IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Just alot of video's on youtube and i just seen the picture of her in a dorm hallway i presume the father holds it up and says this is what lauren is really like smiling . I was just curious no one walks around with a perma smile and the pic she is smiling no dought but at who .Who is the person we don't see walking towords her that she is smiling at I wonder...

Who does these animation weird things .Never seen them used like this .Car accidents ya but this is kinda strange.

Im Just alot of video's on youtube and i just seen the picture of her in a dorm hallway i presume the father holds it up and says this is what lauren is really like smiling . I was just curious no one walks around with a perma smile and the pic she is smiling no dought but at who .Who is the person we don't see walking towords her that she is smiling at I wonder...

It's very difficult to find a picture of Lauren when she isn't smiling because she smiled a lot. Her family used to smile a lot too.

Smiling alot is normal but not walking by yourself she is smiling because she sees someone she knows or ecause someone is right in front of her . I don't think you just walk around smiling when theres no one near you ..

Smiling alot is normal but not walking by yourself she is smiling because she sees someone she knows or ecause someone is right in front of her . I don't think you just walk around smiling when theres no one near you ..

That picture is from when she left Smallwood for the night. She was with DR so in assuming they cropped him and she's smiling/talking with him.

A homeless man who hung out at the library claimed he knew Lauren Spierer and that she was friendly to him. A detective I know decided to look into that. He found it was true and concluded that Lauren was not stuck up and that she would smile and be friendly to anyone who spoke to her. She would smile at anyone she met. Maybe, she was too trusting? She couldn't imagine why anyone would want to harm her.

I see what you are saying, but I think she may just be excited about the night / thinking about the fun she is about to have. Walks out the door, and thinks to herself, "this will be fun" and that makes her smile. Idk, but there has been no mention of her leaving with someone from SW (earlier in the night, that is). JMO

I see what you are saying, but I think she may just be excited about the night / thinking about the fun she is about to have. Walks out the door, and thinks to herself, "this will be fun" and that makes her smile. Idk, but there has been no mention of her leaving with someone from SW (earlier in the night, that is). JMO

According to the IM article from June 2012, she first left Smallwood with DR. And although it shows the photo with a description of the last sighting on video at 2:51 a.m., it states that the photo of a smiling Lauren was from earlier in the evening.
http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/story.aspx?ID=1712477

So, when was Lauren really seen on the last camera. The time stamps were way off and this created the legend of a white truck that circled twice. Actually, the truck only went by once, but the cameras were not in sync. They showed times ten minutes apart. According to BO, before Lauren arrives at the last camera, she encounters a bar manager.
This woman claims the clock at 10th and College says 3:38 when interviewed by Tony Gatto. And, I'd bet a public clock is close to real time. So, I'm estimating the last time Lauren is seen on camera is really around 3:40 AM. Of course, anyone is free to dismiss her account. But, I'd bet he got it right.

According to BO, before Lauren arrives at the last camera, she encounters a bar manager.
This woman claims the clock at 10th and College says 3:38. And, I'd bet a public clock is close to real time. So, I'm estimating the last time Lauren is seen on camera is really around 3:40 AM. Of course, anyone is free to dismiss BO's account. But, I'd bet he got it right.

Can you point me to this account you're referencing?

The only thing I've seen from the PIs on this is: John Cutter, a private investigator hired by Spierer’s parents, tells IM that his team interviewed the same witness; he believes the woman described was Spierer but he isn’t sure the stated timeframe is accurate.

She gave the time to Tony Gatto a former WCBS news guy. She told him she was sure of the time on that clock. This would put Lauren at 5 N for about the right amount of time according to MB and JR. However, it also means AA couldn't find her key before 3 AM.

I understand that maybe you meant TG when you typed BO, but I'm still not sure where you are coming up with any reference to the clock.

I understand that maybe you meant TG when you typed BO, but I'm still not sure where you are coming up with any reference to the clock.

No. She was interviewed by both of them. And, BO's account places her before the last camera.
And, it removes AB and makes Corey into the MYSTERY MAN.

I'm aware of the TG account. I thought I was aware of all of the PI's accounts, but I've never seen anything referencing what it is you are stating. Can you please show me the error of my ways with a link? If you are merely achieving your own inference from previously stated accounts, that's fine, but then I'd be dismissing your account, and not BO's.

edit: ah, I see you edited your statement above, thanks for clarifying, though I'm still not sure where you are getting the reference to bar manager looking at the clock

I'm aware of the TG account. I thought I was aware of all of the PI's accounts, but I've never seen anything referencing what it is you are stating. Can you please show me the error of my ways with a link? If you are merely achieving your own inference from previously stated accounts, that's fine, but then I'd be dismissing your account, and not BO's.

edit: ah, I see you edited your statement above, thanks for clarifying, though I'm still not sure where you are getting the reference to bar manager looking at the clock

That would be from Tony Gatto's account after interviewing the bar manager who had claimed to see LS (or a girl fitting her description anyway) and a mystery man. This witness said she noted the time of a public clock (according to Gatto).

Jacobite, is there a media article you can link to that gives us Bo's opinion that the time was earlier and that the mystery man was CR? I think that is all Bx2 is asking.

This witness said she noted the time of a public clock (according to Gatto).

Sorry, not trying to belabor this point too much, just interested in where it says this.

First link above and it's bye bye to part of the legend. 2nd link page 4 is BO's.

First link above and it's bye bye to part of the legend. 2nd link page 4 is BO's.

So, is it fair to say that no one has ever reported how the witness came to conclude the 3:38 time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn