IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AbbeyR,

From what I can find, it sounds like the police merely say, there isn't video evidence to support the 3:38 sighting. So, maybe she happened to walk so as to evade the cameras at that time? I know that the PIs received testimony about Rossman carrying Lauren from Smallwood to 5N, when she was resting here and there and falling down multiple times. But that doesn't discount the 3:38 sighting.

For me, I guess I just find it hard to believe that the bar manager got the time wrong. I've seen the big clock; it's there. And bars close here at 3 am. So I think she knew what time it was, and saw someone, who at least looked like Lauren, get carried away at that time. And the witness said it wasn't Rossman. But, as I say, I can't explain why Lauren wouldn't have been discovered on other cameras at Tenth & College, or why her body hasn't been found.

For those who believe she may have been drugged for SA purposes,

What do you think of an alternative theory that does not have CR doing it?

It seems like DR accompanied her to JR's party, LS left the party with CR and X to go back to CR's, and again parted from the larger group at Kilroy's with just CR. Maybe someone else at the party made her uncomfortable, either then or in the past, that she was actively trying to avoid and this person also had access to her drinks at some point? That could explain why CR initially took her to Smallwood and ZC's - she was uncomfortable with someone else back at 5N (JR? MB? guest? someone else?). When those options fell through, he took her back to his place and by some cruel twist of fate, he got sick and she ended up back at JR's anyway.

She wouldn't even necessarily need to be drugged depending on what she had taken and how much. Even too much alcohol can leave a person almost incapacitated.

Total speculation and not a theory I necessarily subscribe to, but I'm trying to think of possible alternatives. It still wouldn't explain why CR just didn't part ways with her at Smallwood and it doesn't account for questions raised about LS' ability to speak and make decisions.

AbbeyR,

From what I can find, it sounds like the police merely say, there isn't video evidence to support the 3:38 sighting. So, maybe she happened to walk so as to evade the cameras at that time? I know that the PIs received testimony about Rossman carrying Lauren from Smallwood to 5N, when she was resting here and there and falling down multiple times. But that doesn't discount the 3:38 sighting.

<respectfully snipped>

- LE not only said there wasn't video evidence of Lauren with the man at 3:38, but that there was video evidence almost an hour earlier

- LE said they knew the identity of the man (they had not yet released CR's name at the time of the press conference). He was later identified by the investigators as CR

- Even if it was possible that she left 5 N and encountered a mystery man later, and we discount the video evidence as unreliable, it still wouldn't make sense to me that the exact same event happened, in the exact same spot, only the second time, it wasn't Corey.

- There is only one witness who reported this sighting

What makes more sense to me, is that the witness account and/or Gatto's reporting was flawed. It's not unusual for witnesses to get details like appearances or times wrong, and LE has suggested this was case. Re: Gatto's account - he himself questioned a lot of the information he had reported in posts here, and since he was not writing as a journalist and is not a private investigator, I have questions about the reliability of his blog. Particularly, he had some unorthodox methods of 'reporting' and dealing with witnesses, and I think it's possible he was sloppy about -- or even purposefully altered -- some of the details of the witness' report. The same witness was also interviewed by LE and by the private investigators, and they both suggest that the witness did in fact see Lauren, but specifically that the timing (3:38) and some of the details were incorrect.

(I posted the quote from LE in a recent post)

Anyway, that's my interpretation. I can imagine a situation where Lauren left 5 N, but I honestly think the 'mystery man' is a huge red herring and one of the only things that has been fairly concretely refuted at this stage from legitimate sources. JMO

AbbeyR,

For me, I guess I just find it hard to believe that the bar manager got the time wrong. I've seen the big clock; it's there. And bars close here at 3 am. So I think she knew what time it was, and saw someone, who at least looked like Lauren, get carried away at that time. And the witness said it wasn't Rossman. But, as I say, I can't explain why Lauren wouldn't have been discovered on other cameras at Tenth & College, or why her body hasn't been found.

Welcome Vidocq. The only question I have is are all the cameras that are at 10th & College now there when LS went missing. There were none at 5N but IIRC there are some there now. Is it possible more cameras have been added since LS went missing. Thanks again for your input.

