IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
123F, did you watch the presser? Reading the remarks here, I agree. I'm wondering if her language tone denoted the same...

123F, did you watch the presser? Reading the remarks here, I agree. I'm wondering if her language tone denoted the same...

Other than thanking their support system and such, it was the only thing she said! I can't say much for her tone, other than just grief and exhaustion maybe.

I did watch it. in all the pressers she has seemed to hint it was someone who knows LS or at the very least perhaps another student there. Definitely local i think.

Thats just my gut. Mom knows more than we do.

She knows more, and she's probably talked to some of the POI's/friends herself and gotten that gut feeling a mother gets...whether or not anyone did something to Lauren, or just the kids are not coming clean, I believe she senses they're holding something back.

Sounds like Mom believes information is being withheld by those who know Lauren

Thats just my gut. Mom knows more than we do.

I got the same vibe from the mom 123f. Im a bit bothered by the kid that remembers nothing after his altercation. That must be a major concussion at the very least.

^^^Of course, did he "refuse" to take her because she wanted to go to her apt, or did he refuse because the other guys thought she should go to her apt? Rumors, I know.

yes but the reporters have that whole story wrong.... it also says that CR was the last to see her at 430 but we know JR was

Thinking out loud here after watching the press conference.

Setting aside the speculation about what could be inside the bed of the truck...what if police just want to find the owners of the truck to ask them if they saw anyone walking along the street. At that time of early morning there probably was little to no traffic. This could be the only vehicle they saw on cameras and thus could be the only witness to seeing someone (friends story verified) or not seeing someone walking around there. The truck may not have anything to do with the crime/abduction.

Surely a person owning this truck would have already come forward if they would have seen the pic in the news UNLESS.... lets say it was some kids that snuck out in their dads truck and are afraid to get in trouble with their parents. Or maybe someone cheating on their spouse and were supose to be somewhere else at the time.

I agree. It could also be someone driving with a person in the back of the truck, a day laborer or something. Could be totally unrelated, but a potential witness.

I have been also thinking that it could easily be a migrant worker who does not speak or understand much english and could be very unaware of what is happening in the news. My neighbors are migrant workers and don't speak a lick of english. I could say anything to them and they nod and just say "yes,yes" at everything i say.

I'm all for posting almost anything that is allowed, but I hate it when they start calling out businesses and bringing them unwanted publicity that could harm their business. From Rainy's Painting website, it looks like they run a very nice business and I hate it that people start trying to assume things, it really can start to make a business look bad.

In all defense of myself (who posted that info on FB). By no means was that or should that be taken as me attacking or calling out a business. I would have posted it on here however it took me awhile to get registered. And I will be quite honest, I almost didn't post it because it was a name of a reputable business.

I have been also thinking that it could easily be a migrant worker who does not speak or understand much english and could be very unaware of what is happening in the news. My neighbors are migrant workers and don't speak a lick of english. I could say anything to them and they nod and just say "yes,yes" at everything i say.

I would think they have a local spanish station that has newscasts. But ya... another few reasons for an innocent truck owner to not come forward...
has not seen pic/doesn't understand English/afraid to possibly be deported.

Much better timeline to look at.

1:46 am: Spierer enters Kilroy's Sports Bar.

2:27 am: Spierer leaves.

2:30 am: Spierer enters the Smallwood apartment complex.

2:42 am: Spierer leaves.

2:48 am: Spierer enters the north/south alley between 10th and College Apartments and 10th and College Village

2:51 am: Spierer exits the north/south alley towards the empty lot north of 10th and College Village.

Approx. 4:30 am: Spierer last seen at 11th and College Ave.

http://www.wthr.com/story/14922685/bloomington-police-examine-timeline-of-missing-students-movements

First I have read this...

If the fight began in the lobby of LS's building, perhaps CR refused to take LS to her apartment (5th floor?) because not only was he not allowed in the building, but because he thought he might get jumped or assaulted by JW's friend/s if he moved away from the Smallwood lobby...and apparently, he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay