IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall, you wouldn't need to get drugs from any weird lurky townies. Other college kids dealt to other college kids.

The Captain at yesterday's presser stated the time of the video is around 3:15, 3:30 AM:

"I believe that was in the area of 3:15, 3:30," said Capt. Qualters. "That would be somewhere north of 10th Street."

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-surv...spierer-last-spotted-20110612,0,7227876.story

If this statement by the captain is accurate, then what it does it narrow the timeframe for JR. They(CR/LS) were on video at 2:45 am at smallwood where CR has punched apparently also on video. The purse / keys were found and put on the railing by Amin at 3:00 am in the area past the alley where now Captain is saying the video of CR/LS is at 3:15 to 3:30 am.
This creates a discrepancy with Amin's statement. Perhaps Amin was incorrect about the time? By most accounts of people in the area it would only take about 5 minutes to go from Smallwood to CR/MB's apt even in a drunken stagger. So they should have been in the Alley around 3:00am.
The Captain is saying 3:15 to 3:30... so these times appear to be estimated, or are purposefully being given vague or innacurately.
If they passed the Alley as late as 3:30, then Amin is off in his time frame by a full half hour. He might be able to firm up his time, by checking activity on his own cell phone, when he arrived home, etc... Because it really doesn't make sense at all that Amin found the purse and keys before CR and LS were even there! But then if CR/LS were in the alley as late as 3:30, they still needed to get to CR/MB's apt... another few minutes at this snail pace they were travelling. MB has not stated specifically to my knowledge when CR/LS arrived nor when LS left the apt. That to me is very important. If they got to CR/MB's at 3:35 and it took 5 to 10 minutes to put CR to bed... then LS would be leaving around 3:40 to 3:45. She then is "somehow"(I want to know how, why, etc... and who else) with JR.
He says she left 4:15 to 4:30 (and that's all he's said). That means she was with JR for no more than 45 minutes if the Captain is accurate and JR is both accurate and truthful. The 30 to 45 minute time frame with JR is still to me a very curious time interval, and it still would follow this video even according to JR. It just would mean they spent less time together, assuming JR is accurate and/or truthful.

The trend for the decline in journalism has paralleled the acquisition of journalistic content into digital media, and all forms of digital media consolidating into fewer and fewer entities. Most media in the US is controlled by 5 large entities, 30 years ago there were dozens.

Doing good journalism is not lucrative, often dangerous, and it's hard work. All of which together make it very unappealing as a career for our increasingly materialistic culture.

At the same time, the positive is that people like YOU are the key to keeping the truth alive. I'm thankful for all those who volunteer their time, come here to think and get to the truth.

I am just a 24-year old Journalist myself... Not working with it due to the advertising/corruption nature of the business.

Still avid to know and spread the truth though... =]

I was wondering about that too. However, it always seems that anyone that goes missing around there "can be found in the lake." They always search the lake.

Has anyone placed a request over at the forensic astrology board? That may be helpful.

I recall that someone from this forum located and shared the police records of LS and CR (LS's drinking/public intoxication in Sept. 2010 and CR's drinking in Oct. 2010 and Marijuana use in 2008) before they were revealed on the news.

Has anyone researched Jay Rosenbaum to see if he has a record?

I know Illinois has a public site people can use to look up police records, but I'm not sure about Indiana. I'm at work now, so I try to limit my "non-work-related" tabs to just this one; otherwise I would try to do this detective work myself :)

I recall that someone from this forum located and shared the police records of LS and CR (LS's drinking/public intoxication in Sept. 2010 and CR's drinking in Oct. 2010 and Marijuana use in 2008) before they were revealed on the news.

Has anyone researched Jay Rosenbaum to see if he has a record?

I know Illinois has a public site people can use to look up police records, but I'm not sure about Indiana. I'm at work now, so I try to limit my "non-work-related" tabs to just this one; otherwise I would try to do this detective work myself :)

I'm at work too but can check it. Do you know what site I could look for his records?

By the way, if a car was circling the area it either has to be JW (the boyfriend) or a stranger abduction.

I say BINGO on ven's ^above^ opinion of the last video known to have Lauren at around 3:15-3:30am that the "activity" that LE states is Lauren possibly buying drugs or with someone who is..

This coincides withbthe loosely fit together timeline..
-2:30am Lauren and Corey leave Kilroy's headed to Smallwood
-2:40am altercation is caught on video btwn Corey and Jesse's friends on the 5th floor lobby of Laurens apt
-2:45am Lauren and Corey are seen on video leaving Smallwood headed to Coreys apt (3-5min walk)
-2:45-2:50 Lauren looses Her coin purse/keys near the alley in route to Corey's
-2:50-2:55am Corey put to bed by roomate and LS tells MB she is still interesting in partying.. Heads to JRs 2 doors down
And then the last known video of Lauren is 3:15-3:30am and LE will not identify who she is with in the video.. LE's words are Lauren is with friend and there is "activity" seen on the video..

IMO this 3:15ish video shows Lauren and someone else.. Who I don't believe will turn out to be Corey. Tho we have no time for when he was put to bed, I would bet they arrived at his apt no later than 10 mins from when they left Smallwood. Several have confirmed that it is such a short walk that even stumbling drunk 5 mins would be ample time for the Walk..So I'd say they arrived no later than 2:55 at his apt, if not before and from the sound of things they didn't all 3(lauren, corey, mike)hang for a while..but more like pretty soon after arriving that Corey was put to bed with Lauren on her way 2doors down still interested to "party".. To whom we know have the info tht Lauren was very familiar with JR and being at his apt..

My bet is she arrived 2 doors down right at or around 3ish which IMO would allow ample amt of time for their to have been a phone call made to the dealer for an early morning delivery.. To which JR either accompanied Lauren down near the alley cam for the purchase or she was seen alone making the purchase.. What leads me o believe that JR accompanied her most likely down for this purchase is that LE state that she is seen with a "friend" in this last video, unnamed.. And unless the dealer who arrived was immediately recognized as one of Laurens known friends(which I doubt that LE would have used the term friend when speaking of the dealer, but jmo)..much more likely I believe it is JR that will be the "friend" that is seen with Lauren engaged in an "activity" on this last known video between 3:15-3:30am..

I think that is probably very close to an accurate timeline of events up until 315-330am..

But for what happened next is still very much open to speculate and theorize..

I think from there it's anyone's guess..

One such theory that's definitely plausible and factor in Lauren's heart condition.. And most likely even probable that what happened next took place in JR's apt and Lauren quite likely went into cardiac arrest and either died immediately or soon thereafter because of the drug use there were not emergency services called in..And of course no police..

So what's the likelihood Of JR all on his own doing the entire cover up? Do u think that's likely??

By the way, if a car was circling the area it either has to be JW (the boyfriend) or a stranger abduction.

We have no information that the vehicle was "circling". It most probably is not anybody of interest -- but if they can id the vehicle and get in touch with the owner (as a witness) they would try to glean information about what he may have seen. IMO

Someone looking for an easy target, or someone looking for Lauren? MOO.

What vehicles were in the gravel parking lot and were driving around (if captured on various cameras) could be very useful evidence. As of yet, nothing seems to have been derived from this.

The more you guys talk about, the more I believe that "activity" may possibly be drug related.

Seems SO stupid to me that a girl as beautiful and smart and Lauren would do cocaine, but alas, it happens. It makes me very sad.

Anyways, if an OD was the case, I can't believe how stupid these guys are being. With their money and capability to hire expensive lawyers, they could have just called the police and done so.

They would be in FAR less trouble then they potentially will be now.

wow, that's amazing. We started discussing it here long before that...

Glad the media asked that question of the Captain during the presser today. Could be one of the causes of the tension I sensed yesterday at the presser: the tip-toeing around this issue which exists on this college campus and others when it involves students from middle and upper class families.

I found a local bloomington site with information on arrests by searching for a friend of mine on google. Now I cant find it!

The more you guys talk about, the more I believe that "activity" may possibly be drug related.

Seems SO stupid to me that a girl as beautiful and smart and Lauren would do cocaine, but alas, it happens. It makes me very sad.

Anyways, if an OD was the case, I can't believe how stupid these guys are being. With their money and capability to hire expensive lawyers, they could have just called the police and done so.

They would be in FAR less trouble then they potentially will be now.

Why? People like her use drugs all the time. It's not surprising, to be honest.
Even as contemptible as it is, doesn't mean something horrible like all of this should happen to her.

Glad the media asked that question of the Captain during the presser today. Could be one of the causes of the tension I sensed yesterday at the presser: the tip-toeing around this issue which exists on this college campus and others when it involves students such as these.

I wouldn't label "students such as these". It happens everywhere, on every campus, on every country, with rich and with poor students.

Why? People like her use drugs all the time. It's not surprising, to be honest.
Even as contemptible as it is, doesn't mean something horrible like all of this should happen to her.

Of course not. My mom was a heavy cocaine user and I'm so lucky she's still alive.

I guess I just hate to hear that beautiful and smart kids are dealing with drugs.

It is AWFUL and destroys families. It did mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip