GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he looks outraged.

What is it with this family and their ability to look unconcerned?

I still have the image of the uncle being preoccupied with his cellphone during the interview <modsnip>. Definitely not bedtime reading. Night all.

[video=twitter;713193897242075136]https://twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/713193897242075136[/video]

Well, it appears YOU, Adam, opened the door and invited the devil and evil in Shaylyn's space and time...

No no no :( I am very interested to know about the rest of this and who else is a POI

Who is this Kelly person?

<modsnip>

[video=twitter;713193897242075136]https://twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/713193897242075136[/video]
I am fine with Kyle burning in He11, but since he won't need clothing anymore in that case, can Adam please have his shirts?

My gosh what is it with these people?!
----all observations emphasize that these things were noticed when these people were well aware they would be on TV...
<modsnip>man (uncle),
-scrolling on phone during interview in re: your missing 1 year old niece,
-multiple conflicting stories in re: WHO put the baby to bed,
*what time the baby was put to bed,
*who checked on the baby/what time,
*who 1st noticed the baby was missing,
*what time it was noticed that the baby was missing,
*length of time between noticing baby missing & telling the other person/way in which other person was 'notified',
-who came & went from the home & when,
-dad was drinking with his brother/Kyle/grandmas husband OR Kyle came over & drank alone with uncle in uncles room...uncle asks dad to join them...dad declines,
-the home has 2 bedrooms---WHERE DOES DAD SLEEP??
*it's been said baby sleeps in 'baby bed' in unlocked living room
*uncle has bedroom that dad referenced in re:uncle & Kyle drinking in uncles bedroom
*grandma (& presumably her husband) have a bedroom dad referenced in re: he noticed baby missing and nearly busted down his moms bedroom door panicking about if she had the baby or if the baby had been kidnapped,
*dad has girlfriend/ex girlfriend/friend (unsure of actual relationship currently between the 2 as all 3 have been referenced) over from approximately 2am-7am...logically what typically happens during a visit at that time..she was not just stopping by to bring newspapers in IMO...so where do dad & Kelly 'sleep' during this visit??
-many teeth short of a full set in most cases IMO,
-grandpa/step grandpa's existence not mentioned in the beginning,
-someone's seemingly urgent need to clip his/her nails during tv interview in re: missing 1 year old daughter/granddaughter/niece

ok I'm going to stop because now I'm getting angry & don't think I can say anything else I'd like to without violating TOS.

This poor sweet little baby girl :( I can only hope she did not suffer. And that whoever did this to her and helped cover it up, suffers in spades. :stormingmad:

I'm just getting home from a long day at work. It was a rough day, but nothing compared to this news.
I'm absolutely crushed. Sweet little Shaylyn. I'm so sorry little one. You deserved to be loved, cherished and protected. You deserved to be bounced on someones knee, to be sung to sleep at night. You deserved to be read too, played with and most of all hugged and kissed. You didn't deserve THIS! You are at peace now honey. Sleep in the arms of angels. :crying::rose::rose:

I think sometimes people set up go fund me accounts and then change the cause when a child goes missing. I think a lot of times it's a scam.

I think he posted at 5am on the 22nd. The day before she went missing.

Agree. Maybe the fund me was originally set for something else. Or it was a scam. I don't Know because the actual fund me page was taken down before our paws got a hold of it.

I still have the image of the uncle being preoccupied with his cellphone during the interview along with grandmas hand resting on his thigh. Now I get to see him shirtless in front of the media. Definitely not bedtime reading. Night all.

Agree. Your niece is dead. And you're giving a interview topless like it's 1000 degrees outside.

Ok. But I will not besmirche the uncle for now.

Because some people are just different.

I knew something wasn't right with this case. Rip baby girl. I hope the people involved get what is coming to them

Obviously Kyle told where the body was since he was arrested that quickly and Shay was found that quickly while no one noticed the child was gone all night.

But. Since the sheriff said that us folks need to realize that this is just the beginning. Tells us that Kyle told him that this is just the beginning.

So imo. More arrests may be coming soon. Jmo.

Obviously Kyle told where the body was since he was arrested that quickly and no one noticed the child gone all night.

But. Since the sheriff said that us folks need to realize that this is just the beginning. Tells us that Kyle told him that this is just the beginning.

I agree 100%

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am sick. Just totally sick over this. I'm so sick of people hurting babies, people not keeping their babies safe(I'm not talking putting padding on table corners here, I'm talking basic safety, like locking doors, watching who is with your baby). I seriously think we need to make the punishment so severe and awful for people who hurt these babies that it will deter anyone from hurting them. I hope every last person who played a part in this can never close their eyes again without being haunted by this beautiful little angels face. I want to say even more but I will wait until more comes to light.

<modsnip>
Edit: I meant to say, I'm still not sure who Kelly is or how she is involved. <modsnip>

If you go on to Justin's Facebook page and click on his cover photo there are comments from a Kelly. Judging by the nature of the comments I'm pretty sure that's who they are referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But no one in the family knew his last name...............SMDH

And WHY would Justin (who did the following in the phone interview posted earlier) deny knowing his last name or any other info about him?

1. Inept attempt to "cover" for Kyle (maybe by proxy, others)

Or

2. Distancing himself from the person he knew to be the guilty party.

I hope it's not a friend helping a friend who then threw the friend who helped under the bus. Luckily, I believe Kyle will have already started telling who, if anyone, else is involved.

Please pardon my french.

I know that times is hard. But grown men that still live with mom ; While partying in moms little home while your baby is asleep. Speaks volumes. Jmo.

I am sick. Just totally sick over this. I'm so sick of people hurting babies, people not keeping their babies safe(I'm not talking putting padding on table corners here, I'm talking basic safety, like locking doors, watching who is with your baby). I seriously think we need to make the punishment so severe and awful for people who hurt these babies that it will deter anyone from hurting them. I hope every last person who played a part in this can never close their eyes again without being haunted by this beautiful little angels face. I want to say even more but I will wait until more comes to light.

Agree. But it seems like a inside job for now.

Obviously Kyle told where the body was since he was arrested that quickly and Shay was found that quickly while no one noticed the child was gone all night.

When I read in a news report and here that LE said "this is just the beginning", I felt a chill. A conspiracy against a 15 month old? How horrific, if true.

If you go on to Justin's Facebook page and click on his cover photo there are comments from a Kelly. Judging by the nature of the comments I'm pretty sure that's who they are referring to

Yes, it looks like she must be either a current or ex partner of Justin's. I thought I saw someone mention that previously.

I first saw her mentioned as having been at the home until 2am, but I can't remember which MSM article I read that in.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I hope there will be more arrests by morning. Hopefully, Kyle is singing like a bird!

Well, it appears YOU, Adam, opened the door and invited the devil and evil in Shaylyn's space and time...
What is up with these folks?! The fact that I have only seen one photo of this child is shocking on it own. And the comments on some of these people's FB pages are just atrocious. Good lord, a child is gone. Can this man not find two seconds to put a shirt on? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000