IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cubby - I know.. It's hard to have fur-babies and watch then get old...

I actually had a cat that lived to be 23yrs old. :waitasec: I KNOW 23!!! That is just sooooo old.. And he was pretty healthy until his last 6-8months... he just passed about 6yrs ago..

When it gets warmer out.. Gosh :eek:... we might finally be able to go sledding.
It's WAY too cold to even enjoy all this snow!
YES - promise kiddieland this year...
PROMISE!!! :crazy::woohoo:

Rosco

Wow, 23! and I thought my cat lived to an old age at 19.5... She passed OCt of 07.

If it is above 25 Monday we are going to try and go snow tubing at Blackwell forest preserve over there in Warrenville or Winfield... forget which town it is.... I know that is way to far of a drive for you......

Kiddie land will be cool. Also, my sons godfather owns an 1800 sq foot condo which sleeps 8 in Utica at the grand bear resort... if you, dh and ds are interested maybe we can all go. Get to use the place for FREE! and they have an indoor water park and indoor amusement park. Just heard from his Godfather they purchased some of the rides from the old now closed Santas Village in Dundee. Utica is right by starved rock state park... and not too bad of a drive. We can keep that in mind too if you guys are interested... You guys would have your own room with a balcony and two queen beds.

Very cool place!

hugs

Cubs and J

Rosco,

I know that we have already spoken about dateline but I was thinking this week about if you thought about also sending and email to primetime crime as well as the ivestigation discovery channel, I was going over all of these options in my own mind and it seems like dateline is mostly about crimes that have pretty much been wrapped up (court & convictions) but the other 2 show cases that have been wrapped up as well as cases that have yet to be solved and even cold cases...The investigation discovery is a new channel that is part of the discovery lineup..if you can pull them up online and last time I checked they were asking for new story info since they are a new channel..

If you need any help just PM me
Kimmer

Thanks Kimmer - :blowkiss: Thanks for the topix post too. :blowkiss:

That poster was WAY out of line and appreciate 'setting' the story for this poster.. Get the facts right..or don't post.

Yea dateline might be for SOLVED cases.. but I will still forward - never know right.?
Primetime crime is a great idea and so is the investigation On discovery. I will go to the site and send a note.. for new stories.
Hey - feel free to maybe send one with the AMW.COM link.. and see if they bite!? :crazy:
I will certainly look into getting a letter or something out to these two..

I've just been kinda busy with home stuff going on... Hard to juggle sometimes home and murders.. Home ALWAYS has to come first...

Made a note to not forget about these new 'tools' to use too..!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss: Thanks so much for reading Kimmer.. and posting. Your support is totally appreciated!

All my love-
Rosco

Thanks for the warm welcome Sherry!
You are doing such a wonderful job of welcoming everyone here, sharing your experience and encouraging support and interest in the case. You really are a supa star! :woohoo:

Speaking of pets, I just wanted to add that I thought it strange that ‘A’ didn’t end up keeping Rosco herself. Did she ever express any interest in keeping him or was she just not interested? I mean, it would have made sense for Rosco to stay and continue living with her at the family home.
‘A’ must have felt some affection for Rosco just from having lived with him and from having developed the usual attachments one generally does with any family pet? But particularly as Rosco was the only survivor of whatever occurred that night at the house, that Rosco belonged to Terry, that he was a cherished/loved companion, family member and continues to be a living reminder and link to her father. I would have thought Rosco would be an excellent source of comfort and happy memories for 'A' following such a great loss. At the very least he could have been useful in alerting her to any strangers entering the property, esp. given that she was so fearful there.
Im relieved for Roscos sake that ‘A’ didn’t keep him, (Rosco's a very lucky dog to have been adopted by you Sherry!), but I cant help wondering why.
Perhaps she saw Rosco as just more of Dads ‘property’ to give away.

Speaking of pets, I just wanted to add that I thought it strange that ‘A’ didn’t end up keeping Rosco herself. Did she ever express any interest in keeping him or was she just not interested? I mean, it would have made sense for Rosco to stay and continue living with her at the family home.
‘A’ must have felt some affection for Rosco just from having lived with him and from having developed the usual attachments one generally does with any family pet? But particularly as Rosco was the only survivor of whatever occurred that night at the house, that Rosco belonged to Terry, that he was a cherished/loved companion, family member and continues to be a living reminder and link to her father. I would have thought Rosco would be an excellent source of comfort and happy memories for 'A' following such a great loss. At the very least he could have been useful in alerting her to any strangers entering the property, esp. given that she was so fearful there.
Im relieved for Roscos sake that ‘A’ didn’t keep him, (Rosco's a very lucky dog to have been adopted by you Sherry!), but I cant help wondering why.
Perhaps she saw Rosco as just more of Dads ‘property’ to give away.

Thanks for your comment of being a supa-star darlin.. :crazy:

But I am so far from that... :crazy:
I totally know that each and everyone on this forum would do EXACTLY what I am doing if it was your father or family member.. I'm just doing what I believe in and that is to help find the arse/s who murdered my family.. Well.. HELP find them... HELP LE find them... ANWAY...

Rosco... Rosco.. Rosco.. Ohhhh how I love 'The Rosco'. :blowkiss:
He is such a big bear... and LOVES to be loved.

You have to remember that "A" never lived in the house right after the murders - a renter moved in 3 weeks after the murders.
Her and XBF were living in the trailer/house on the lake. WAY SMALL.
Seriously - there would have been absolutly NO room for Big Rosco in that little trailer.
I actually don't think anyone offered to take him. :waitasec:
I just took him and nobody ruled against it.

She took Fritz (a miniture Doberman) that was Grandma's dog.
Remember Grandma survived too. GM lived in a trailer/house just beyond the backyard of Dad and Darleen's house/property. GM was home that night. GM found Darleen (her only daughter) along with 'A'. They both went into the house and found Darleen. I still dont understand why the papers only said it was "A" when I know that GM was with her.
Maybe to keep pps/press away from GM - she is very old and became very ill and needed medical attention at that moment.

I am so glad that we have Rosco. Truly it's been a struggle cuz of his ACL's giving out and having surgery on both - The financial drain on those surgeries has taken us back $3500 - but truly well worth it.:blowkiss:

I think it was more of an issue with how large of a dog he is and if anyone could house his size. Actually we never thought we would have kept him forever.

I/WE thought that after we left we would have been taking him back sometime later-on... BUT very soon after we left we were never welcomed back.:eek:
Soooo Rosco became ours.

All the best-
Rosco:blowkiss:

awwww....Rosco, so sorry to hear about your kitties. I'm more of a dog person, but I have kitties too. One was my son's but he died of FIV a few years ago. It was sad but kinda neat, when he took his last breath, my three dogs were outside of the room and they all started to howl at that exact minute! I'm sure they were saying goodbye. Gave me the chills. I have one kitty left, who is FIV positive, but she's not sick (yet). She is a cuddle kitty and now that its getting cold, she and two of my dogs sleep on the bed with DH and I. Its a rather crowded bed! The whole bedroom is crowded. If you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, you have to get off the bed without bothering the critters there, then step over two large dogs lying on the floor! I love them all though. Hugs and kisses to you and your kitties. I hope they get well soon.

Hey, WSers! There aren't very many posts on the AMW forum. Please go and visit and post in the forum. Lets show AMW that we want this case solved.

Awww.. no worries JaneinOz... Time outs are sometimes required and well needed...:crazy: I do it from time-time myself..

But I always manage to get on WS everyday.. it's like coffee in the morning.. :crazy:

Nothing new on topix.. Only sheila80 adn I dont think that's you!? i do believe your 'down-under'.. and not near Mongo IN..? :crazy::waitasec:

Strange - nothing posted on topix... Neither from WV171... :waitasec::waitasec:

Rosco

Twasnt a voluntary one ;)

I don't understand where my post is :( and I didn't save it.

Do you just post your comment in the box and hit the post comment box ?

Twasnt a voluntary one ;)

I don't understand where my post is :( and I didn't save it.

Do you just post your comment in the box and hit the post comment box ?

Yep, that's the way it should work Jane. I think the other day it must have had some glitches going on. You weren't the only one having trouble like that.

Hey, WSers! There aren't very many posts on the AMW forum. Please go and visit and post in the forum. Lets show AMW that we want this case solved.

I don't think I signed up ... I registered my interest in the case but didn't get to the forum section. Think I'll go do that now! :)

Alright, I got myself signed up! Now I have to wait the 48 hours *sniff*. Kicking myself for not figuring that out a few weeks ago, lol!

I know, snow. It took me a while before I signed up too and then I was like "I have to wait ANOTHER 48 hours!!" But there aren't alot of us signed up over there and we need to show our support and interest. Thanks for registering!

Well Rosco I tried again on Topix.. If it still don't post all I can think of is they have read what I posted before and blocked me because local offical's don't like what I had to say about them... Myself I think local LE blow that case when they first step foot on the property.... The case is not a complete loss, The case still can be sloved it's just going to take a lot more work now..

What I can't understand why the local people are so willing to allow a double murder or murder's walk there same street's with them.. Them people I believe will kill again..

They went in there like Barney Fife and not highly trained professonal's that they are today.. I know they are more trained than the way they acted, I guess they was asleep during that part of there training that each and every LE officer must pass within a year of being hired in USA today.. By Federal Guildline's to recive Federal Grant Money.. And every Police office needs that money to operate on..

Some of my best friend's are LE officers, I keep my mouth shut and listen to them and I have learn a lot from them.. That why I know a little bit about there training they get these day's...

But this case get's under my skin just how they handled it from the start of it,...

It's allmost a textbook case of what not to do in a murder investigation..,, I would not be suprized 1 bit if they don't change names and area's and use this case as a example of What not to do on your first day at a crime site...

Myself I think I am going to go out of my way not to go within state lines of Indiana they just might be wanting to make a example out of me... Blocking my e-mail's is a very good sign that I have upset someone very high up in Indiana govt....

WE see if this one post make's it on there board, If not I don't think you see me in Mongo Indiana on a Saturday Night... Kind of reminds me of that old Charlie Daniels song about being in Jackson City Mississippi on a Saturday Night, with Mag Wheel's, Long hair under my hat and a 4 in the floor and a peace sign on the side window... LOL

Look on brite side I tried..

I know, snow. It took me a while before I signed up too and then I was like "I have to wait ANOTHER 48 hours!!" But there aren't alot of us signed up over there and we need to show our support and interest. Thanks for registering!

:hug:BeavisMom, 22 hours to go (hee, I tried, just in case it would slip me in early!)

I hope more people do start posting their interest there via a post or two, especially would like to see lots of locals post there. I want AMW to put this case on air!!!

Thanks everyone for all your warm hugs and support.

I will look into all the replies and ideas... I just wanted to send a note of my where-a-bouts..

Honest - the post totally pissed me off..and I though it best to keep any replies to bare minimum. A few needed comments and facts were required tho.. and so I posted.

Been going thru carp at home. Twisted my back and trying to recover. OUCH!
My 12yr old grey male tabby cat (Flea) was taken to vet on Monday (thought he had a bad tooth) and we were told he has a tumor in his mouth.. can't operate. Doc said does NOT look good and to enjoy him now...(not a good sign)
My 15yr old orange male tabby (Socks) has lost SOO much weight in the past 2months - i swear he's down to 5lbs and my 16yr old female (Mama Kitty) has blood in her stool.

We are soooo broke from christmas and Rosco's vet bill is still $1300 - we still owe (it was $3400 for both his legs and they gave us credit). I have to bring the others in just as soon as I can come up with some $$$.!!!! Flea's mouth seemed like the most important at the time...cuz of his eating. Gosh I feel like a bad mommy!!!! My fur-faces...

OH and - DH has a sinus infection and can't get into doc until tomorrow at 2pm - which is when he has to pickup DS from School.. so that won't work.
THANK GOD DS is healthy ...so far. (crossing every finger and toe I have)

I am afraid this year is not going to be good for my fur-faces. :-(

OHH... just trying to keep a steady mind...

All the best and thanks everyone for listening. Somehow it will work out and I know that it's never forever.

(( i reminded DH that I always need kitties (plural) around my life - and he laughed and said 'of course' ))
We met 13yrs ago and I had three .. I had to leave two behind when i left my other life...

Rosco

I know I am behind on the times here - I have been out of town and not around a computer much. Rosco you should check wiht your local Humane Society as most(if not all) offer vet services for a way discounted price and will work with you as far as payment plans and such.

I am so sorry about your kitties. I have three fur babies too and the eldest is 10 and I am constantly worried about him eventhough he is perfectly healthy......I am just paranoid. He has been my buddy for the past 10 yrs constantly by my side and our bond is so strong I cannot even bear the thought of him being gone. I really don't know how I will deal with it if and when he gets sick. I can't bear the thought of being without the other two either but they are still young so I am not too worried about them. I just hope and hope I am lucky enough that Everest lives to be 19, 20, 23 yrs old.

Hang in there. I can't live with kittie(S) in my life either.

Can someone please tell me where to post on the AMW site- Im already registered there but I cant find the relevant forum!

ETA: Okay Ive found it now!
AMW TERRY AND DARLEEN FORUM 'Unsolved Cases - Anderson's double homicide' > http://tinyurl.com/7hx4gc

Can someone please tell me where to post on the AMW site- Im already registered there but I cant find the relevant forum!

ETA: Okay Ive found it now!
AMW TERRY AND DARLEEN FORUM 'Unsolved Cases - Anderson's double homicide' > http://tinyurl.com/7hx4gc

I had to bookmark it because their forum is a little hard for me to navigate. I tried your tinyurl elsietatou but it told me "that forum doesn't exist" :eek: If that's happening to anyone else, here's the link that gets me there: http://forums.amw.com/foxamw/?msg=13819.7

I got to make a post there just a few minutes ago! :woohoo:

It was noted recently at the topix board that Grandma Field (Darleen's mom) went to her deserved rest Sunday night/Monday morning.

(((Rosco & family))), my sincerest condolences.

It was noted recently at the topix board that Grandma Field (Darleen's mom) went to her deserved rest Sunday night/Monday morning.

(((Rosco & family))), my sincerest condolences.

I am so sorry to read this. Big {{{hugs}}} for you and your family Rosco. :blowkiss:

I just signed up too. Stinks you have to wait 48 hours to post. Oh well. 48 hours it is.:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back