IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rosco,
May I ask what phase the moon was in the night your parents were murdered?
On another thread (Moon Phases/Crime) we are doing research on this. TIA

Hi passionflower, I'm here now so I'll post this for quick reference regarding moon phase October 2005:

Moon phases October 2005
3 Oct 2005, at 10:27 am - New Moon
7 Oct 2005, at 5:45 am - Crescent Moon
10 Oct 2005, at 7:00 pm - First Quarter Moon
14 Oct 2005, at 3:50 am - Gibbous Moon
17 Oct 2005, at 12:13 pm - Full Moon
21 Oct 2005, at 2:08 am - Disseminating Moon
25 Oct 2005, at 1:16 am - Last Quarter Moon
29 Oct 2005, at 4:12 am - Balsamic Moon

If it helps I believe Terry and Darleen were found the morning of Oct. 21 but the tragedy of their murders took place the evening of Oct. 20. I'm sure Rosco will confirm and/or correct me on that. :-)

I haven't been to topix in a week or so (and I can't see her fb)... did she say this for real?! That she named the new baby for Darleen?? Knowing she was being taken by the state?! I'm appalled, if so.

I hope she didn't name the baby Darlene! What a way to disgrace you parents.

So, I had two children that I named in honor of my parents and subsequently went on to neglect and abuse until they were taken away because I was THAT bad of a mother. These babies are in honor of you mom and dad......:sick:

It's so frustrating and sad because the truth is there are thousands and thousands of babies who were born into very similar situations.

cassiusleuth, glad your baby is better... and happy (late) birthday to him!! :HappyBday

I also find it hard to believe the bf, especially, is not in jail. Maybe the move to MI was a dodge... harder to find them, serve them, etc.? That makes me think.... isn't leaving the state an issue under the bond?!

Gosh, I can't believe they aren't in jail at this point. Don't they know if they can get her in jail she will most likely talk. Do the judges and police communicate? It just baffles me. They must have some money for bond, because his bond at this point has to be pretty high being a convicted felon. AND how in the world does she pass her drug tests...I mean the hospital had to know if she had drugs in her system when she had the baby. That is mandatory revoke of bond and probation isn't it? I wish I could see all the court documents because it's driving me nuts. I might just pay for them at this point so I can figure it out.

:doh: Doh, I'm reading the thread backward.... so maybe the baby is named Darla and not actually Darleen.... or maybe Elaine... or a combination? Wonder why she would post it differently... is she purposely feeding out confusing info?! :waitasec::rolleyes:

HAPPY B-DAY DS !!!!!!!! :clap::clap:

:applause::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TOTALLY crackin up!!

It was Darla (on topix) and/or Elaine (on FB).

Whatever ~ ~ I was given information of the baby and her care (or lack of per "A") from the best source...so I'll take their word over "A's" anyday!!!

Yea - totally misunderstood..

Not her fault.:mad::hopping_mad::steamed::trout:

LOL... still crackin me up. read the 'story' like 4 times now and keeps getting better and better...

thanks for the morning laugh!:crazy::laughbounce:
Rosco:blowkiss:

They put up those work trucks (see her myspace for pics of trucks) for bonds back in Feb 2008. Prolly about $7k for both to bond out.. might have been a bit more..

Not sure regarding the drugs and being on probation - violation of probation. I would assume the same - but I also thought this case was going to be solved in a short time.. :mad: amongst so many other assumptions on these murders and the happenings there-after.

It's possible they lost their bond $$ when the didnt show for court for the first time and she was wanted by Indiana. Not sure how that works.

Rosco

Actually I think once you skip bond (O/T I swear everytime I mean to type bond, I write bong and it cracks me up) ok so if you skip bonD then you are re-arrested, then they probably increase your bond and depending on the charges they can bond out again. I've watched many episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter LOL and I believe the bondsmen can make the choice (or obviously they can pick up another bondsmen.) If that makes any since.

cassiusleuth, glad your baby is better... and happy (late) birthday to him!! :HappyBday

I also find it hard to believe the bf, especially, is not in jail. Maybe the move to MI was a dodge... harder to find them, serve them, etc.? That makes me think.... isn't leaving the state an issue under the bond?!