Thank you Bessie.

Does anyone more familiar with the area know if these two links referring to the same location?

2:51 a.m. - Exits the alley, heading toward an empty lot north of 10th & College Village Apartments.
http://archive.firstcoastnews.com/n...-Spierer?odyssey=mod|newswell|img|FRONTPAGE|p 06/16/13 article

and

Spierer was last seen on camera between 3:15 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. just north of 10th Street in Bloomington, Indiana.
http://whiteplains.dailyvoice.com/neighbors/polygraph-dna-tests-issued-lauren-spierer-case 06/13/11 article

The first link also claims the last video evidence of her is at the 2:51 mark. If this is one fluid sighting then it's probably nbd but if not, I'm having trouble figuring out how both can be true. FWIW, the first is slightly later by 3 days and supposedly a timeline released by LE themselves, although the earlier statement was also released by LE. Timestamp issue? I'm not sure.

However, if she is truly last seen between 3:15-3:30, MB called JR at 3:30, right? He must have realized he wasn't being burglarized, put CR to bed, tried convincing LS to stay, and called JR in record time. I'm not sure that it would be possible for LS to get back to the supposed mystery man sighting location by 3:38 if she was truly having that much trouble walking on her own.

That also means that maybe CR and LS hadn't been back for very long before MB arrived and thought he was being burglarized for whatever reason.

@Sammi

I think LE released some info early on, and then revised the timeline a few days later after they had reviewed more video surveillance?

June 16, 2011

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-16-missing-indiana-student-spierer_n.htm

-- 2:48 a.m.: She was seen walking up an alley, toward Rossman and Rosenbaum's building. That time is revised from earlier police statements.

I have a feeling there is more detailed info on this in early threads or the media thread...

Re: Gatto's account - he himself questioned a lot of the information he had reported in posts here, and since he was not writing as a journalist and is not a private investigator, I have questions about the reliability of his blog. Particularly, he had some unorthodox methods of 'reporting' and dealing with witnesses, and I think it's possible he was sloppy about -- or even purposefully altered -- some of the details of the witnesses report. The same witness was also interviewed by LE and by the private investigators, and they both suggest that the witness did in fact see Lauren, but specifically that the timing (3:38) and some of the details were incorrect.

Respectfully snipped by me.

FWIW, TG has yet to respond to me, but I went back through his posts and found what I believe was his last post on the mystery man sighting as well as his response to LE's statement.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #28

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #16

Wow, this is interesting. So many times over the almost past 3 years I tried to pin down the timeline.
Whenever a time of LS sighted after 3:00 was brought up, it was discounted as inaccurate reporting, or LE discounting the 3:38 witness, etc...
Many times I remember posts where the last officially known video was the Alley Cam fall and that was around 2:50am.

Now 3:15 is back again... I remember calculating distances and how fast they would have to walk to get from place to place to fit the timelines. It was also supposedly not possible for CR carrying LS to double back from the North side of the 10th and College apts back towards SW and the ZC entrance at the south end of the 10th and College apts where LS hit her head on the steps. The reason why (there were btown maps that some other WS'r edited, the last ones I remember being posted in fact) was that there were cameras positioned at various points such that they would have been captured if doubling back from the north side of 10th and college building. And of course if they doubled back through the alley the alley cam would have captured that. So this is why the theories continued to focus on their path to 5N. (not just because of the 5N guys inconsistent stories) The Wallet Keys show up 20 to 30ft to the west of the alley fall at 3:00am, the opposite direction from the 10th and College building. And from there it is directly south of 5N building with the only thing in between being the gravel lot and the 5N building dumpster.

So between the 3:38 witness being discounted by LE (which is a big reason to discount it) and the reasons CR carrying LS would have been caught on camera at 3:15 coming from the north of 10th and College building, then the only thing that made sense was that CR and LS were at 10th and College at 2:30 (maybe 2:38) and then walked maybe 50 ft. to the beginning of the alley and proceeded up north through it (being caught on cam) where LS emerged to fall face down without blocking at about 2:50.

