IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed a couple of posts the other night because they mentioned that individual's name, and I removed another one just now.

So once again:

• Do not post names of individuals who have not been named in a mainstream news article as a party to the case.
  • Do not copy and paste posts from other sites. This includes the comments sections of news sites, social networking pages, other message board forums, and just about anything that is not a bona fide, mainstream news source.
  • If you do snip a quote from a news article, limit it to no more than 10% of the article. Always include a link.
  • If you wish to introduce and discuss a subject mentioned in another format, post a one or two sentence description stating why it's relevant to the topic, and then post a link.
Please use common sense. If the source is anonymous, some invisble poster out in cyberspace, the information cannot be verified. It is not fact, and in my personal opinion, it's not even worthy of much speculation.

Very sorry, my bad. :loser: Won't do that again.

Consider the unfortunate case of Annie Le, the graduate student murdered at Yale U. The perp's motive was rage due to a highly stressful workplace situation. This determination surprised many people who suspected her fiance, or a jealous lover, or someone angry at her family for business reasons. Similarly, the motive in this case could be something unusual, which no one has yet considered.
Actually DNA evidence in Annie Le's case showed Ray Clark did sexually molest her. It just wasn't as highly publicized as events were early in the case and because Clark plead guilty, so there was no trial.

I finally registered after many days of reading, so I could post about this.

I know it's so easy to see something in those truck photos, yet so hard to know you are really seeing something. I didn't say anything when I thought I saw a light coloured dog in the front window, in the photo of the passenger side.

Tonight though I looked at the photos again, looking for anything of interest around the truck, rather than at the truck itself.

In the shot of the drivers side of the truck, I cannot get over how much it looks like a dog's head in FRONT of the windshield.

I haven't "enhanced" this photo at all, just zoomed in and added a circle to highlight it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

So I am wondering, what size of dog would it take, to be able to look out the passenger window and around the windshield?

Does anyone else see a dog here? Could it really just be noise, or something on the sidewalk?

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 305
  • dog2.jpg
    dog2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 296
Very sorry, my bad. :loser: Won't do that again.
It's cool, Glaucon. The rules about posting can be tricky. I edited your post to remove the quote and re-inserted it in the thread. I have to tell you, though, discussion about this individual and what role he might've played in the case won't go far here without a viable source to substantiate the allegations. ;)

Actually DNA evidence in Annie Le's case showed Ray Clark did sexually molest her. It just wasn't as highly publicized as events were early in the case and because Clark plead guilty, so there was no trial.

Thank you for that information.

Good evening, Obody. :seeya: Welcome to Websleuths.

I'm glad you decided to join us and share your photos. I don't see a dog, myself, but I did see an upside down frog the other night. :) That's just me, though. I can't see the detail so many of you can. Guess my eyes are getting old.

In one enhanced photo, I could see what might be a passenger in the backseat, and possibly a woman sitting up in the bed of the truck. Not very clearly, though.

:welcome5:

I see the shadows that resemble the dog, but if it was a dog, it appears to grow from the middle of the windshield.

I believe this is the const.site on 11th ave. that LS had to walk by.I wonder if the police have checked if someone a night watchman was watching the place at night.Or if workers were sleeping on the site at night.If they did I hope they did not just rely on the word of the bosses/foreman/supervisor who might not want to admit they were allowing it or the workers were undocumented.

There's been more discussion of the possible drug dealer connection so I want to bump my previous post. Anyone else thinking the way I am?
I'd be lying if I told you that exact scenario has not crossed my mind. Besides explaining all the things you mentioned, it could also provide a reason for someone to insert himself into the case when he could've remained silent because no one else had mentioned him. His motive would be to protect himself and/or others by throwing LE off the track. He might even have been carrying out an order.

Mind you, I don't necessarily believe this to be true. It's merely a thought that crossed my mind, and no known facts support it. Just me speculatin'.

I can't find it.

ETA: I think it's ok to post the link since he's been named in MSM.
:nono:
No, R&R. He's a POI, but not close to being a suspect at this point. So, please, no FB links. Thanks. :blowkiss:

Consider the unfortunate case of Annie Le, the graduate student murdered at Yale U. The perp's motive was rage due to a highly stressful workplace situation. This determination surprised many people who suspected her fiance, or a jealous lover, or someone angry at her family for business reasons. Similarly, the motive in this case could be something unusual, which no one has yet considered.

Pretty sure the killer was convicted of sexually assaulting her too, which would probably make that the motive, whatever else was said about the case.

My own daughter is a 20 year old rising Junior at Indiana University. I have read exhaustively about this case and questioned my daughter about it. (I also have an older daughter and son-in-law who have advanced degrees from IU, so we have been going to Bloomington since 2006). My 20 year old daughter has a friend that lives in Smallwood and has visited him often. She said that everything I have read her from this forum about students feeling free to walk around downtown late alone are true. I am trying to figure out from everything that I am reading about exactly WHEN Lauren was last seen by video, and it seems like it was around 2:30. My daughter said that is not an unusual time to still be out in the summer on a week night. Am I right about this? Is there ANY video that we know of that shows Lauren after 2:30? Or is it all hearsay/personal accounts after that point?

My own daughter is a 20 year old rising Junior at Indiana University. I have read exhaustively about this case and questioned my daughter about it. (I also have an older daughter and son-in-law who have advanced degrees from IU, so we have been going to Bloomington since 2006). My 20 year old daughter has a friend that lives in Smallwood and has visited him often. She said that everything I have read her from this forum about students feeling free to walk around downtown late alone are true. I am trying to figure out from everything that I am reading about exactly WHEN Lauren was last seen by video, and it seems like it was around 2:30. My daughter said that is not an unusual time to still be out in the summer on a week night. Am I right about this? Is there ANY video that we know of that shows Lauren after 2:30? Or is it all hearsay/personal accounts after that point?

The last verified sighting of Lauren is at 2:51 am.

ETA: I find it strange that the last sighting of 4:30 is listed on the map/timeline poster almost as if verified if this is only based on what JR said.

The last verified sighting of Lauren is at 2:51 am.

ETA: I find it strange that the last sighting of 4:30 is listed on the map/timeline poster almost as if verified if this is only based on what JR said.

I am guessing they have to go by what JR presumably says unless they have specific information that what he says is not correct. And it appears they don't have such information as of now.

I am guessing they have to go by what JR presumably says unless they have specific information that what he says is not correct. And it appears they don't have such information as of now.

I agree. It almost seems like they believe him the way they keep saying she was last seen at 4:30, but maybe they just want him to think they believe him. Maybe he did pass the LD test. I'm not sure.

I wonder what time trucks pick up newspapers to be delivered to machines and/or convenience stores...could that be a possibility? People probably use their own vehicles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member