OMG you have a very good point there. You would think an ex-felon would never be allowed to leave the county let alone the state. I'm going to check this one out. Surely you can't leave the state, which then leads to many, many more questions. So I'm going to read the laws to find out. Be back in a while, hopefully I will find something out.

P.S. thank you for the Birthday wishes for DS!

Honestly I've never seen anything positive about "helping you find that someone"..

What's kinda drugs is this gal taking that keeps her living in her own little world?:confused: What a weirdo. Karma. It'll be back around.

Looking forward to what you find out cassiusleuth, about the bong..er bond issues/agreement. (teehee) :wink:

Hiya GiGi :-) That's a cute avatar!

Appears to have Haz. Mat team to come in and clean up all the mess left over from all that Meth Cooking, At a home right after that a major crime happened.... The Chances are these drug's or atleast a small amount had to cross state lines.. I don't think you could prove it did not cross state lines ever in a million years...

Where in the world is the DEA and FBI at on this case ?????

Plus this crime of double murder could been very well been drug related to expand there illeagal operation and there multi-state crime ring...

Personally just myself I feel local LE stuck like a bug on fly paper or Gen. Montgomery on a WWII Battle Field..

I sure hope the local LE prove me wrong on this, But A crime like this it don't look good at all if this case is sweep under the rug like nothing ever happen... Nobody is the perfect crime slover let's get some help into Mongo and give this family a little justice for a change..

This is one of the worst unsloved crime right now in USA... Come on us get something going on this case time is ticking...

I know LE checks this site out every once in a while... No dissrepect on my part is mean to any LE personal ... All I am asking for is us get in there and help this family out for a change if you getting burn out on this case us bring in some fresh people into this investigation...

This case can be sloved I feel... The greatest injustice on this case is let this case go cold... That be very bad.... I know I could not face the public if this happen to citizens in my area...

Ohhh wv171.
I can NOT even get the locals to the Memorials.. {{ SHAKING HEAD }}

Let alone 'talk' to me or 'get involved'. DH and I feel it's fear... Knowing the situation that happend and the actions after.. there isnt a local that wants to be seen with either me or anyone I am connected with ~ ~ Cuz I am the one screaming for attention... and locals DONT want the attention. SOmetimes I get the feeling that I am almost disliked... cuz of the attention I am bringing to their community. It's a sad feeling.... cuz I dont live there... THEY (locals) should be very involved cuz the murder/s are still FREE....

State and FBI work the case ~ not just local. I contact State Homicide person when I want answers or if I have questions. Do know that LE does not discuss the case with me or any other family members as if we are part of their team... By far ~ ~ not even close...
VERY closed mouthed about everything...

This case is a nightmare. Personally being the daughter ~ ~ going well into the 4th year of their cases being UNSOLVED... it is horrible to deal with... everyday. And to watch everything they worked years and years go to carp... Children being born and unwanted and addicted.

It's a very sad sad story and truly pray that the Nation DOES see these unsolved homicides one of the WORST double crime nationwide.. but being it's only on-line with AMW and not on TV ... it appears to not hold much interest outside WS and topix.
Truly I can't even get my local news to pick up the AMW.COM... I have emailed several news pps,...and received NOTHING... That's the walls I come across daily....
SOoo some pps think that it's that simple.. It's not... Most get ignored and never remembered...

I pray every waking moment that Dad and Darleen's homicides get solved and the MF'ers who murdered them to be held accountable. It burns everyday just knowing the MF'ers are free and not in prision. :furious::furious:

House will be gone by next month and everything that remained will be a total loss. :mad:

It was and will always be out of my reach. I can only continue my efforts to help keep their unsolved homicide cases public and active ~ ~ so they dont become cold cases....

Be safe and thanks bunches...:blowkiss:

Rosco

Appears to have Haz. Mat team to come in and clean up all the mess left over from all that Meth Cooking, At a home right after that a major crime happened.... The Chances are these drug's or atleast a small amount had to cross state lines.. I don't think you could prove it did not cross state lines ever in a million years...

Where in the world is the DEA and FBI at on this case ?????

Plus this crime of double murder could been very well been drug related to expand there illeagal operation and there multi-state crime ring...

Personally just myself I feel local LE stuck like a bug on fly paper or Gen. Montgomery on a WWII Battle Field..

I sure hope the local LE prove me wrong on this, But A crime like this it don't look good at all if this case is sweep under the rug like nothing ever happen... Nobody is the perfect crime slover let's get some help into Mongo and give this family a little justice for a change..

This is one of the worst unsloved crime right now in USA... Come on us get something going on this case time is ticking...

I know LE checks this site out every once in a while... No dissrepect on my part is mean to any LE personal ... All I am asking for is us get in there and help this family out for a change if you getting burn out on this case us bring in some fresh people into this investigation...

This case can be sloved I feel... The greatest injustice on this case is let this case go cold... That be very bad.... I know I could not face the public if this happen to citizens in my area...

I'm sure you have answered this before but have you tried contacting Dateline, 48Hours or 20/20? I think maybe since AMW profiled the case on their website (which btw, any word about that making it to telecast?) more national news magazine shows would be more likely to profile it too.

Rosco I am so sorry for your lose.
Meth is the devils drug.
You will have answers one day.
It is just about time for these guys to turn on each other now the the spoils are all gone.
It will happen!!!

Just sending you & yours some love Rosco! :hug: :blowkiss:

JUSTICE IN 2009!!!

The reward from the Terry and Darleen foundation is $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of the killer(s).

Please Contact CRIMESTOPPERS of Indiana with any information (800)342-STOP
or
Sheriff Terry Martin, LaGrange County Sheriff Dept. tmartin@lagrangesd.com

MYSPACE -
http://www.myspace.com/terryanddarleen

Website -
http://www.terryanddarleen.com/
AMW Case File -
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=61288

JUSTICE IN '09!!!
JUSTICE for Terry and Darleen!

Most LE officers don't talk much about a on going investigation.. That's pretty normal now. One of the main reason is they say what they tell someone will end up on the internet within 24 hours on sites like this one, Yes officer told me this name this web site right off the bat ... So they really shuting down all the infromation flow now.. That pretty normal now days because of internet..

Do I understand you correctly not 1 Local LE officer will attend any Memorials held????

That don't look too good on there part at all if I understand you correctly... Kind of make me think they just might have a finger or 2 in that big messy Meth Pie... I know for sure it don't look good at all on there part..

Keep throwing the hot coals on them and make sure its stay's hot.... It will get too hot for somebody hopefully real soon and they jump out of the fire singing telling all they know...It will only take 1 and the whole house of cards will start falling down until there none left standing ... They all be in jail laying down on steel beds ...

If you got luck like I got about when I am ready to give up that when the stack of cards start falling down fast...

Hey wv171.

U are correct. Nobody from Local LE/State/FBI has attened Memorials or Iron Man to my understanding.. Both are small enough to see and maybe even know the pps who did show-face.
Could still have been in the bushes tho....

Totally understand the 'closed mouth' routine with LE. I certainly would NOT want information out on the net that could hinder the cases and possibly get in the way of justice.

Personally I dont even put a fraction of what LE tells/told/informed me on the net or even tell on a PM to anyone.
For obvious reasons:bang:.

HUmmmmm LE having 'finger-likin good' in the Meth-pie?

Now wouldnt that just add icing to this monsterous cake.??
WOW.. dont even want to imagine that being possible.. But this case/s have been nothing but impossible and the never ending 'OMG I can't believe'.... happenings for the last 3 1/2 years... Let me just mark that page in my journal.

Stokin' that fire WV171... waiting for the burning to start.

I am sure 'someone' will be going to jail very soon from those Feb 2008 Meth charges.. HUMMM..... Clock is tickin....

All my love wv171.. :blowkiss:
Rosco

Most LE officers don't talk much about a on going investigation.. That's pretty normal now. One of the main reason is they say what they tell someone will end up on the internet within 24 hours on sites like this one, Yes officer told me this name this web site right off the bat ... So they really shuting down all the infromation flow now.. That pretty normal now days because of internet..

Do I understand you correctly not 1 Local LE officer will attend any Memorials held????

That don't look too good on there part at all if I understand you correctly... Kind of make me think they just might have a finger or 2 in that big messy Meth Pie... I know for sure it don't look good at all on there part..

Keep throwing the hot coals on them and make sure its stay's hot.... It will get too hot for somebody hopefully real soon and they jump out of the fire singing telling all they know...It will only take 1 and the whole house of cards will start falling down until there none left standing ... They all be in jail laying down on steel beds ...

If you got luck like I got about when I am ready to give up that when the stack of cards start falling down fast...

Very sorry for your loss and all the pain and suffering, Rosco :(
You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I hope this case gets solved for you and that the media start taking interest.

:(

Stopping in to send love Rosco. (I had an older laptop crash, a monitor die, two days later the tower for that died .. those were only 7 mos. old! all within the last couple weeks... so I've been forced to revisit pre-internet days lately! lol With a few exceptions, like visiting here, I find I actually liked pre-internet days! ;-)

Thinking on what wv171 wrote about LE attending memorials or the Iron Man... to me, that does indeed look bad on them. They should want to make an appearance at these things... to show just how concerned they are for their community... and that they will not forget. I think that would send a very positive message to those they are sworn to serve and protect!

Also strikes me as odd that not one of them is a fisherman?! (lol, strikes me as odd when anyone isn't a fisherman!)

Anyway... you're never out of my prayers and thoughts... even when I disappear from the internet. :blowkiss:

OK... it's really something I was looking for on the net and could not find.. so I will tell WS anyway..

From a source....
Miss "A" has recently posted bond in Sturgis MI. She was arrested (( yet again )) for Meth, Morphine and Pot just weeks ago.

I have no other details pertaining to the current arrest. I do not know where ( home or friend ~ traffic stop ) she was arrested or if anyone else was with her.. like BW.

SO she has current charges in LaGrange for Feb 2008 charged 'pending' and now Sturgis MI for April 2009 charges "pending'

Dad's house is up for sale this Thursday and I have been told by a 'source' that LE is one of the bidders!~:furious:

Been told that LE rents/leases/pays Fischer ( Fischer owns the farm/woods behind Dad's place) for 'hunting with friends' on many occations.

I am starting to think that Dad and Darleen's homicides are not priority to LE. I know some here on WS will bash me for saying anything negitive about LE (DK for one) ... but it's been 3 1/2 years and for gosh sake... SOOOO much carp and still not a soul in jail.:mad: It's truly starting to piss me off and I am really trying to keep on the 'nice guy' side of the fence.

I am begining to get very low in my desires for answers. It's very difficult to keep truckin' when other are falling thru ~ and are the most important to keep it going.

I am just sooooo confused and upset these past few weeks. These homicides are just getting so untouchable and unsolvable everyday WS...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have decided to let WS know something....
'A' sent a MySpace friend request to the Terry and Darleen Anderson MySpace. This was just days after she had her second daughter and did not name it.

Did not accept the friend request. Some prolly think that there has been loss of an opportunity to reach out to her (DK might say). Some may also think that we should have accepted and tried to ask her questions.
Sorry... DH and I do NOT feel we have lost anything by not accepting her myspace. We feel there were hateful thoughts/doings by her asking for Dad and Darleen's myspace.
How do we actually know it was HER who asked anyway? Cyber-world.. cant see the face for sure. She has done nothing possitive for us since we left the funeral...

Both DH and I thought :waitasec: for a long time how to work this out and we BOTH decided it was best to let her alone. 3 1/2 years is a very long time and we truly DO NOT know what she is capable of doing.

We feel she has NOT reached her bottom yet (( she is still a METH head ))and if she truly wanted to reach out for the possitive she would CALL us... not request a myspace friend. How can we be sure it's really her asking for the request? Maybe she was high and asked for the request and then later might have some alter-motive?

She is a Meth user and drug head and truly I fear what she can or might bring around my home and DS. :furious::eek:
I MUST keep my family safe FIRST and the search for justice second. I dont have a badge to protect me. Just Rosco, shot-gun and my WITTS!

Since then she has gotten herself arrested again ~ so she is still very much into drugs and prolly was during her PG. I think it was a good choice.

OK... it's really something I was looking for on the net and could not find.. so I will tell WS anyway..

From a source....
Miss "A" has recently posted bond in Sturgis MI. She was arrested (( yet again )) for Meth, Morphine and Pot just weeks ago.

I have no other details pertaining to the current arrest. I do not know where ( home or friend ~ traffic stop ) she was arrested or if anyone else was with her.. like BW.

SO she has current charges in LaGrange for Feb 2008 charged 'pending' and now Sturgis MI for April 2009 charges "pending'

Dad's house is up for sale this Thursday and I have been told by a 'source' that LE is one of the bidders!~:furious:

Been told that LE rents/leases/pays Fischer ( Fischer owns the farm/woods behind Dad's place) for 'hunting with friends' on many occations.

I am starting to think that Dad and Darleen's homicides are not priority to LE. I know some here on WS will bash me for saying anything negitive about LE (DK for one) ... but it's been 3 1/2 years and for gosh sake... SOOOO much carp and still not a soul in jail.:mad: It's truly starting to piss me off and I am really trying to keep on the 'nice guy' side of the fence.

I am begining to get very low in my desires for answers. It's very difficult to keep truckin' when other are falling thru ~ and are the most important to keep it going.

I am just sooooo confused and upset these past few weeks. These homicides are just getting so untouchable and unsolvable everyday WS...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have decided to let WS know something....
'A' sent a MySpace friend request to the Terry and Darleen Anderson MySpace. This was just days after she had her second daughter and did not name it.

Did not accept the friend request. Some prolly think that there has been loss of an opportunity to reach out to her (DK might say). Some may also think that we should have accepted and tried to ask her questions.
Sorry... DH and I do NOT feel we have lost anything by not accepting her myspace. We feel there were hateful thoughts/doings by her asking for Dad and Darleen's myspace.
How do we actually know it was HER who asked anyway? Cyber-world.. cant see the face for sure. She has done nothing possitive for us since we left the funeral...

Both DH and I thought :waitasec: for a long time how to work this out and we BOTH decided it was best to let her alone. 3 1/2 years is a very long time and we truly DO NOT know what she is capable of doing.

We feel she has NOT reached her bottom yet (( she is still a METH head ))and if she truly wanted to reach out for the possitive she would CALL us... not request a myspace friend. How can we be sure it's really her asking for the request? Maybe she was high and asked for the request and then later might have some alter-motive?

She is a Meth user and drug head and truly I fear what she can or might bring around my home and DS. :furious::eek:
I MUST keep my family safe FIRST and the search for justice second. I dont have a badge to protect me. Just Rosco, shot-gun and my WITTS!

Since then she has gotten herself arrested again ~ so she is still very much into drugs and prolly was during her PG. I think it was a good choice.

Big hugs and love to you always. You cannot keep blaming yourself for your feelings on anything. You have been patient, you just keep finding out things that just do not make sense. When there are all these "things" popping up you cannot just ignore them. Honey, you might want to give yourself a break for awhile. You need to just give yourself a couple of months to try and regroup. It is obivious you are running on empty. You and your family are and always be your top priority. I do not blame you at all for not opening the door for her to come in. You do not have a clue what she is really capable of doing. SHe has proved this over and over to you the last three plus years. I know letting it go for awhile will be so hard for you. You must know your Dad and Mom would understand, you have fought the fight since day one. Time for you now honey to start to heal this open wound. It has never had a chance to heal. It is always being scraped open by something new. Take care of yourself darlin. Know that we are all here for you and love you. God Bless and prayers for you and your family.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui
Back