GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:

This is the THIRD interview given where 3 different people said THEY were up fixing the sat tv. First grandpa was up fixing it at 2am, then grandma claims to be the one who fixed it at midnight. Now uncle Adam fixed it. Now it's perfectly reasonable to assume all three of them WERE messing around with it trying to fix it but none of them mention anyone else being there while THEY fixed it. They all make it sound like it was them, that fixed it.

This reminds me of that old joke "how many (insert noun) does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

With only 5 finished rooms, that's 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room. No basement. So unless they've done some remodeling or they no longer consider a bathroom a finished room, I'm not seeing the possibility of a 3rd bedroom anywhere. So brothers were sharing a bedroom or dad slept in the living room and both of those explanations don't really line up well with the stories, right? Surely brother wasn't sleeping in the parents room? I'm not sure that would even surprise me at this point.

No basement, according to the sketch, it's on a crawl space.

The info on this gis site can be wrong irt number of rooms. My il's house has 2.5 baths and 4 bedrooms. They reported it as 1 bath, 3 bedrooms, 5 total rooms to save on taxes. (I'm not sure how they've gotten away with it.)

1223sqft isn't that small. With only 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, the rooms should all be decently sized.

It is almost hard to watch the interview of the brothers. As others have said...so many inconsistencies. A few things really bother me:

1.) The dad said when Shaylynn waved her fingers, "it brought tears to my eyes every time." Hmmm. I have yet to see a tear or watery eyes about her being gone.
2.) The brother said, "I want to remember her as..." That is something one usually says when they saw the deceased person in some other way such as injured or sick. You say it to point out to others that you don't want to remember the condition the person WAS in, but rather how you WANT to remember them...when they were healthy, lively, uninjured, etc...
3.) At the 1:26 mark, the dad is asked when he last saw her. He seems to really hesitate on his answer.
4.) At the 2:55 mark, they speak of Kyle saying they trusted him and they invited him into their home every time (every time what??). Then at the 6:45 mark they say Kyle was more of an acquaintance who had been over a few times.

There certainly might be inconsistencies in the family's stories. I haven't really delved into it that deeply yet. Respectfully, I don't think that the ones you cite are valid, though.

1) Not a valid gauge for grief.
2) He knows that she was found dead -- he doesn't want to picture her like that.
3) It is most likely very painful to speak of that. It would make anyone pause.
4) Every time of the *few* times, that's all.

Not sure how it's done these days, but it used to be that the delivery people had to roll up their own papers for tossing or putting in mail/paper boxes. Sure easier to do on a counter top than in a car.

True, but something tells me she wasn't there for just a normal visit in the middle of the night and then have time to roll up newspapers on her delivery route and leave from there. Also, what time can people pick up newspapers for their delivery? I just wonder when the newspaper companies get done printing the papers in time for them to be picked up, rolled and delivered in the morning. I mean what time did she get to their house actually? The newspapers would have had to be done from the printers. Would they have been done by 2 a.m.?

Not sure how it's done these days, but it used to be that the delivery people had to roll up their own papers for tossing or putting in mail/paper boxes. Sure easier to do on a counter top than in a car.

I have a good friend with a route and yes, he has to spend a good hour or more rolling the papers before his route each morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but something tells me she wasn't there for just a normal visit in the middle of the night and then have time to roll up newspapers on her delivery route and leave from there. Also, what time can people pick up newspapers for their delivery? I just wonder when the newspaper companies get done printing the papers in time for them to be picked up, rolled and delivered in the morning. I mean what time did she get to their house actually? The newspapers would have had to be done from the printers. Would they have been done by 2 a.m.?

My friend with the paper route I just mentioned picks up his papers about 1 am, rolls them from about 1:30 until 3 am, sometimes 3:30 am, has some coffee and breakfast and starts the route at 4 am

So much is wrong with this whole situation...from small little things that irk me to inconsistencies that scare me.

1) A one year old should be in bed much earlier than 10:30 pm
2) A bed in the living room? Where there is likely high traffic, TV, people going in and out of the noisy door mentioned by Grandma? I know some kids sleep soundly...but geez...
3) "I take care of her when she is at my house" said Grandma. Is dad not capable or doesn't want to?
4) Per dad, a person named "Kyle" was at the house and wanted dad to drink with him. Kyle's last name in unknown? So dad and grandma allowed someone they didn't know in the house with the child?
5) Was she discovered missing at 8:30 am or 8:00 am? I thought I heard different times in the taped phone conversation.
6) Grandma went to bed at 12:30? 1:00? 2:00? She seemed to not really know?
7) Someone else came into the home and left again between 2:00 am and 8:30 am because they left papers in the kitchen?
8) I don't care where you live...if you have one of life's most precious gifts (a child) in your house, you should lock your doors!

Scared for this little one...

BBM:
So why did she leave the papers at the house if she was supposed to deliver them on a paper route. Those papers and her should have been out of the house way before 8:30 a.m. Why were they still there???

How many times have we seen wealthy, intelligent people commit heinous murders? While I agree with most of the opinions about how this family appears, (and thinking it myself) I'm not positive that it was a contributing factor. Blatant disregard for human life is rampant across income and intelligence levels. At least when it comes to human life that isn't their own.

I think it's more that they seem very "off" in their demenor and appearance during their interview. On the one hand you could say, well they have a baby missing so Grandma (who isn't all that old BTW) can be forgiven for going on TV in a flimsy nightgown and no bra. We could say that uncle was busy checking his cell phone for alerts on his niece but fir the life of me it looked like he was just playing with his phone. Their their very casual tone and behavior just struck me as super strange. In this way their appearance strikes me as relevant. But I totally get what you mean. Depraved people come from all walks of life.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jumping off this post...
I did check with a mod before posting this to see that it was allowed and was given the ok.

Along the lines of what another poster suggested about the baby possibly being difficult to get to sleep...
Since Kelly Rogers' FB is public and she is a POI...

There's a picture and she comments under it about how she has a way of getting people/animals to sleep and comments about getting her "step-daughter to sleep after her normal tantrum." Points to the fact that the baby may not easily have gone to sleep and fits with the theory of Jackeee that maybe something was given. Or maybe that, how do I say this...her normal bedtime tantrum is what aggravated someone enough to 'somehow' win the battle of getting her to sleep with a party/nonparty going on around her.
Along the lines of what another poster suggested about the baby possibly being difficult to get to sleep...
Since Kelly Rogers' FB is public and she is a POI, are we allowed to post a 'take a look at her FB' comment?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...378120.-2207520000.1458927126.&type=3&theater
Um, did she say she was relaxing at a cemetery?

It's been quite a few years since I had morning paper delivery, but it was normally delivered at about 4:30-5:00am -- and we lived way far out... over 50 miles from where it would have been printed.

Not sure, but they could've been talking about fixing the individual receivers in different rooms -- living room, parents' room and Adam's room? I think that when the main one goes on the blink, all of them have to be reset.

We have satellite tv. One receiver upstairs on the main floor & one in the rec room. Each have different settings (strict parental controls set on the rec room receiver so the crap channels can't be accessed) and we've never had to fool around with individual receivers. Ever. When sat tv goes on the blink it's almost always the actual dish outside losing reception for one reason or another, and has nothing to do with the receivers. I'm no expert on this, I just have about 15 years experience with sat tv.

That said, I think the're lying. Obviously I could be wrong, but that's moo.

EDIT: just wanted to add, uncle Adam states here http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing that it was his step dad Danny that messed up their tv package on dish, so he had to fix that. So no, it had nothing to do with the individual receivers, it was the package they subscribe to that step-dad/step-grandpa did something to. That is of course, if we actually believe that.

BBM:
So why did she leave the papers at the house if she was supposed to deliver them on a paper route. Those papers and her should have been out of the house way before 8:30 a.m. Why were they still there???

Perhaps the courier gave her too many papers, and she only folded the number that she needed for her route and left the rest?

Um, did she say she was relaxing at a cemetery?

There's a cemetery right across the street from Tamara/Justin/whoever's house.
But yeah, not a place I'd go to relax!

I wonder if Kyle came back in the house while they were all asleep and took the baby.

jmo

BBM:

Grandma said she gives them a copy of the paper. I don't think she left all the papers there.

We have satellite tv. One receiver upstairs on the main floor & one in the rec room. Each have different settings (strict parental controls set on the rec room receiver so the crap channels can't be accessed) and we've never had to fool around with individual receivers. Ever. When sat tv goes on the blink it's almost always the actual dish outside losing reception for one reason or another, and has nothing to do with the receivers. I'm no expert on this, I just have about 15 years experience with sat tv.

That said, I think the're lying. Obviously I could be wrong, but that's moo.

I've had sat tv for only around 3 yrs, and have only 2 receivers, but I can recall a couple of instances where I had to tinker with both receivers.

Re: the papers on the counter. I took that to mean the papers that the Morgan-Ammerman family normally gets. Not ALL the papers KR has for her route/other customers.

I think it's more that they seem very "off" in their demenor and appearance during their interview. On the one hand you could say, well they have a baby missing so Grandma (who isn't all that old BTW) can be forgiven for going on TV in a flimsy nightgown and no bra. We could say that uncle was busy checking his cell phone for alerts on his niece but fir the life of me it looked like he was just playing with his phone. Their their very casual tone and behavior just struck me as super strange. In this way their appearance strikes me as relevant. But I totally get what you mean. Depraved people come from all walks of life.

Ummm..... Just NO! IMO she knew exactly what she was wearing or lack of, in front of the tv cameras. Just discusting on tv during a serious crime. And I'm not even close to a prude.:blushing::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay