GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tiffanie's bio father lives within a block from his ex wife, Tiffanie's mother and her now husband. Tiffanie loved her father, but had problems with her mother and her step father.

I thought step-dad said that she did make it to their house and then she supposedly left and said she was going back to her dad's?

Her step father and mother have changed their version on what happened that night, so I have heard. She mad it here and left to go back to dad's house and she never made it there.

Her father has told the police after she arrived at her mother and step father's home, that she called him twice. I am not sure if she spoke to her father, but he said he heard the step father yelling in the back ground.

The Facebook page had a top post requesting only positive posts - those that failed to do so would be deleted.

In the comments people asked about a community page for Tiffanie and her baby son Brynsten. I checked the "About" and it is a public community page that asks for no negativity, otherwise members will also be deleted.

Based on that, I believe this is ok to share. If not, Mods please delete with my sincerest apologies....

Justice for Tiffanie Adams and baby Brynsten
https://facebook.com/Justicefortiffanieadams

:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her step father and mother have changed their version on what happened that night, so I have heard. She mad it here and left to go back to dad's house and she never made it there.

Her father has told the police after she arrived at her mother and step father's home, that she called him twice. I am not sure if she spoke to her father, but he said he heard the step father yelling in the back ground.

Hmmm. This makes me suspicious of the Mother & Step father's story.. :fence:

This video won't load for me. I'd love to hear what her Mom and stepdad have to say on live television. I don't know if the station has pulled the interview or if it is a technical glitch.

I don't think they have direct evidence yet of who committed this crime. Hopefully the forensics will point at somebody since this was classified as a homicide from the git-go. There must have been some very obvious signs that this was a murder, such as a gunshot wound with no gun present, stab wounds to the back, or something similar.

We also have the jealous ex-boyfriend to consider, but he seems to be absent from all of these reports of her walking from one house to the other and vanishing into thin air. Nobody has mentioned him a single time as far as I've seen. I also don't believe she would have willingly gotten into a vehicle with him, for any reason.

That leads me back to the drugged up family with yelling in the background.

Going off Tiffanie's FB, her mother was not a good influence in her life, despite this Tiffanie seemed to keep giving her chances (going off her sister's comments anyway). I couldn't load the above video either, Steelman. My suspicions, as others appear to be, lie with the mother and stepfather.

Such a sad case. :(

This video won't load for me. I'd love to hear what her Mom and stepdad have to say on live television. I don't know if the station has pulled the interview or if it is a technical glitch.

I don't think they have direct evidence yet of who committed this crime. Hopefully the forensics will point at somebody since this was classified as a homicide from the git-go. There must have been some very obvious signs that this was a murder, such as a gunshot wound with no gun present, stab wounds to the back, or something similar.

We also have the jealous ex-boyfriend to consider, but he seems to be absent from all of these reports of her walking from one house to the other and vanishing into thin air. Nobody has mentioned him a single time as far as I've seen. I also don't believe she would have willingly gotten into a vehicle with him, for any reason.

That leads me back to the drugged up family with yelling in the background.

video is still playing for me......

I can get the lead-in commercial to play..........but not the actual interview.

bummer;.....for me body shop commercial and then talking head lady straight into interview......try clearing your cache (internet options)....it's working for me....

must say interview is very spotty....

video is still playing for me......

Thanks for the heads-up.

This is a new one........ I was trying to watch the video with Google Chrome.....wouldn't load. I switched over to Internet Explorer, it loaded fine.............go figure.

Thanks for the Internet Explorer tip, Steelman and thanks for the video, Newone. :)

The jury is out with me on the mother and stepfather. The mother says she hasn't seen Tiffanie on her birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas - all family times? Also one comment on Tiffanie's FB from her sister (?) implores her to give up on her mother, saying she is better off without her. To make no contact with her through all those family times, it makes you wonder why she was going to her mother's home that day. To tell them she didn't want any further contact? didn't want their influence on her son? or was it to build bridges? Something in my gut, and this is purely IMO, says she DID make it to her mother's house, whether something happened there or happened after she left I don't know. Her mother looks scared on the video, her stepfather emotionless.

This case has affected me deeply, she had so much to look forward too! And that baby boy in her belly, denied a life before he has even drawn a breath. How incredibly sad. I hope justice is swift and severe, Tiffanie and her baby deserve nothing less.

The mother does look like she is crying real, sincere tears. The step-dad, he raises my hinky meter.

At 8 months pregnant my sister could barely get off the couch let alone walk a few blocks between houses a few times. My sister would have been an easy target to any attack because she could barely move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you could get much more dysfunctional than this bunch seemed to be.

The Indiana State Police revealed that the person found near County Road 325 East .. just north of Glendora Road is 20-year-old Tiffanie Adams.

Adams had not been seen since November 5 when she left her father's house in Sullivan.

She was heading toward her mother's home which is close by but never got there.

Adams was seven months' pregnant at the time of her disappearance.

The police have questioned her parents since the body was found but the state police is asking for your help in this crime. Sgt. Joe Watts says, "Her death has been ruled a homicide. How she was killed we are not releasing at this time. But we are asking help from the public is on November the 5th the last day Tiffany was seen. Did you see her walking did you see her talking to anyone, did you see Tiffanie in a car? Any of those things. that's what we are seeking right now.

http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story...YHRuqtKy0qFAiT_sGSz8mQEHc-m6KfD8_AZHES2pbAgAA

I doubt if anybody saw a thing............I don't like the feeling I have that they are grasping for straws now.

Tiffanie's bio father lives within a block from his ex wife, Tiffanie's mother and her now husband. Tiffanie loved her father, but had problems with her mother and her step father.

Tiffanie's bio father died when she was 12; he was not in the picture. The "Dad" is her first stepfather from whom she took his last name and adored. The second step-father is currently married to TA's mother. Confusing, I know, but this info can be found on TA's FB page.

Hard to understand what Mom was saying. According to TA's FB, TA filled out restraining order paperwork for her mother in October, but Mom went back to her husband three weeks later.

I think TA had a very complicated relationship with her mother: wanted Mom's approval, conflicted feelings about Mom, despised her stepfather hands down, etc. TA was bounced around among family members throughout her life. She never had much of a chance, IMHO. She turned out remarkably well, considering. TA's FB and other SM are quite telling, and the source of my information.

I am broken hearted that TA's life was snuffed out. LE is not releasing the COD. I think LE has a pretty good idea who the guilty parties here are, and it ain't some peripheral boogeyman. LE needs more evidence before an arrest or two can be made and the DA can file charges. But it will happen.

The stepfather did come across as incredibly emotionless, to me anyway. Then again, this may be one of the reasons he and Tiffanie never really bonded. The mother, I don't know. She did seem genuine in the second portion of the interview but in the first part there were no tears and she concentrated immediately on the fact TA didn't make it to their home. I would have been begging for people to rack their brains, had they seen her, did she have any secrets, did anyone know....anything! Of course, this doesn't make them guilty and TA was especially vulnerable.

I don't think this will turn out to be a stranger, a random opportunistic murder - the peripheral boogeyman as Annie1004 so eloquently put it. Either Tiffanie was followed to her 'dad's' house and that person lay in wait or she made it to the mother's and....well I don't need to carry on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab
Back