If this LE statement is factual and that LS was caught on cam at 3:15 and it was at the south side of 10th and College then that would change everything. It would also bring into question why the 3:38 witness was discounted. It then does give credence to the ZO (pulling her inside 10th and College) theory. And my understanding way back in the beginning of this case is that CR knew how to enter 10th and College without a keycard and to avoid cameras. He had some kind of citation for that because he urinated or something in there. So we certainly had been exploring all of that almost from the start. If the ZO theory had/has any credence it should be noted that not only was ZO rumored to be a cocaine dealer, other rumors were that ZO was a powerfully connected local, that he was an LE informant (and this is why he was painted as a hero for clocking CR, and with total impunity or without investigation).

What I found interesting about this recent slight spin on the ZO theory was placing JR at ZO's place instead of his own place. But you would think cameras would clear all of that up too. It would explain a lot if the slight of hand was that LS never went to 5N and had only made it as far as 10th and college. By the time LE went after CR then JR days or weeks had passed... There was no report of a search at ZO's or that ZO was even a POI. So any evidence there would have been long gone. I remember quite a few people suggesting that LE was covering for ZO. But there was nothing to back any of this up, so these theories did not hold water.

The other thing that has sometimes been in the back of my mind here is that LE discounted the 3:38 witness to keep the investigation private. They can say they discount the 3:38 witness, but that doesn't mean they do. LE can play deceptive tricks and hold back information to get evidence. It's possible that LE has focused on 10th and College but did not want to make that public. But I highly doubt that too. After this length of time they should have a case if that were true.

If 3:15 is a real confirmed LE cam time, it's crucial to know, and even more important where that cam was. However, have a feeling these are the same stories I saw years ago that were discounted as inaccurate. I forgot who was going to be the WS liaison with BPD, perhaps they can get confirmation of that time and maybe see if they will reveal the location as well??

@Sammi

I think LE released some info early on, and then revised the timeline a few days later after they had reviewed more video surveillance?

June 16, 2011

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-16-missing-indiana-student-spierer_n.htm

I have a feeling there is more detailed info on this in early threads or the media thread...

Thanks Abbey! This is what I was referring to in my response to Bessie's post. I was sure that 3:15am is something that came up several times and had been corrected. A few thousand posts since we got past that. And Didn't see your post until afterwards, but I'll leave it up in case it shakes something else loose.

For those who believe she may have been drugged for SA purposes,

What do you think of an alternative theory that does not have CR doing it?

It seems like DR accompanied her to JR's party, LS left the party with CR and X to go back to CR's, and again parted from the larger group at Kilroy's with just CR. Maybe someone else at the party made her uncomfortable, either then or in the past, that she was actively trying to avoid and this person also had access to her drinks at some point? That could explain why CR initially took her to Smallwood and ZC's - she was uncomfortable with someone else back at 5N (JR? MB? guest? someone else?). When those options fell through, he took her back to his place and by some cruel twist of fate, he got sick and she ended up back at JR's anyway.

She wouldn't even necessarily need to be drugged depending on what she had taken and how much. Even too much alcohol can leave a person almost incapacitated.

Total speculation and not a theory I necessarily subscribe to, but I'm trying to think of possible alternatives. It still wouldn't explain why CR just didn't part ways with her at Smallwood and it doesn't account for questions raised about LS' ability to speak and make decisions.

IMO, snorting klonopin with DB and drinking at JR's and Kilroy's would have been enough to put LS in a state where a SA could have occurred. I'm not convinced that an additional drug for date rape would have been required. LS was so tiny, and I can only think that snorting klonopin isn't the most regulated way to ingest it. This (klonopin) is still alleged by JR though, so who knows?

Also, perhaps CR had access to the same thing, via either DR and/or LS. I don't trust CR and doubt his amnesia. However, it seems that he was indeed clocked by ZO at SW, which may have not put him in "the mood." IDK. If a SA with just CR occurred, I really don't know why JR and MB would go out of the way to help him. JMO.

I've always wondered why LS and CR left Kilroy's in the first place ... was she indeed asked to leave or did she leave by choice? Could someone at Kilroy's have been bothering her, and that's one of the reasons why CR chooses to forget the 15 minutes before arriving at SW in addition to the rest of the night?

PS: I know someone who takes klonopin for anxiety, and she says that even a small dosage with alcohol can knock you out. But I do wonder if we can trust the klonopin story, knowing its source.

IMO, snorting klonopin with DB and drinking at JR's and Kilroy's would have been enough to put LS in a state where a SA could have occurred. I'm not convinced that an additional drug for date rape would have been required. LS was so tiny, and I can only think that snorting klonopin isn't the most regulated way to ingest it. This (klonopin) is still alleged by JR though, so who knows?

Also, perhaps CR had access to the same thing, via either DR and/or LS. I don't trust CR and doubt his amnesia. However, it seems that he was indeed clocked by ZO at SW, which may have not put him in "the mood." IDK. If a SA with just CR occurred, I really don't know why JR and MB would go out of the way to help him. JMO.

I've always wondered why LS and CR left Kilroy's in the first place ... was she indeed asked to leave or did she leave by choice? Could someone at Kilroy's have been bothering her, and that's one of the reasons why CR chooses to forget the 15 minutes before arriving at SW in addition to the rest of the night?

PS: I know someone who takes klonopin for anxiety, and she says that even a small dosage with alcohol can knock you out. But I do wonder if we can trust the klonopin story, knowing its source.

I agree. I know the Spierers have suggested that she was possibly drugged, but I don't think it was necessary either.

I'm not sure why CR would choose to forget that. I'm not one for a mass coverup involving lots of people, so IMO, I would think if someone had been bothering her, he may have pointed the finger at them. OTH, maybe he is friends with that person and like HT initially did , wouldn't point the finger at them unless he really thought it was possible. It's also possible that if LS was avoiding anyone that she didn't say that was what she was doing - she could have just said she didn't want to go to JR's.

I'm not sure the source is credible either. I have a good feeling that the Spierers and/or LE have specifically talked to DR on this point and know whether JR is lying or not, regardless if we do at this point.

I definitely agree that the biggest hurdle for me is that I cannot imagine why JR and MB would ever get involved in this unless they're either telling the truth or they are also culpable. I don't think they would just provide a blanket cover story.

Another alternative: What if CR is telling the truth, MB is telling the truth, and whatever happened, happened after MB left JR's? Maybe MB keeps messing up his stories because he strongly suspects LS didn't leave JR's like JR claims, but he doesn't know for sure? I am pretty sure JR and MB still hang out to this day, so maybe they have been good friends tracing back before the disappearance and the loyalty issue is actually between those two or is a separate loyalty issue, if you think someone other than JR is involved? CR might be shutting up because he really has no clue at all in this scenario?

Again, not that I necessarily think this, but just suggesting at least some alternatives.

ETA: By CR and MB "telling the truth" I only mean that they are not ultimately responsible in whatever happened to LS.

Another alternative: What if CR is telling the truth, MB is telling the truth, and whatever happened, happened after MB left JR's? Maybe MB keeps messing up his stories because he strongly suspects LS didn't leave JR's like JR claims, but he doesn't know for sure? I am pretty sure JR and MB still hang out to this day, so maybe they have been good friends tracing back before the disappearance and the loyalty issue is actually between those two or is a separate loyalty issue, if you think someone other than JR is involved? CR might be shutting up because he really has no clue at all in this scenario?

Again, not that I necessarily think this, but just suggesting at least some alternatives.

ETA: By CR and MB "telling the truth" I only mean that they are not ultimately responsible in whatever happened to LS.

I don't know what to think about CR, apart from wishing LS had never met him. It would be helpful to know how hard ZO hit him and what he himself was ingesting that night. It's also possible he can't handle stress and folded if/when LS crashed.

I think it's interesting to consider loyalty, BTW. I always thought of MB and CR and JR and DB as being on the same "friend" level. But as you note, MB and JR may have been thrown into something of a different nature that night.

and the more I hear and read the PIs account, I am wondering yet again if they have seen the video!:twocents::twocents:

You can probably take a look at what videos the Spierers are trying to get their hands on via the request in the civil suit and have a good idea what videos the PI's have or have not seen.

