GUILTY IN - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:censored:

:shutup:

There really are no words.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me so angry, I could bite nails.

the killers say he died on the 16th. But we all saw the very long rambling 'confession'/apology written by moms worthless bf on the 14th. To paraphrase, he said things like this but went on for a huge long rambling page:

Paraphrased:
...I can never fix it or take back what happened. Lord knows I would pay any price in this life or the next to fix my mistakes. But sadly I have done this.. And there's no second chances..... this is my nightmare....

Makes me wonder if they didnt poison the kids bottles on the 14th, but it took a day or two for the sweet baby to actuaslly die. IF SO, they both deserve the DP. They could have gotten him medical care and possibly saved him. I wish I could put them out of their misery myself. :furious:

I've read A LOT of cases here. I can't think of one where adults gave toddlers meth in their bottles because it was fun to see how they acted. FUMING.

I've read A LOT of cases here. I can't think of one where adults gave toddlers meth in their bottles because it was fun to see how they acted. FUMING.

Fuming right along with you. I can't even find the words for something like this. Depraved? Horrifying? Nothing fits... maybe "evil". Just sick over this.

I am always shocked by the details of cases, but rarely am I this shocked!!!! That poor, sweet baby!!!! I cannot even imagine what his last moments were like, overdosing on drugs as a 3 year old! After his "mother" gave them to him to watch him have "fun"??? Fun? Did him dying look like fun? And what 30 year old man has a 16 year old "friend"? How do we change this world. Anyone who think drugs aren't evil needs to go ahead and read this case. There are no 2 ways about it. Pure evil there.

I am a bit shocked not by the depravity, because I am numb to that most days now. What I find so surprising is that methheads would waste their all fired precious dope by putting it in the kids' bottles. I have only known one person who I know for a fact was on meth. But I know quite a few crackheads.

Based on their behaviors which are often similar to those of methheads, I cannot imagine them "wasting" their dope in such a manner.

Barnes said that on Sunday morning, he and the teenager put Owen in a cardboard box and got a ride from a woman to Marion. While on their way, they stopped at a wooded to area in Wells County. Once they dropped the box with Owen’s body into the woods, Barnes said he doused it with nail polish remover and set on it fire.

While in Marion, Zachary Barnes went to his brother’s home. Zachary Barnes told Joseph Barnes that Owen had gone missing on Saturday night. Joseph Barnes called multiple sheriff’s departments in the area and asked if any children had been reported missing. None had, but the Wells County Sheriff’s Department said they would look into Owen’s disappearance.

http://wane.com/2015/01/20/we-put-dope-in-their-bottles-and-watched-them-have-fun/

Well this info certainly lines up with ZB's FB post January 18 at 5:17am https://www.facebook.com/zach.barnes.58

Cause, you know, when I am out and about burning the body of a child I murdered, I figure I may as well see if anyone wants to "hit me up" or get our party on.

:ill:

I am a bit shocked not by the depravity, because I am numb to that most days now. What I find so surprising is that methheads would waste their all fired precious dope by putting it in the kids' bottles. I have only known one person who I know for a fact was on meth. But I know quite a few crackheads.

Based on their behaviors which are often similar to those of methheads, I cannot imagine them "wasting" their dope in such a manner.

meth and crack are very different though. Meth is cheap and easy to make. If he was a meth cooker, as many claim, then it would be expendable. Meth is easily made out of easily obtained ingredients, which is why it is so insidious. you dont have to be an Einstein to cook it successfully. Any moron can do it in their van with a few tools and a heat source.

Barnes said that on Sunday morning, he and the teenager put Owen in a cardboard box and got a ride from a woman to Marion. While on their way, they stopped at a wooded to area in Wells County. Once they dropped the box with Owen’s body into the woods, Barnes said he doused it with nail polish remover and set on it fire.

While in Marion, Zachary Barnes went to his brother’s home. Zachary Barnes told Joseph Barnes that Owen had gone missing on Saturday night. Joseph Barnes called multiple sheriff’s departments in the area and asked if any children had been reported missing. None had, but the Wells County Sheriff’s Department said they would look into Owen’s disappearance.

http://wane.com/2015/01/20/we-put-dope-in-their-bottles-and-watched-them-have-fun/

Well this info certainly lines up with ZB's FB post January 18 at 5:17am https://www.facebook.com/zach.barnes.58

Cause, you know, when I am out and about burning the body of a child I murdered, I figure I may as well see if anyone wants to "hit me up" or get our party on.

:ill:

he and mom were both taking disgusting selfies and acting like nothing happened at all. :no:

bbm...:silenced: death for these 3 would be far to good. I wish they could just string them all up. :pullhair:

The article mentioned "an older brother" I sure hope he's ok...RIP sweet Owen, you are definitely in a much better place with much love and no more pain.

Not sure how he could be fine. Seems like the meth would damage him.

Note who liked that particular status. The 16 year old that was with him when he "disposed" of the poor baby's body.

bbm...:silenced: death for these 3 would be far to good. I wish they could just string them all up. :pullhair:

The article mentioned "an older brother" I sure hope he's ok...RIP sweet Owen, you are definitely in a much better place with much love and no more pain.

I am confused about the older brother, he is said to be five or six. And yet Barnes admits to putting dope in the kids' bottles. Is this poor older brother not in school. Was his mom still shoving bottles at him like he was a toddler or an infant?

This case is so upsetting.

I really thought this case was one of the sickest ones I had seen...and then I went over to the true crime page and saw a case about a 13 month old girl and it is so awful. These two cases are going to tear me up for the week or two. Might have take a break for a while or at least follow my own rule of not looking at cases involving children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back