GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you're saying jnblsm. However, with the advent of crack, meth, oxys, and heroin, these small towns have an added share of troubles. Not saying that these aspects had any bearing on THIS case. But Jello salads are looking pretty healthy in comparison.

I don't get why it is still set to public? Wondering if maybe he does not know how to make his page private?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's just not a priority right now. As much as I hope he doesn't wade into that mess, there were some real gems of wisdom yesterday when I was reading -- thoughtful, kind words from people who have survived similarly unimagineable losses. I'm saddened to think those would be buried by the hate.

From post #103 on the 1st thread (posted by kimbella)

no link at that post but I am going to check some more.

eta here is a link that if you scroll down the article a bit it has an interview with a blonde neighbor woman. It's captioned saying she heard a loud party at 3am, but I also could swear initially this is where the 3am fight was mentioned--I could be wrong. Also think this lady is the one who said something was fishy about dad/family.
http://www.wthr.com/story/31550000/police-in-spencer-looking-for-missing-toddler

Shaylyn's mom also said she didn't trust dad. I think dad's family in general strikes people as shady (as it did many of us, me included) because of their general demeanor. For whatever reason, LE was able to look past all the oddities and go right to the guilty party. I'm actually impressed because I've seen it go the other way, too. A case here many years ago ended with a mentally ill drifter being convicted and jailed for years for a crime he didn't commit (it was actually proven that it was committed by a serial killer and he was eventually released). But he was convicted simply because he acted shady and weird. LE has done stellar work on this case -- not just with how quickly they recovered her but how well they tracked down the responsible party.

(This is a good reminder to me not to judge books by their covers and to stick solely to the facts, just the facts, ma'am).

Wow. I hope he knows that he can turn off the public commenting feature on his Facebook or simply delete his Facebook all together.

Who in the heck would want that bashing on their own Facebook page by people that don't even know them.

I truly think that KP knew this entire family was not all mentally there. Jmo.

I consider most of the posts I read on his FB nasty BULLYING. Unfortunately it exists many places on the WWW , and other places.:moo:

Maybe it's just not a priority right now. As much as I hope he doesn't wade into that mess, there were some real gems of wisdom yesterday when I was reading -- thoughtful, kind words from people who have survived similarly unimagineable losses. I'm saddened to think those would be buried by the hate.
Imo, yes, JA is getting a lot of encouragement from some posts. People that have dealt with infant loss, and various friends and family telling him to hang in there and call them if he needs to talk. I also think he might enjoy the occasional comment where a 'friend" of his threatens another poster because he/she made a negative comment.
I think he might have a lot of posts from previous years about being lonely. Like lots. I wouldn't exactly know without sleuthing him though. Jmo.

This article makes extremely angry. I wonder why they didn't print all of the INAPPROPRIATE posts that this 'loving' dad was posting during this time? :gaah:

There's no way that I've been able to study everything about this case. Will you please enlighten me of what 'loving dad' did that was inappropriate -- is there a list, like 1,2,3.... ? tyia !!

Shaylyn's mom also said she didn't trust dad. I think dad's family in general strikes people as shady (as it did many of us, me included) because of their general demeanor. For whatever reason, LE was able to look past all the oddities and go right to the guilty party. I'm actually impressed because I've seen it go the other way, too. A case here many years ago ended with a mentally ill drifter being convicted and jailed for years for a crime he didn't commit (it was actually proven that it was committed by a serial killer and he was eventually released). But he was convicted simply because he acted shady and weird. LE has done stellar work on this case -- not just with how quickly they recovered her but how well they tracked down the responsible party.

(This is a good reminder to me not to judge books by their covers and to stick solely to the facts, just the facts, ma'am).

To be fair, JA is still considered a POI by LE. But I agree about LE doing a STELLAR job in this case!

Fwiw...

[h=1]Murder suspect Kyle Parker on suicide watch[/h]
Owen County jail staff placed Parker in a padded cell and dressed him in a suicide gown.
He also has a sleeping bag meant for suicidal inmates.
“We have him under constant camera surveillance and perform 15-minute checks which include talking to and physically seeing him, checking to make sure he is alive and breathing.,” said Marjie Ryan, Owen County Jail Commander.
“He is separate from the other population and only staff members are allowed in that particular area,” said Parker. “His day would consist of reading paperback books and interacting only with staff.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/murder-suspect-kyle-parker-on-suicide-watch

There's no way that I've been able to study everything about this case. Will you please enlighten me of what 'loving dad' did that was inappropriate -- is there a list, like 1,2,3.... ? tyia !!

I haven't looked at his FB page super extensively, but the March 28th post sharing a relationship/dating meme seemed a tad inappropriate, given the circumstances. Just MOO.

To be fair, JA is still considered a POI by LE. But I agree about LE doing a STELLAR job in this case!

You're right, but iirc, he was the one person who wasn't drinking, who was in bed asleep fairly early, who didn't see a dangling foot, who wasn't tink-tinking on his phone ... as lax about home security as he may have been, I think he seems fairly unlikely to have been involved in whatever happened that night based on the accounts that have been given so far, assuming they're true. Other family members may still be pinging LE's radar, though, for sure.

Regardless, I am definitely impressed by their work on this case. It's been heartbreaking for them, by all accounts.

Yes!!!
I'm so glad someone else remembers footage of the other neighbor talking about the argument. I was beginning to think I'd lost my marbles. I tried all day to find it but cannot. I can't imagine why they'd pull that, but maybe they did?
Thanks for backing me up!
If she's going to be a trial witness, that's a good reason to pull the video.

You're right, but iirc, he was the one person who wasn't drinking, who was in bed asleep fairly early, who didn't see a dangling foot, who wasn't tink-tinking on his phone ... as lax about home security as he may have been, I think he seems fairly unlikely to have been involved in whatever happened that night based on the accounts that have been given so far, assuming they're true. Other family members may still be pinging LE's radar, though, for sure.

Regardless, I am definitely impressed by their work on this case. It's been heartbreaking for them, by all accounts.

IMO I don't think we know exactly what happened in the house that night. There have been way to many conflicting stories. I'll wait until LE states he (and everyone else in the house that night) are no long POI's. I truly hope that happens.

To be completely fair, we don't know for sure they were watching *advertiser censored*, right?

But let's assume they were. No matter what any of us think about *advertiser censored*, I think we can all agree that the purpose of *advertiser censored* is to sexually arouse the viewer. Whisky lowers inhibitions. So that was the atmosphere in that house: *advertiser censored*, whisky, sleeping baby with adults either sleeping or with sleepy eyes.

JMOpinion

Did someone say they were watching *advertiser censored* THAT NIGHT? Or just commenting on K's PREFERENCES in *advertiser censored*, when he DID watch?

A.A., K's friend told police he saw Kyle walking toward his (Kyle's) car... carrying something... and he saw a LEG hanging down...
WTF?
He let the guy leave, did not check the crib, and did not wake anyone else to tell them about this?

I get that he was drinking, and was not wearing his glasses, and that he had "sleepy, blurry vision" but REALLY? He seems pretty sure he saw Kyle leaving the house, carrying something he did not bring with him, that had a dangling leg, so I wonder how squiffy and squinty he actually was...

Perhaps LE was gentle in how they told the family (and of course I hope they were indeed gentle) and grandma misunderstood what they were saying. Perhaps they mentioned that Shaylyn's clothes were also found, and grandma assumed that meant the baby was clothed, not understanding that the clothes were found off the body.(snip)
Am I mistaken, or were the pajamas, pacifier and Pooh blanket burned? LE would not have known that was the clothing until Kyle told them, right? So I can't see them telling the family they found "clothes". JMO

I don't really know if it means anything at this point, but I find it interesting that in the beginning the story was pretty consistent in at least the one aspect that step-dad DM was in the room drinking whisky with AA and KP and was up and checked on the baby at around 2am.

Now? He's not being mentioned at all. Just AA and KP in the room drinking & watching tv.

I believe he claimed to have gone to bed around midnight while A and K continued to watch TV until A fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en