If the PI's don't have a copy of any video due to their own investigation then I seriously doubt they have seen it or have a LE furnished copy. I would seriously doubt LE has shown them anything, let alone furnished a copy. And if the PI's have any copies they acquired from whatever available sources then there'd be no need to subpoena those same videos from the owners.

Thanks Abbey! This is what I was referring to in my response to Bessie's post. I was sure that 3:15am is something that came up several times and had been corrected. A few thousand posts since we got past that. And Didn't see your post until afterwards, but I'll leave it up in case it shakes something else loose.
I'm sorry my post wasn't more clear. I thought it was understood that the timeline had been revised. My intent was to show that at one point, BPD did state 3:15-3:30 was the time LS was on video exiting the alley, as there seemed to be a question about that.

FWIW, I found these partial transcripts in my old notes. It will help to explain (somewhat) the timeline confusion and the revisions.

(R=Reporter; Q=Qualters)

JUNE 12, 2013 AUDIO TAPE 6 (between the one-third and halfway mark of the tape)

R: What is the last time and the last location that a video camera, through independent observation...a videocamera that you know Lauren was?

Q: I believe that would be in the area of 3:15-3:30

R: And that would be where?

Q: That would be somewhere north of 10th St?

R: In those alleys back there?

Q: Somewhere north of 10th St

R: And that would be because you see her on a camera?

Q: Yes

R: Walking south to north?

Q: No

R: Okay, was she walking in a certain direction, and did she have anybody with her?

Q: I'm not going to get into the specifics about what we've seen at this point. We've talked about the video that we've received, and we're going to maintain custody of that video, and not release any specific details about it.

Police locate keys of missing IU student Lauren Spierer

----------------------------------------------------------

JUNE 16, 2011 AUDIO TAPE 10 (a little shy of the halfway point)

R: What seems to be missing here is the video that shows her from 3:15-3:30.

Q: Well, again I think that was a preliminary figure given, and these are more of the revised times.

R: So where on there would that video be?

Q: That video would probably be down in here around point No. 4

R: So now we're saying that video was closer to 2:51 am, rather than 3:15-3:30

Q: I think that we have determined through the video that we're looking at a little bit prior to 3:00 am, whereas before I think that initial time was listed as 3:15... I know that we've used that figure 3:-15-3:30...now that we've had a chance to analyze and review the video...I think we're far more comfortable with this.

Q: Now the only other thing I can say would be that, keeping in mind that if we at the time released that information, there may be some variance based on...we're relying on these times as they were listed by the businesses. So, maybe we were using different figures of time but now that we've got some documentation we're more comfortable with these figures, again, recognizing that thereis going to be some variance.

R: Yeah, a few minutes, but we're talking about 2:51 is now the estimated time, as opposed to, let's say, 3:15-3:30...

Q: So we're talking about a 20 minute time period, but you've got to keep in mind...the locations and documentation are essentially the same. There's just been some variation in the time that we originally released.

Police release updated timeline, search headquarters changed

------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to audio recordings of 15 BPD press briefs can be found on this page.

http://idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81917

The only question I have is are all the cameras that are at 10th & College now there when LS went missing. There were none at 5N but IIRC there are some there now. Is it possible more cameras have been added since LS went missing. Thanks again for your input.

Btown's posts about the cameras are really helpful. (Maybe he'll chime in, but here's a link to the last time it came up) When this exact question was asked previously by another poster, he said that no, the cameras at 10th and College were there early on and have not been added to. He was also the one who posted about the cameras being installed at 5 N.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #30

(If you read the conversation surrounding the above post, there are pics and updates about the locations of cameras in this area).

I don't know what to think about CR, apart from wishing LS had never met him. It would be helpful to know how hard ZO hit him and what he himself was ingesting that night. It's also possible he can't handle stress and folded if/when LS crashed.

I think it's interesting to consider loyalty, BTW. I always thought of MB and CR and JR and DB as being on the same "friend" level. But as you note, MB and JR may have been thrown into something of a different nature that night.

