IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rosco,
I'm still following this by lurking.
You are in my thoughts daily.
I am praying for justice for your parents.
The barn burning gets to me........
IMO, everyone is on the right track with "A"
This is beyond sad!
((((hugs))))

Hugs to you Rosco- don't feel bad that you can't keep all this information in your head straight. I don't think many of us could do it any better.

Praying for justice...

Boyz_Mum

I really really thought Terry was the owner of a franchise style tree trimming company similiar to something like a roto-rooter franchise. Though, I don't recall reading that, just looking up the company name.

Cubby

I thought something very similar, Cubby. I thought Terry was the owner of a business he had started and Amanda and her BF worked for him.

Rosco - you mentioned your dad being a sponsor for AA. Do you know if those people have been interviewed by LE?

Also I have been meaning to ask if you know if LE has given any polygraphs or has offered to give polygraphs to anyone?

No - Dad worked for a known tree service. XBF, A and BW all worked at the same company. Dad was a fishing guide - that was the only 'job' he had on his own.

Yes - Dad was a sponsor for AA. I dont know if LE interviewed them. LE does not tell me what they did or will do. SOMETIMES.. when I ask a question they 'might' come off 'some' information. Normally it's 'they can't tell me'... Most of the time I would rather not know cuz I would hate to be the person who blabbed it to public and it turned out to sabatage the investigation.

Sure - pollies were done.
'A' took one. XBF took one. I would 'imagine" BW took one sometime during the past 3 1/2 years. :waitasec: dont know.

But other than A and XBF - those are the only pollies I know of - cuz they were done right after the murders and I was at the house during that time and helping with the arrangments.
LE does not share who and how many of anything they do. It's really not all that easy to get info from LE.

Sometimes when I visit I would actually keep asking LE the same questions.. and 'sometimes' i get an answer and sometimes LE will continue to tell me they can not share any information. Dont want to tick LE off - then I will NEVER get any info if I asked.

Rosco.

I thought something very similar, Cubby. I thought Terry was the owner of a business he had started and Amanda and her BF worked for him.

Rosco - you mentioned your dad being a sponsor for AA. Do you know if those people have been interviewed by LE?

Also I have been meaning to ask if you know if LE has given any polygraphs or has offered to give polygraphs to anyone?

I am assuming you do not know the results of the pollies and if ya did you couldn't tell us anyway.....right?

:angel: right....

:cool:
Rosco

I am assuming you do not know the results of the pollies and if ya did you couldn't tell us anyway.....right?

Just got done (don't know how many hours) reading about your family and all that you have gone through... I just have to say Rosco you and your husband are amazing people!! I really hope a ending will come to this soon.

Welcome Kosmo, Wow, what a beautiful dog in your avatar. Couldn't stop staring into those eyes!

Hi (((Rosco))) :waves: just checking in and catching up on the recent conversation. Hope all is well... and I'm glad to see all the thought and discussion going on here for Terry & Darleen's case.

2009 is looking a bit bleak in alot of ways but I'm hopeful that it's going to bring some breaks & resolution in this case! I can't think of Terry & Darleen not recieving the justice they deserve.

Hi Rosco :cool:

Been Ages , still have my sig for you though and will continue to keep it there until the parasites that committed this heinous murder of Terry and Darleen are brought to JUSTICE

I hope you are doing ok ? :blowkiss:

I think its a very GOOD possibilty that someone was doing more than smoking ? injecting ? (whatever they do with it) meth...And imagine ? if that were to be discovered ? and the threat of telling the police....someone on a drugged up rage filled money hungry to feed habit - type person/s might well commit the henious crime

Would there be ANY kinda trace anywhere of anything ?

The barn was burnt down - one has to wonder WHY....how big was it ? was it big enough for someone else to store stuff right under your dads nose without him seeing ?

A trap door ? to a dug out hole ? or something ? hidden cavities ?

:blowkiss: Hey Doll.

Who knows Jane. SOMETHING was happening and Darleen and Dad found out. What the 'what' was - I don't know but I am certain LE knows.

Trace of what? Drugs? the Murders?
IF there was anything to find or left at the murder scene I truly believe LE has it..or knows it..or suspects it.
It's up to good detective and investigative work to get this case solved Jane - due to the lack of 'normal' evidence (DNA, weapon, wittness').
AND someone talking and/or something coming into the open (like the items that were taken) .

I did forward to LE the thoughts on that EBAY and craigslist - for the items missing. I think that is interesting and LE should look into it - if they have not already.

The barn was in pretty bad shape. Half was already down from the age of the barn and the weather. Still inside was dry (to a point) and some areas you can even hang'out - gotta kinda sneak-in and around.

I am going to try and get a pic of the barn on here. Photobucket and attach it to WS.

I do have some photo's on their myspace page - - -

http://www.myspace.com/terryanddarleen

Wish me luck.
Rosco.

Hi Rosco :cool:

Been Ages , still have my sig for you though and will continue to keep it there until the parasites that committed this heinous murder of Terry and Darleen are brought to JUSTICE

I hope you are doing ok ? :blowkiss:

I think its a very GOOD possibilty that someone was doing more than smoking ? injecting ? (whatever they do with it) meth...And imagine ? if that were to be discovered ? and the threat of telling the police....someone on a drugged up rage filled money hungry to feed habit - type person/s might well commit the henious crime

Would there be ANY kinda trace anywhere of anything ?

The barn was burnt down - one has to wonder WHY....how big was it ? was it big enough for someone else to store stuff right under your dads nose without him seeing ?

A trap door ? to a dug out hole ? or something ? hidden cavities ?

:blowkiss: Thanks Kosmo.

Were just everyday normal pps... that want/DEMAND justice Kosmo.

I know anyone and everyone on this board would do exactly the same ... determination...

:)
Rosco

Just got done (don't know how many hours) reading about your family and all that you have gone through... I just have to say Rosco you and your husband are amazing people!! I really hope a ending will come to this soon.

Just popping in. Eek, six days since the last posts were made here. I know Rosco stays busy with a little one and work and well, that list could get long, huh lol. So just to keep this thread moving some I'm going to post my "info post".

JUSTICE IN 2009!!!

The reward from the Terry and Darleen foundation is $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of the killer(s).

Please Contact CRIMESTOPPERS of Indiana with any information (800)342-STOP
or
Sheriff Terry Martin, LaGrange County Sheriff Dept. tmartin@lagrangesd.com

MYSPACE -

Website -
http://www.terryanddarleen.com/

AMW Case File -
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm...

JUSTICE IN '09!!!
JUSTICE for Terry and Darleen!

(I seem to be having the same glitchy troubles at topix as Jane did a while back. I posted, it appears to have taken, and then poof the post is gone.)

Hey hun :blowkiss:

GASP you have photos of A on there ! lol I understand but was suprised ! (you need a warning heh heh)

Yes if the Barn was still up , was there a trace of drugs, or drug making equip hidden anywhere in the barn...

Is the photo of Rick on the Tractor inside the barn ?

:blowkiss: Hey Doll.

Who knows Jane. SOMETHING was happening and Darleen and Dad found out. What the 'what' was - I don't know but I am certain LE knows.

Trace of what? Drugs? the Murders?
IF there was anything to find or left at the murder scene I truly believe LE has it..or knows it..or suspects it.
It's up to good detective and investigative work to get this case solved Jane - due to the lack of 'normal' evidence (DNA, weapon, wittness').
AND someone talking and/or something coming into the open (like the items that were taken) .

I did forward to LE the thoughts on that EBAY and craigslist - for the items missing. I think that is interesting and LE should look into it - if they have not already.

The barn was in pretty bad shape. Half was already down from the age of the barn and the weather. Still inside was dry (to a point) and some areas you can even hang'out - gotta kinda sneak-in and around.

I am going to try and get a pic of the barn on here. Photobucket and attach it to WS.

I do have some photo's on their myspace page - - -

Wish me luck.
Rosco.

Hey hun :blowkiss:

GASP you have photos of A on there ! lol I understand but was suprised ! (you need a warning heh heh)

Yes if the Barn was still up , was there a trace of drugs, or drug making equip hidden anywhere in the barn...

Is the photo of Rick on the Tractor inside the barn ?

Thanks yall for keeping thread going.

YES - of course I have pic's of her on the myspace.
She is DS...by blood anyway :razz: and thought it was respectful for Dad and Darleen's myspace memorial page that she is included.
I did not do it for her.

ANYWAY.. Jane not sure if LE found anything at all on the property during the search. It's obvious they didnt find enough or anything to capture anyone... but they sure could have found 'other things'.
LE sure could have considering they were supsicious of XBF and A from the VERY start. That much I do know.
LE wont tell me all those details.

Yes - DB Rick was on the tractor inside the barn He was almost in the very spot where Dad was found and he is acutally riding the very tractor that Dad was working on when he was murdered.
The tractor still remained in the barn after LE left and there was blood and remains on the tractor ((( hair, blood...ect :eek: ~that's my DAD!!!)).
My DS was climbing all over it when I noticed... :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I WAS LIKE - OMG ~~~~ and i took him off and he was not allowed to climb on the tractor anymore. He was only 2yr at the time.

You can get some perception on the property and where the barn is from the main-house and from where GMa's place was. You can see the big tree where Rosco was chained too.
In the pic of my DH making the indian carving you can see GMa's trailer in the back. The Indian carving was just outside the window by the couch where she was found murdered.

Rosco

I've read everything I could possibly read about this case and my heart breaks for dear Roscoe and her family!! I've tried to do research on many of the people that I've read about, but it's so difficult because you have to pay for any court documents in Indiana...ugh. So does anyone actually have a subscription to docpop I think it is in Indiana?

Oh and I have a question for you Roscoe, do you have any idea what the max or min sentence is that "A" could receive for the charges that are presently against her? Do you know if judges in their neck of the woods are hard on people with meth charges. I guess my thinking on this is...if "A" is sentenced to jail for a while with those charges, would LE offer her a lighter sentence if she did tell them what happened that dreadful night. At this point I just can't stop wondering why they haven't offered this to her, or maybe they have I'm unsure. I just don't understand all of this...such a small town and NO ONE is willing to talk. Someone knows....more than 1 someones know!!!!!!!!!

:blowkiss: Thanks for reading cassiusleuth... and your comments and thoughts touch our/my/family's heart.:blowkiss:

I really dont know about the sentancing/time she could possibly get for her participation in the raid/Meth.

There are not a whole heck of a lot of judges in LaGrange CO Indiana - and I am quite certain the judges are very aware of who she is and her history.

LE has already told me that 'IF' someone has information and it leads to an arrest/conviction - they will consider lighter sentances. I would imagine each situation would require their own thoughts - but I KNOW LE wants to solve these homicides...and I know they consider the lighter sentances.
Maybe they have already offered her the 'lighter sentance' - - - She has yet to be sentanced... Maybe when the reality of her going to the 'big house' - it might be at that time 'IF' she knows anything - she might come clean. Maybe not.. maybe never. :waitasec:

For sure more than one person knows.. PPS know.. I know that!!
Thanks again...
Rosco:cool:

I've read everything I could possibly read about this case and my heart breaks for dear Roscoe and her family!! I've tried to do research on many of the people that I've read about, but it's so difficult because you have to pay for any court documents in Indiana...ugh. So does anyone actually have a subscription to docpop I think it is in Indiana?

Oh and I have a question for you Roscoe, do you have any idea what the max or min sentence is that "A" could receive for the charges that are presently against her? Do you know if judges in their neck of the woods are hard on people with meth charges. I guess my thinking on this is...if "A" is sentenced to jail for a while with those charges, would LE offer her a lighter sentence if she did tell them what happened that dreadful night. At this point I just can't stop wondering why they haven't offered this to her, or maybe they have I'm unsure. I just don't understand all of this...such a small town and NO ONE is willing to talk. Someone knows....more than 1 someones know!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't believe this crime will never be solved. I don't honestly know if "A" was involved or not, that being said I do believe she is hiding something, as we all do. I think her drug use is to totally cover-up that part in her mind of that night and what she did/saw. If she gets clean and hopefully she will soon (i.e. if she is in jail she will have NO choice!!!), she will be in a totally different state of mind. She obviously is not in her right mind, look at everything she has done, my goodness it just breaks my heart. And to think your parents adored this little girl...

I feel if we could just dig deeper into so many peoples pasts we could solve this. If we could get that one person that is sober and related to any of the meth heads that knows something for fact, it could crack the case. Like someones mother, grandmother, you know what I mean?

Rosco,
After reading s much and going over to AMW, I can't believe that LE hasn't had a grand jury on this. Also my husband is originally from Ft. Wayne and has relatives all over the place near Mongo........we actually have a lake cottage in Orland........about 10-15 miles away??? This is so sad. Wishing you more help.

I disagree cassiusleuth. I believe this crime will be solved.

I believe LE knows the whole story BUT lacks the evidence.

I think LE knew about the drugs from day one... cuz they were the ones who told me when I was interviewed after the murders.
Maybe LE found something relating to drugs when they searched after the murders? At that time they were not aware of Dad and Darleen talking to neighbor and co-worker about the drug issues - this information came months after the murders.

It's just a matter of time cassiuseuth that the 'rats' will come out of hiding and talk. I have nothing but time....:cool:

I was reading a book and came across this little tid-bit. I thought it was interesting about how someone could say something and it actually mean something different... by 'how' they say it.

‘When pressed in an interview, someone might say, “I am trying to be as honest as possible.”. That statement sounds like they are cooperating? Yes? :waitasec:
NO – The person who is saying that they are ‘trying to be honest’ – the ‘trying’ implies failure. The ‘as possible’ implies a limitation to the amount of honesty they are willing to give. They know something.

I would LOVE to read ‘how’ A's & XBF's interview went and if anything was said close to the above statemet at one time or another.?

Rosco

No, I don't believe this crime will never be solved. I don't honestly know if "A" was involved or not, that being said I do believe she is hiding something, as we all do. I think her drug use is to totally cover-up that part in her mind of that night and what she did/saw. If she gets clean and hopefully she will soon (i.e. if she is in jail she will have NO choice!!!), she will be in a totally different state of mind. She obviously is not in her right mind, look at everything she has done, my goodness it just breaks my heart. And to think your parents adored this little girl...

I feel if we could just dig deeper into so many peoples pasts we could solve this. If we could get that one person that is sober and related to any of the meth heads that knows something for fact, it could crack the case. Like someones mother, grandmother, you know what I mean?

Rosco she was saying she does believe it will be solved too
No, I don't believe this crime will never be solved.

She just said it back to front

LOL

Where are her children now Rosco?

I disagree cassiusleuth. I believe this crime will be solved.

I believe LE knows the whole story BUT lacks the evidence.

I think LE knew about the drugs from day one... cuz they were the ones who told me when I was interviewed after the murders.
Maybe LE found something relating to drugs when they searched after the murders? At that time they were not aware of Dad and Darleen talking to neighbor and co-worker about the drug issues - this information came months after the murders.

It's just a matter of time cassiuseuth that the 'rats' will come out of hiding and talk. I have nothing but time....:cool:

I was reading a book and came across this little tid-bit. I thought it was interesting about how someone could say something and it actually mean something different... by 'how' they say it.

‘When pressed in an interview, someone might say, “I am trying to be as honest as possible.”. That statement sounds like they are cooperating? Yes? :waitasec:
NO – The person who is saying that they are ‘trying to be honest’ – the ‘trying’ implies failure. The ‘as possible’ implies a limitation to the amount of honesty they are willing to give. They know something.

I would LOVE to read ‘how’ A's & XBF's interview went and if anything was said close to the above statemet at one time or another.?

Rosco

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back