this person is ZO.

Snipped by me. The problem with the second call being to ZO is that LS didn't, by the accounts I've read anyway, seem to be all that friendly with ZO, and I'd think JR would have known that. In other words, if he made the call and wanted it to appear that LS did, ZO wouldn't be a smart choice, IMO.

I agree that the second call is curious, but perhaps there's a lot of small details that LE isn't sharing.

Snipped by me. The problem with the second call being to ZO is that LS didn't, by the accounts I've read anyway, seem to be all that friendly with ZO, and I'd think JR would have known that. In other words, if he made the call and wanted it to appear that LS did, ZO wouldn't be a smart choice, IMO.

I agree that the second call is curious, but perhaps there's a lot of small details that LE isn't sharing.

Reflecting on what I myself posted: I suppose one could argue that LS would call ZO in an effort to address what happened at SW, but she wouldn't do so at 4 am in the morning, hopefully. If JR called ZO, though ... it makes me very curious as to why.

perhaps he knows someone at Kilroys, and they wanted him to get her phone, or thought he might have it. Just because he punched CR doesn't mean he wasn't friends with Jesse/Lauren/Roommates of both

I didn't read that the second guy didn't pick up. Even if the person didn't pick up, they can still hear a message.

Maybe LE has Lauren awake at that time, either speaking or in the background. Something plausible is in the background here or else these guys would have been at least booked on suspicion, held and questioned in that way.

In fact, the only person who is said to have stepped in to suggest that Spierer be taken home came not from her circle of fellow classmates and close friends, some of whom she’d known since childhood summers, but a chance passerby — a tough kid, as described by one of the P.Is. — who watched her unravel and who tangled with Corey Rossman, Spierer’s companion, over her well-being.

The above referenced article doesn't make it seem likely to me ZO would be the 2nd call (that is ZO that is being referred to). That is from the link AbbeyR posted.

They are talking about ZO:
the only person who is said to have stepped in to suggest that Spierer be taken home

Reading that and thinking about it, it still makes me wonder about the Smallwood altercation and its role in all of this. She was home.

Were they going to leave again, or not go to her apartment? How does ZO know that? Unless he was saying CR should just leave her alone and then that begs the question if he's a chance passerby (as stated here) how does he know the two aren't bf/gf or an item now? Why does he think CR isn't taking her to her apartment? I've long forgotten but has ZO been established to know JW or not?

I may be misremembering (after reading so many articles, details sometimes run together)... wasn't ZO at the Indy 500 with LS and her circle of friends the week prior to her disappearance? Or perhaps they were both there, but not with the same small circle of friends. :waitasec:

They are talking about ZO:

Reading that and thinking about it, it still makes me wonder about the Smallwood altercation and its role in all of this. She was home.

Were they going to leave again, or not go to her apartment? How does ZO know that? Unless he was saying CR should just leave her alone and then that begs the question if he's a chance passerby (as stated here) how does he know the two aren't bf/gf or an item now? Why does he think CR isn't taking her to her apartment? I've long forgotten but has ZO been established to know JW or not?

I think other people were present who were friends with JW.

One of JW's good friends also lived on the 5th floor at Smallwood, and was one of the people who first posted about the altercation on FB before it was released by the media.

Just read this in my local news:

Spierer Family Speaks Out in People Magazine
The parents of missing Edgemont student Lauren Spierer keep the spotlight on her case.

The Spierer family of Edgemont is keeping the search for their missing daughter and sister alive. In the current issue of People Magazine, Charlene and Robert Spierer spoke out about the agony of searching for their missing child, Lauren, over the past year and seven months.

Lauren Spierer has been missing since June 3, 2011, when the then 20-year-old Indiana University student disappeared in Bloomington after a night out with friends.

The fact that no breaks in the case have been made and there have been no answers as to what happened to the college student continue to weigh on the family.

Robert told People that leads in the investigation have slowed down.

"'It's frustrating because 19 months later we still don't have answers and we still don't have our child,'" he told the publication.

In December 2012, Lauren Spierer's parents spoke out on national television, sharing the story of their missing daughter on the Katie show. The Edgemont family also appeared on Katie Couric's nationally televised, daytime talk show in an episode entitled, "Vanished: Gone Without A Trace."

Charlene and Robert have continued to speak out, pleading to the public and demanding answers on their daughter's disappearance.

Charlene has posted moving letters on her blog directed at those she believes know what happened to the college student that night she disappeared after partying with friends.

The heartbroken mother expressed her grief and anger to the suspect/suspects.

She wrote about five men who hired attorneys after Lauren's disappearance and how they have refused to cooperate with Bloomington Police. The five, according to Charlene, refused polygraph tests, too.

http://pleasantville.patch.com/articles/spierer-family-speaks-out-in-people-magazine

just read this in my local news:

Spierer family speaks out in people magazine
the parents of missing edgemont student lauren spierer keep the spotlight on her case.

The spierer family of edgemont is keeping the search for their missing daughter and sister alive. In the current issue of people magazine, charlene and robert spierer spoke out about the agony of searching for their missing child, lauren, over the past year and seven months.

Lauren spierer has been missing since june 3, 2011, when the then 20-year-old indiana university student disappeared in bloomington after a night out with friends.

The fact that no breaks in the case have been made and there have been no answers as to what happened to the college student continue to weigh on the family.

Robert told people that leads in the investigation have slowed down.

"'it's frustrating because 19 months later we still don't have answers and we still don't have our child,'" he told the publication.

In december 2012, lauren spierer's parents spoke out on national television, sharing the story of their missing daughter on the katie show. The edgemont family also appeared on katie couric's nationally televised, daytime talk show in an episode entitled, "vanished: Gone without a trace."

charlene and robert have continued to speak out, pleading to the public and demanding answers on their daughter's disappearance.

Charlene has posted moving letters on her blog directed at those she believes know what happened to the college student that night she disappeared after partying with friends.

The heartbroken mother expressed her grief and anger to the suspect/suspects.

She wrote about five men who hired attorneys after lauren's disappearance and how they have refused to cooperate with bloomington police. The five, according to charlene, refused polygraph tests, too.

http://pleasantville.patch.com/articles/spierer-family-speaks-out-in-people-magazine

1)cr
2)mb
3)jr
4)jw
5) ?????????????????????????????????//

Can we compile a list of all males known to have been at SW watching BB with LS? It can't be a long list and it can't be DR because he was also called. It can't be JR because this person was called from JR's. So, how many dudes on this list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay