IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Thanks for the info and welcome Gaia x

So Rosco ..... you have a brother too right ?

And then is A your Half Sister ?

If A and her Ex BF were meth users ....isnt it likely to be them ?

And yes sadly *most* crimes are committed by someone known to them...except for the random robbery gone wrong that the person is killed or a demented serial killer like Ted Bundy and another dozen I could name (sigh isnt that sad to say that ) but those were randomly picked because of usually *something* like Bundy's Ex gf rejecting him so he went after all the ones that *looked similar*

But usually when its close to home its someone known....and usually the manner of how people were killed indicate that too..

How long were Terry and Darlene married ?

Glad to hear your Mum is around for you :)

I can not imagine your pain and again I am very sorry (and i promise I wont keep saying that ! but I just really feel for you - for anyone who has this horror inploded into their lives - its so unfair :( )

I looked at some of the photos - your Dad looked like he could have played Santa Clause with that GREAT Beard !
He was a big man too, so it was obviously a very callous attack when he was asleep or behind..and yes again by someone known that was let in to the home ....

I wonder how Meth users if it was them could know to clean the place so carefully though?

And yes sadly *most* crimes are committed by someone known to them...except for the random robbery gone wrong that the person is killed or a demented serial killer like Ted Bundy and another dozen I could name (sigh isnt that sad to say that ) but those were randomly picked because of usually *something* like Bundy's Ex gf rejecting him so he went after all the ones that *looked similar*

But usually when its close to home its someone known....and usually the manner of how people were killed indicate that too..

I can not imagine your pain and again I am very sorry (and i promise I wont keep saying that ! but I just really feel for you - for anyone who has this horror inploded into their lives - its so unfair :( )

I looked at some of the photos - your Dad looked like he could have played Santa Clause with that GREAT Beard !
He was a big man too, so it was obviously a very callous attack when he was asleep or behind..and yes again by someone known that was let in to the home ....

I wonder how Meth users if it was them could know to clean the place so carefully though?

The attacks where extraordinarily brutal, which leads everyone to believe it was personal. It wasn't just a random killing, it was rage filled, and beyond excessive.

Everyone thought Terry WAS Santa Claus, lol! I don't recall if Rosco said that he ever "officially" played Santa, but all the kids thought he was Santa, anyways.

Terry was attacked from behind, Darleen directly from the front. She had to see her attacker, and there were no defensive wounds. Terry likely never knew what hit him.

:( So DK could meth users have that sort of strength ? - I suppose is it like ROID RAGE (steroids) that makes people go crazy and able to have brute strength?

I'm going to only ask once (I promise) but I kinda feel funny talking about this when its the victims family....as In I feel.um....I don't know...I guess its how society grooms us - not to invade others space, don't ask to many questions and upset people

did that make ANY Sense ? lol

And back to my original question if it was meth users how on earth could they be so organised to clean the scene up ?

:( So DK could meth users have that sort of strength ? - I suppose is it like ROID RAGE (steroids) that makes people go crazy and able to have brute strength?

I'm going to only ask once (I promise) but I kinda feel funny talking about this when its the victims family....as In I feel.um....I don't know...I guess its how society grooms us - not to invade others space, don't ask to many questions and upset people

And back to my original question if it was meth users how on earth could they be so organised to clean the scene up ?

No, that made no sense, LOL! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

We don't know that the killers were actually under the influence of meth or any other drugs at the time of the murder. Based on when Rosco believes they were killed, they had around 10-12 hours to clean up, etc. before the bodies were found.

I knew it wouldnt :p

lol ... I have never known a person who was a family member of someone in a brutal murder.
So when I am asking the questions I feel like I am invading them, making them relive it

kwim ?

Regarding the Meth Question, I was more getting at if people *were* meth users could they actually have the where with all as such or the strength to commit such a crime?
I imagine them to be weak pathetic people strung out on drugs...but then I asked was it like when people use steroids they have that RAGE ?

I have read some crimes on the net on blogs and that where people on meth go crazy out of their mind and do stuff they ordinarily would not, so wondered if the meth could give someone that sort of brute strength ?

Hi Jane, welcome! Regarding the cleaning up... here's my thoughts. I think it's not so much they cleaned up (because it was a terrible mess to be cleaned up later by others).... I think it's more that it was so messy (due to excessiveness) there was no need to. The messiness obliterated things that might have otherwise been considered suspicious evidence. Couple that with the fact that if it was indeed people who were known to be in the house anyway... what's to cover up?!

Sad.

Still, praying for JUSTICE for Terry & Darleen in 2008!!

(Rosco, ... is that Rosco lounging on the lawn looking all fat & happy!!.... he makes me smile just to see him!)

I would think with meth being a stimulant type drug if you gave it an inch it would take a mile, kwim? If a person on it were to head in one direction of thought it could easily turn into a tangent with perhaps adrenaline becoming a powerful fuel.

lol ... I have never known a person who was a family member of someone in a brutal murder.
So when I am asking the questions I feel like I am invading them, making them relive it

kwim ?

Regarding the Meth Question, I was more getting at if people *were* meth users could they actually have the where with all as such or the strength to commit such a crime?
I imagine them to be weak pathetic people strung out on drugs...but then I asked was it like when people use steroids they have that RAGE ?

I have read some crimes on the net on blogs and that where people on meth go crazy out of their mind and do stuff they ordinarily would not, so wondered if the meth could give someone that sort of brute strength ?

Thanks snowme :)

So if the family think that its the daughter (and to clarify was she both their daughter ? or just from one parent? - 'm a bit behind on the family dynamics...)
But if the family think its her or her ex bf can the police not looking into that more closely again ? or did they totally eliminate them from their suspects ?

Hi Jane, you're welcome. "A" is the daughter of both Terry & Darleen.

I have my suspicions that LE keeps these people in mind but considering they say there is no evidence or a serious lack for making connections at the very least, it just feels they're waiting for a break to come their way.

I sure hope and pray it does, if that is what it's going to take!

Thanks snowme :)

So if the family think that its the daughter (and to clarify was she both their daughter ? or just from one parent? - 'm a bit behind on the family dynamics...)
But if the family think its her or her ex bf can the police not looking into that more closely again ? or did they totally eliminate them from their suspects ?

OK... all my replies are in RED... INSIDE the quote...
yea yea... it just has to be this way... LOL..

Actually I have 2 brother. Older brother we share same p's. Younger brother dif. father.

Yes - 'A' is my half sister. Darleen and Dad were both her p's.

I don't know... :furious:

Let me make sure it's clear and written

- I have NO idea who murdered Dad and Darleen. I think LE knows but lacks the evidence... so here we stand 3yrs later and no arrests..

Our thoughts and suspisions have occured AFTER the crime based on the questionable actions of pps that were around dad and Darleen at the time of their murders. My dad and darleen found out shortly before their murders that "A' was a Meth user/abuser..along with her BF (at the time).

AFTER the murders there were and still are questionable actions and huge amounts of drugs/abuse/arrests.

I DO not know and have no clue if "A' or her XBF or her drug group had anything to do with their murders... It's the actions or can I say LACK of actions that leads my/our family with the thoughts of that crowd and their knowing what happend.

I don't believe this was random.. or someone noticed Dad with a wallet of cash. IMO and also the FBI criminal profiler believe the killer/s knew Dad and Darleen VERY well..

I agree... their murders were personal and up-close...and VERY brutal...

They just celebrated their 25th - Dad just purchased a ring a few months before their murders.. a present for Darleen.

Yea.. me too:crazy:

It is unfair... and to top off the murders.. the actions there after... just continues to haunt and make this story even more horror!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dad was not a small man. He was a hunter and woods-man too. He also was a treeman.. For his age and his hip/pins - he was a very active and healthy 59yr old..(was going to be 60 that Dec.. I had a BIG surprise planned for him,.,. we share the same month..) He did not know someone was going to kill him from behind. Also - don't feel someone could have snuck up on Dad.. Rosco was on the chain and THAT DOG BARKS.. Dad would have heard the barks..and would have tried to protect himself...

I think - due to the lack of physical evidence... cuz it was Oct (cold - at least 30' or colder at night) .. and hunting season... i think killer/s wore cover-alls... and just burned them... after they left. Wore gloves... no prints... Or nothing with blood on them to lead them to the crime scene... I believe it was planned... at least pre-planned - even if just a day or two. Make sure they are 'suited up' properly...
I still don't understand the lack of evidence with blood from one crime scene to the other... Trail or something...
- Makes me think there was more than one killer....:confused:

:blowkiss:
Rosco

NP...JaneInOz... I will try and answer what I can..and NO.. your questions don't make me relive the whole murders...

EVERYDAY I wake up thinking about them...and "A" and the whole mess.

For three years there has been a determination to get answers... with me and DB and 'the family who cares' ... We relive it everyday by just continuing the efforts for JUSTICE. I can speak for DB and SIL and the others who are part of this determination.. I have been told that "I" stand for 'ALL WHO CARE and WANT JUSTICE" so .. I say "I"...

Nobody would hurt me by being interested or courious... It's human nature...and OK to ask. If i don't or can't answer.. I simply will let you know..:blowkiss: It's all good tho..

(WS is all about asking questions:crazy:)

kwim ?

YES - Snowme.. that is the one and only ROSCO...

Fat is right...:crazy::crazy:
BUT he's also a very BIG dog... so his size and weight.. 'ALMOST" match...
Vet says to get about 10lbs off him..
(yea right with DS handing him table-food)
... He gain due to his two ACL surgeries..this past 18months.

Hi Jane, welcome! Regarding the cleaning up... here's my thoughts. I think it's not so much they cleaned up (because it was a terrible mess to be cleaned up later by others).... I think it's more that it was so messy (due to excessiveness) there was no need to. The messiness obliterated things that might have otherwise been considered suspicious evidence. Couple that with the fact that if it was indeed people who were known to be in the house anyway... what's to cover up?!

Sad.

Still, praying for JUSTICE for Terry & Darleen in 2008!!

(Rosco, ... is that Rosco lounging on the lawn looking all fat & happy!!.... he makes me smile just to see him!)

Rosco (the dog, LOL!) does look fat and happy! I know how difficult it is to put a dog on a "diet"! Its not hard for me, but as you said, good ole DH handing out extra treats, table scraps, extra food in the bowl, makes it almost impossible! I usually cut their food by about 40% (my vet recommends 50 to 75%! That I CAN'T do!) and feed food for fat dogs. It usually works if I have some support from DH.

Anyway, still reading and wishing you all the best. No good news, I take it, huh? Best wishes, Rosco. Any more updates on A and her pregnancy? I haven't checked Topix lately.

Aww thanks :)

So Rosco was your Dads dog ?

Is there a page where its all written down ? so I can get up to speed with out asking so many questions ?

I will go off and re read it all , and try and figure out what happened afterwards with A and so on...

What is Topix ?

Rosco, I always read this thread to see the latest updates. I will always admire everything you've done for your dad and stepfather. You're a pillar of strength and inspiration.

My doggie had both ACLS done, too. She's 15 pounds overweight but I have a toddler who loves to give her doggie cookies. :) I don't think I'll ever get those 15 pounds off her.

Regarding the cleaning up... here's my thoughts. I think it's not so much they cleaned up (because it was a terrible mess to be cleaned up later by others).... I think it's more that it was so messy (due to excessiveness) there was no need to. The messiness obliterated things that might have otherwise been considered suspicious evidence. Couple that with the fact that if it was indeed people who were known to be in the house anyway... what's to cover up?!

I wonder where the killer/s cleaned themselves up? If it wasn't in the house they must have left the property to wash, change clothes, dispose of the weapon etc. So that leads me to believe that at least one other person besides the killer/s knows for sure who did it. You can't hide being that blood covered from someone. The inside of the vehicle they left in must have also had blood contamination. The murderer/s would have been in an agitated state, acting strange or stranger than usual.

LOL... of course. Fat and happy w/plenty of pets and treats:crazy: LOVES to be brushed. Our other dog Raven a lab/setter mix hates to be brushed.

No news...:confused:

Wishing Santa will bring Justice...:crazy:

All the best.
Rosco

Rosco (the dog, LOL!) does look fat and happy! I know how difficult it is to put a dog on a "diet"! Its not hard for me, but as you said, good ole DH handing out extra treats, table scraps, extra food in the bowl, makes it almost impossible! I usually cut their food by about 40% (my vet recommends 50 to 75%! That I CAN'T do!) and feed food for fat dogs. It usually works if I have some support from DH.

Anyway, still reading and wishing you all the best. No good news, I take it, huh? Best wishes, Rosco. Any more updates on A and her pregnancy? I haven't checked Topix lately.

Yeppp... Rosco was Dad's new dog. He was only a year old when the murders took place. Rosco was chained to the tree by his dog house when LE arrived. The tree is right next to the barn where dad was found murdered. He survived the murders. Along with GM who lived in a trailer on the other side of the property.

I am so glad that we made the choice to take Rosco.
I truly believe he would not be around if he was left for others to take care of him.

Mongo Topix thread is where others/locals have posted. "A' has also posted on that thread but only for a short time.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mongo-in

Rosco

Aww thanks :)

So Rosco was your Dads dog ?

Is there a page where its all written down ? so I can get up to speed with out asking so many questions ?

I will go off and re read it all , and try and figure out what happened afterwards with A and so on...

What is Topix ?

Thanks asher1979...:blowkiss::blowkiss:

:blowkiss: LOL... yea... never get those pounds off with kids around.. LOL and DH's does the same thing!!

all my love asher1979.. thanks for reading and your prayers..

Rosco

Rosco, I always read this thread to see the latest updates. I will always admire everything you've done for your dad and stepfather. You're a pillar of strength and inspiration.

My doggie had both ACLS done, too. She's 15 pounds overweight but I have a toddler who loves to give her doggie cookies. :) I don't think I'll ever get those 15 pounds off her.

I wonder too. LE has never told if there was some sort of clean up that took place. There was speculation on the thought that the killer/s 'cleaned the scene'.. but in fact it was that the 'scene was clean'.. and in lacking the forensic'...

I always wondered too... that in the basement there was a shower. It was just a shower head next to the water heater..and drained to the same as washer. It was tall too.. so my DH who is 6.5.. would be able to stand under and not hit his head.. Dad too used it.. This shower was open.. no walls - just the 'free-ness' of the basement...(LOL) .. but I wonder if in fact the killer/s used this shower..? Truly dont have to touch anything around.. just the handle and such.. but I just wonder about that. LE would never tell me.. but it's just a thought. I know there is ways to check for blood down drains and sinks.. so just wondered if it was checked. Again.. I know LE would have considered..:confused:

Rosco

I wonder where the killer/s cleaned themselves up? If it wasn't in the house they must have left the property to wash, change clothes, dispose of the weapon etc. So that leads me to believe that at least one other person besides the killer/s knows for sure who did it. You can't hide being that blood covered from someone. The inside of the vehicle they left in must have also had blood contamination. The murderer/s would have been in an agitated state, acting strange or stranger than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en