Yes, I agree about CR entirely. I have never liked the way he has come off between his attitude and how he has never seemed to show any true remorse for how things turned out. At the end of the day, even if he is not involved in the ultimate outcome, if he had just left her at Smallwood, things would probably be much different. We probably wouldn't ever hear about LS. I get why JR and JW have lawyered up, but MB and CR I have been less sympathetic to. The Spierers have expressed frustration with CR's blanket refusal to talk specifically - he can point to both MB and JR, so I don't get it either.

I'm just trying to think of ways to limit how many people might truly be "in the know" about what happened to LS. I think it's less likely that several people could keep quiet over the years, but stranger things have happened, so who knows.

----------------------------
OT to current post but related to points that have come up in the recent past:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20666241,00.html
It was Wolff and two other students, investigators say, who reported Lauren missing June 3 after Kilroy's contacted him with Lauren's cell phone.
If it is was both JW plus the 2 girls, that makes sense. Some reports have just reported on one or the other when it is really both.

BW HAS questioned the boys involvement and says their stories don't add up. I'm assuming MB is included:
"I constantly change my mind," says Blair Wallach, 21, a senior who had been best friends with Lauren since childhood. She adds that the boys involved "need to come forward with everything they know, because parts of the story don't add up."

----------------
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20505349,00.html
I have posted on CR's lawyer pointing the finger at JW, but it looks like CR himself was doing it too. IMO, this finger pointing between each set of POIs tends to convince me that it is very unlikely that a situation involving MB/CR/JR/JW working together happened. It also sounds like CR may have at least made some statements to friends/neighbors, so hopefully LE and the PIs have talked to them too, or they stepped forward voluntarily!
But two neighbors of Rossman say that shortly after Spierer's disappearance, he told them that Spierer and Wolff were "on the rocks."

------------------

http://ww.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/09/25/news.qp-8106808.sto
LE and FBI do not share with BD, but BD does send evidence/leads on to them:
Dietl&#8217;s team wanted to partner with Bloomington police and share details of the investigation. They were denied for a number of reasons.... Dietl and his investigators have also contacted the FBI and other police agencies assisting with the Spierer case. Those agencies, too, refused to give Dietl case information for the same reasons....

Dietl said he didn&#8217;t really care because his objective is finding Lauren. He later added that he didn&#8217;t want to grandstand, and that if he discovers evidence in the Spierer case, he turns it over to local police.
IMO, it sounds like they have seen some kind of video and if there were multiple cameras that might have captured it, it seems possible that LE could have video from one source and the PI could have gotten it from another. I understand why some might question what they have viewed though.

Sorry for length/randomness. I'm procrastinating on the stuff I should really be doing lol.

Well, it's graduation time, here in Bloomington. Students and their relatives are all about downtown. I've already been asked to take a photograph of a big family, standing in front of the court house.

But I've been doing some sleuthing. I thought some new pictures might be interesting to others. (My phone is cheap, so the photos aren't great. And I'm using the downtown library's computer, so I'll run out of time before I can comment on the photos much.)

The photo called "Jake's" is of the bar suspected of being the bar where Gatto's witness worked. You can see SW in the background.

Alley 1 and 2 are of the alley I believe is being referred to as Lauren's last recorded location on video. Cameras are at both ends. As you can see, the gravel lot is no longer a gravel lot: an apartment building has gone up there.

"5N 2" is a shot of JR's balcony, from 11th and College, to attempt to judge if he could have seen her from there.

Attachments

• Jake's.jpg
    Jake's.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Alley 1.jpg
    Alley 1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Alley 2.jpg
    Alley 2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 5N 1.jpg
    5N 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 5N 2.jpg
    5N 2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 34
Vidocq,

If the witness was wrong about the time, how would that impact/change your theory?

As a local, what are the rumors that have stuck around that seem the most plausible to you? What is your perception of the crime in the area she was supposedly last seen? Were you in Bloomington at the time? If so, what are your thoughts on her walking barefoot through the area (specifically, would it be painful in your opinion)?

Also, I should have said this earlier, welcome! I'm excited to have a new perspective, especially a local! Thank you for taking the time to take updated photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko