GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JP did this (he is arrested) and acted alone, how in h*ll did he think he'd away with it? I mean, he was in the home drinking till the early hours. Are these freaks impulses uncontrollable?

If he acted alone, I'm wondering if maybe he woke Shaylyn up and in attempting to get her to go back to sleep/stop crying/etc - and with him having been drinking - he accidentally smothered her or even purposely covered her mouth and nose. Not in an attempt to harm her, but to try to get her to be quiet. (imo)

In one of the many interviews, gma says that the front door is the only way in and out, that the father's bed blocked the back door. So I'm thinking an enclosed porch maybe?

I'll try to find a link.

ETA

“There is only one way in and out of our house, the front door, because the other door is blocked by her father’s bed. No one could get through the windows, because there is furniture in front of every window,” she noted. “They had to walk in the front door, or out the front door, with her.”

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...ssing_Toddler_Found_Thursday_Northeast_O.html

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sound very dangerous in the event of a fire................

AFAIK we've only heard cause of death. No other details have been released.
I really hope we do not end up hearing that was what happened..It's already bad enough as is.....

I'm still thinking there was some sort of cover-up for something that happened at the house and multiple people are involved. IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Tamera Morgan is friends on Facebook with Kyle Parker's mother.

I don't do FB, but are friends necessarily people you know? Don't some people just like to have a lot of FB "friends"?

Yes, sometimes people just want a lot of "friends" on Facebook. For comparison, I have 290 friends, and they are all people in my family or that I personally know, went to school with, etc., but I know them all. Tamera Morgan has 298.

It was on Nancy Grace that grandma said only one way in the house at Justins bed blocked the back door. My impression is Tamera and Daniel slept in one room, Adam and Justin in another room, with Shaylyn in the living room.
They said after Kyle came over, Adam asked Justin if he wanted to drink with them and he said no, so I am thinking he was in the living room at this time.
Adam in the most recent interview, says he wasn't drunk, just drank a little. But then goes on to say he drank over his limit, he was hungover, he was passed out. So which one is it?
I still think Kelly plays into this somehow.
Adams' FB page said he is engaged, but no name and no pictures as to who he is engaged to?

Are these people nocturnal? I do recall waking up at night regularly when my baby (10 y/o) was a baby, but these guys really seem to be up and active on a weeknight irrelevant to having a baby in the house.

Beyond the concerning inconsistencies of when baby S was put down and found missing, I am scratching my head about the comings and goings of people in this house the wee hours on a weeknight (KP hanging out drinking and texting until 3 or 4 AM while the uncle was sleeping in the same bedroom, yet KP is merely an acquaintance? And multiple people up fixing TV issues?) If the dad JA wasn't in the bedroom drinking with his bro, stepdad and KP, or in his mother's bedroom, would he have not been in the living room with the baby? He said in his interview that Shaylyn was with him the whole time. ???? Does this mean he fell asleep and KP took his baby from under his nose?

I found it interesting that when the gma was asked in the phone interview by the reporter what he could do to help them, the gma didn't speak of helping find S, but instead wanted to clear up that they were not having a party. And I found it interesting that when the dad JA was asked how anyone could help on the phone interview, he passed the phone to his mom. But after having found out his baby was dead, when asked how people could help, he was articulate enough to ask for donations.

Who knows if KP acted alone or if any of these characters (or others) were involved. But it all sure does provide a lot to ponder.

"Beside family members sleeping in the home, Morgan said the family is aware of two individuals who entered the home during the time frame in question."

We don’t know if anybody else came in or left, because me and my husband both take sleeping pills to go to sleep at night,” she added. “The boys sleep with their TV’s on anyway, so unless a noise is loud it’s not going to wake them up. One other person came in between four and seven, that was Kelly Rogers, she actually lives there temporarily. She came in and then she left, I know she did because she left a couple of newspapers on the bar. She and her boyfriend deliver newspapers and she always brings me one. Those are the only people we know for a fact were in the house.”

Kelly lives there. That would have been important info!!
Does this mean there is another person that has not been mentioned?

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...ssing_Toddler_Found_Thursday_Northeast_O.html

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, sometimes people just want a lot of "friends" on Facebook. For comparison, I have 290 friends, and they are all people in my family or that I personally know, went to school with, etc., but I know them all. Tamera Morgan has 298.

So you have no way of knowing how many she actually knows, right?

I really hope we do not end up hearing that was what happened..It's already bad enough as is.....

I'm still thinking there was some sort of cover-up for something that happened at the house and multiple people are involved. IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's how I feel. We know this precious baby was murdered. I can't stomach more than that. It makes me so scared raising a baby girl in this world sometimes. If it was just KP, what could possibly be a motivation? All the thoughts that come to mind make me shudder. Asphyxiation is so personal, so up close. How could anyone inflict that on a such a little girl? In all these cases, I let my mind wander to dark places to see what possibly was going through the killers minds, and I have yet to come across a case involving children where my mind can even get remotely close to understanding. It's just too depraved.

