GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love what you said about him not knowing when to shut his mouth. Liars usually do themselves in.
I love that he was so subdued his lawyer had to ask him to speak up multiple times. It tells me he might not be feeling so cocky these days.

I love it, liars have lousy memories. Can't keep it straight. I remember the booze comment because we all wondered if he had to have stiff one to get courage to shoot.
SMDH

He told the jury he thinks one or both of them came to the house with the intention of kidnapping his wife but then she must have woken up and a struggle ensued.

Seriously?? TWO ex-boyfriends somehow "got together" to kidnap Melinda....after she's been out of their lives for 4 or 5 years? Ok. Why would they do this? And more importantly *IF* they did, we are to believe that went in to pull off this kidnapping without a weapon? Really?
This is unbelievable. If they don't convict this moron and throw away they keys, I will lose all faith in humanity.

I agree!!! Nuts

I wonder if we will get a verdict tomorrow ? I know ML family must be in agony.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...ptb-lindsey-trial-st-0311-20160310-story.html

Lindsey and Polarek had several testy interchanges, with Polarek pushing him about what she called inconsistencies in his statements.

"I haven't changed anything," he said at one point.

"I think you have," she said, pointing to how he claimed at this trial he told an officer just before police interrogated him that he was intoxicated when he had never mentioned that before.

Well, he took the stand. And as I predicted, he didn't keep his story straight. How awesome is that?? They sent it to the jury.

To me, his defense seems to be more abbreviated this time compared to the last trial. I really hope this jury gets it right. If they don't, I will also lose my faith in humanity and in the criminal justice system as well.

To me, his defense seems to be more abbreviated this time compared to the last trial. I really hope this jury gets it right. If they don't, I will also lose my faith in humanity and in the criminal justice system as well.
They didn't bring back the other "suspects" this time. Maybe they just read the testimony in court. I assume that's what they did with the ex-wife's testimony re back child support also.

I wonder if we will get a verdict tomorrow ? I know ML family must be in agony.

I cannot even imagine how agonizing ALL of this has been for them. I hope they know they aren't alone and that there is even a group of strangers (us) who are praying very hard that justice is served for Melinda.

What great news to wake up to this morning! Third time's a charm. Now hopefully things can get moving in the matter of custody and Melinda's family can start healing.

Set her soul free-words cannot express how much respect and appreciation I feel towards you (virtual hug), everyone in life deserves to have a friend like you. Your love for Melinda was clear to see. I pray you find peace, I pray that you always remain in baby girls life, she needs an "auntie" like you.

Hallelujah!!!!! Finally! Justice for Melinda!

I am so glad for Melinda's family & friends.

I had a feeling this jury would work late into the night. I would love to know what they said during deliberations. I wonder if they all said "guilty" right away and then thought they better order pizza or something to kill some extra time to make it look better. Lol.

I seriously hope the prosecutor looks into filing charges against SL's brother and his wife. They were obviously involved. Charge them both and make them both sit in jail. Maybe they can pressure the wife to "flip" she'll end up testifying against the brother. It would be nice to know what really happened.

And I hope Melinda's mom & dad get the baby away from these toxic people. This conviction should help them do just that.

Finally justice, I can't believe that this has taken this long. Now I hope there's an appropriate sentence to go with this..

Set her soul free-words cannot express how much respect and appreciation I feel towards you (virtual hug), everyone in life deserves to have a friend like you. Your love for Melinda was clear to see. I pray you find peace, I pray that you always remain in baby girls life, she needs an "auntie" like you.

Absolutely!

At long last, justice for Melinda! I hope that Melinda's family and friends are able to find some measure of comfort in this verdict and may Melinda's soul now rest in peace.

You are all amazing!!!!! && today is a good day! Finally a little bit of comfort! Knowing that monster will not be walking the streets!

Oh and btw the KIRBYS have the little one!!!! God I've wanted to tell you all that every single time that I checked this page!!!!

#JusticeForMelinda

You are all amazing!!!!! && today is a good day! Finally a little bit of comfort! Knowing that monster will not be walking the streets!

Oh and btw the KIRBYS have the little one!!!! God I've wanted to tell you all that every single time that I checked this page!!!!

#JusticeForMelinda

OMG THANK YOU! That is so good to know.

#JusticeForMelinda

There truly is justice for Melinda, I'm so happy that baby girl is safe and with those that truly love her and loved her mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyingHorses4