IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article states that the person in the altercation w LS and CR is "now believed to be" JW...

Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

http://www.examiner.com/soap-opera-...n-spierer-case-missing-cousin-of-tamara-bruan

I know we're all leaning towards random crime of opportunity bc of the truck but something bugs me about the fact that the boyfriend isn't even in town anymore. If I went missing...I seriously doubt my bf would go home to another state to wait it out, even if he couldn't participate...wouldn't he want to help her family?

Live pressor...aprox 300 tips regarding the truck since yesterday.

per Qualters, they have a map and timeline (verified by video surveillance) and are showing it now.

2:51am LS is last seen on video exiting the alley into the gravel parking lot, where the keys were found.

4:30am based on witness, seen at corner of 11th and College.

Pointing out specifically where the truck was captured on video, and yesterday we posted photos where we thought it was, and we are correct, it was between the alley and Morton.

Just came on, so don't know what he's referring to, but

Captain has changed t time of something: saying more comfortable w/t time of 2:51 AM rather than 3:15 AM

Just came on, so don't know what he's referring to, but

Captain has changed t time of something: saying more comfortable w/t time of 2:51 AM rather than 3:15 AM

That's the last she was seen on video, at the alley and the gravel lot.

Presser...discussing our our call in of the photo from the Indianapolis paper yesterday! Go WSleuthers!!

I reported it to the reporter who told me they were bringing it to the police yesterday.

The truck we all saw on the news article that was driving by as people were holding signs, he says that didn't appear to have any writing on the side.

Just a brief update for those who asked questions for the locals.

I'm glad to see my pics and map have been somewhat helpful. That makes me feel good.

No, 10th & 11th St. at College do not have traffic cameras.
There do seem to be traffic cams at some of the major intersections, like on Hwy 37 for example.

No, I did not go to Benders, or Upland yesterday to look for cameras, it was kinda rainy.
I did happen to drive by Benders, but did not see any security cameras on the outside. Won't be able to make it today either.

I've not had time to work up a way to map the pics I took yet. Maybe Bessie will have time? She seems awful busy with this thread though.

End brief note.

Some random thoughts.

Indiana State Police have been canvasing the area around Smallwood this morning on foot in small groups.

As for the truck in question, obviously the LE have had the image for several days. Assuming they have worked with the BMV, and spoken to local owners of that model vehicle without results, one then has to presume its not a local vehicle, and won't be seen in the area again.

At that point gas station video should be reviewed, and the general contractors for the local construction, particularly of the building on 11th & College Ave. should be asked for a list of sub-contractors who were working during that period of time. The sub-contractors should be asked for a list of contractors they hired who worked on those project during that time, and since most of them are probably not local, perhaps the FBI can be tasked with running those down.

IIRC the FBI only has one field agent here in Bloomington.

Gotta run.

We're still looking for you Lauren...

Qualters says they can't tell if anything was in the bed of the truck, be it equipment or a person. They are interested in figuring out what was in the bed.

we cannot tell what's in t back of truck, we don't know
offers from private individuals to extend services (tech) for videos

Dad: we don't know when we're leaving-we have no plans to leave...

America's MW having another segment on Saturday

Mom pleading with Lauren's friends to come forward and give info that will help them find Lauren.
holding pic of her as she was heading out of her apt saying if this was you, Lauren would have given all the information she had yesterday!

Mom: I'm addressing t people who know where L is...this could b you, going out w/your friends; what would u want ur friends to do...put yourself in her place...

sure sounds to me like mom suspects LS's friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member