Omg!!!!! Really!!!!!

"She and her boyfriend deliver newspapers and she always brings me one. Those are the only people we know for a fact were in the house.”

So you have no way of knowing how many she actually knows, right?

But if you knew someone named Kyle had been at your house might you turn to your Facebook and type in Kyle and see if anyone with that pic came up? I'm almost to the point of wondering if, since Kyle was arrested right after they found her, if police and the family knew who it was but police asked the family to play dumb so they could follow him. Might explain some of the oddities and inconsistencies we are seeing. However, I'm not sure even I am buying what I'm trying to sell here.

"Beside family members sleeping in the home, Morgan said the family is aware of two individuals who entered the home during the time frame in question."

We don’t know if anybody else came in or left, because me and my husband both take sleeping pills to go to sleep at night,” she added. “The boys sleep with their TV’s on anyway, so unless a noise is loud it’s not going to wake them up. One other person came in between four and seven, that was Kelly Rogers, she actually lives there temporarily. She came in and then she left, I know she did because she left a couple of newspapers on the bar. She and her boyfriend deliver newspapers and she always brings me one. Those are the only people we know for a fact were in the house.”

Kelly lives there. That would have been important info!!
Does this mean there is another person that has not been mentioned?

So two adults in the house are knocked out with sleeping pills, and the other two have the television on all night and are possibly inebriated? How is this a safe environment for a one year old, sleeping near the entrance to an unlocked house?

ETA - apparently it wasn't safe since the baby is deceased. I'm so angry!

Omg!!!!! Really!!!!!

"She and her boyfriend deliver newspapers and she always brings me one. Those are the only people we know for a fact were in the house.”

So Kelly and her now boyfriend are hanging at the house of her prior boyfriend and his mother, brother and mothers boyfriend?
Also mother had said in earlier interview, the front door was heavy and made noise, so they should know when anyone went in or out of that house

So two adults in the house are knocked out with sleeping pills, and the other two have the television on all night and are possibly inebriated? How is this a safe environment for a one year old, sleeping near the entrance to an unlocked house?

ETA - apparently it wasn't safe since the baby is deceased. I'm so angry!
Yeah and an ex girlfriend of the father temporarily lives there and she has a boyfriend that comes in that house too!!! Come on. And do we even know for sure then that the dad was even there the whole night? Why would everyone else be hanging out together but he's just in his little backcorner bed ignoring everything all night even with his ex girlfriend coming and going with also possibly her new current boyfriend. Maybe that's where the argument came. Nope not buying that kids
Kyle is the only one that knows.

I think the baby was crying and there was partying going on and someone had little patience for the crying and smothered her to death they freak out fight arguing ensue on how to cover it up and Kyle is the only one that could viabley leave for the missing report in the morning.

I don't do FB, but are friends necessarily people you know? Don't some people just like to have a lot of FB "friends"?

I think it depends, but I would say it's fairly common for those who live in small towns to be friends with someone even if they aren't close, just because you likely "know" the person or their family. I think it's mostly just people wanting to be nosey and wanting to be up to date with all of the current gossip.

Sound very dangerous in the event of a fire................

I had the same exact thought. I know where I live, if the fire department is ever called to your home for *any* reason, they'll do a safety check. I don't know if they check for things like this (furniture blocking exits) but I do know they check for working smoke & CO detectors and WILL fine you if you don't have them and/or if they're not in working order. I know when they had to come to a house around the corner for a possible electrical fire (there wasn't one, thankfully) they did ask where the back exit was - so maybe they do check for things like that?

Now for some random thoughts... (naming names here only because local LE has not ruled anyone out, that was in that home the night Shaylyn went missing, including family members, and they've all been named in MSM - and because we've been given permission to sleuth those who have been named and were in the house [mods, if I misunderstood in any way, please snip at your discretion] )

Tamera Morgan, Shaylyn's paternal grandma has stated in MSM articles that Kelly Rogers was also living in the home, but that her and Justin had recently split up. BUT, she was still living there. BUT, they hadn't seen her since Sunday. Except she assumed it was her that came into the house sometime around 4am to leave the newspapers on the counter. If she (KR) hadn't been around since Sunday, doesn't it seem a little convenient to point the finger at her being in the home and then NOT being in the home sometime in the middle of the night, when Shaylyn went missing?

Adam Ammerman, who is friends with Kyle Parker, claims after he (AM) woke up from being passed out when he didn't drink too much but then did drink a little over his limit :thinking:, he looked out his window and saw KP leaving around 3 or 4am. He called out to him "hey where are you going" and KP didn't respond. Also seems rather convenient, doesn't it?

Several members here have alluded to Justin Ammerman, Shaylyn's father being a convicted sex offender. Yet no one has posted a link (that I'm aware of?) to document that. If someone has a link to that, I think it would be helpful. I have looked here http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54862 as well as here https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Search and was unable to locate him in the database for any kind of sexual assault (unless I overlooked something?).

Someone else mentioned Kelly Rogers has a secondary FB account. Please post that FB link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en