Inconsistencies in DB's Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconsistencies in DB's story -

* TIME she last saw or checked on Lisa. Was it 4:30? 6:30? 10:30?
* Were both boys in bed with DB? Was one boy?
* Lights. Did DB turn them off?

Inconsistencies in DB's story -

* TIME she last saw or checked on Lisa. Was it 4:30? 6:30? 10:30?
* Were both boys in bed with DB? Was one boy?
* Lights. Did DB turn them off?

BBM

The simple answer to that one is LE knows, just we don't via the two interviews with the boys. They either both said they were in there, one of them, or none of them.

I would think that even if it was just one boy, that for sure would rule out an accidental, roll over scenario.

BBM

The simple answer to that one is LE knows, just we don't via the two interviews with the boys. They either both said they were in there, one of them, or none of them.

I would think that even if it was just one boy, that for sure would rule out an accidental, roll over scenario.

I'm talking about inconsistencies in what DB herself SAID. Accidental roll-over is not even a possibility to me, given Lisa's size and age.

Am I the only one that thinks she really wasn't drinking, or if she was, not that much? I think the drunk story is to cover up all the inconsistencies of the sleeping arrangements, when she went to sleep or checked on Lisa, leaving lights on, etc??

Now in her defense (hate to say that), my toddler has been a horrible sleeper since birth and I could never tell you the specific time of each instance I check on him during the night or really even the exact time I put him to bed. I'm never looking at a clock when I do it, I just go check on him.

BBM: The more and more I think about it ... the more I think that the "drinking" and "being drunk and passing out" is Deb's DEFENSE STRATEGY ... All she has to do is say is she doesn't remember because she was drinking -- and they have a video of Deb buying wine hours before Baby Lisa was last seen ...

How convenient to have that video ... JMO, but the "drunk story" is to "cover up" the TRUTH ...

I :dunno: .... I :dunno::dunno: .....

:phone::phone: :phone: == :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:countsheep: == :dunno::dunno::dunno:

MOO ...

Yes, I was not talking about LE. But we have had no info that LE did or didn't. And if LE did call the phones, why didn't they hear the phones? Supposedly the phones were close to the house, were they not? I assume that all these searches close to the house was LE looking for the phones, and it appears the phones were never found, but doesn't that suggest LE believed the phones remained close to the house? It's a very puzzling business with the phones, isn't it?

BBM

I think, all MOO, that the batteries were pulled, or the phones were non-operable by then.

She went on to combat her critics who talked about mixing the two.
She was defiant and adamant that mixing the two meant nothing, she was right and those critics were wrong. She wouldn't have done her own homework? Who doesn't know that thousands of drugs don't mix with alcohol and wouldn't even bother checking?

She obviously knows how to use the computer, if reading labels is too hard, she could have done a quick google search if she really wanted the answer before taking to national TV to combat her critics for being wrong when in fact looks like they were right.

JMHO

if I repeat something already said, my apologies. I haven't read all the posts.

when I pick up my 'scripts I get a one on one by the pharmacist, he goes over the warnings, asks if I have questions, then I am given my script. Now, mine are for my hands but I'd imagine that some of the ones Deborah was/is on would come with the same treatment. I know I have to sign on the dotted line that I was given my warnings, etc.

BBM
I may be wrong but it seems to me that some may feel it's bad to drink enough to black out and really bad if you drink, take drugs and then black out. The end result is the same, but when you add drugs into the equation, your a really despicable person because you abused drugs. JMO.

speakig only for myself, in my ordinary opinion, the fact that she does this when she was in sole charge of three young children is the despicable part.

speakig only for myself, in my ordinary opinion, the fact that she does this when she was in sole charge of three young children is the despicable part.

You could be right. However this thread is about inconsistencies in Debbie's story and not about any of her despicable acts.

BBM
I may be wrong but it seems to me that some may feel it's bad to drink enough to black out and really bad if you drink, take drugs and then black out. The end result is the same, but when you add drugs into the equation, your a really despicable person because you abused drugs. JMO.

This thread is about inconsistencies in Debbie's original story and not about what a despicable person she is.

I'm not sure if this is another inconsistency, or another lie by omission. On the Dr. Phil show, they mentioned the open window - I'm not sure the messed up screen was mentioned at all, or I don't recall. DB admitted early on she is the one who left the computer room window open. Why didn't she say that on Dr. Phil's show? Someone who didn't know the case well would listen to this interview and think an intruder opened the window, IMO.

BBM: The more and more I think about it ... the more I think that the "drinking" and "being drunk and passing out" is Deb's DEFENSE STRATEGY ... All she has to do is say is she doesn't remember because she was drinking -- and they have a video of Deb buying wine hours before Baby Lisa was last seen ...

How convenient to have that video ... JMO, but the "drunk story" is to "cover up" the TRUTH ...

I :dunno: .... I :dunno::dunno: .....

:phone::phone: :phone: == :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:countsheep: == :dunno::dunno::dunno:

MOO ...

This was my opinion from the moment she added it to the story.

The window that had the screen that was said to be tampered with, was that one of those half screens that lift up and down or was it a full window screen that would have had to have been taken completely off?

Our home windows have a half screen, we just lift it up or down depending on if we have the top or bottom of the window open.

If it was a full screen, would an intruder bother to put the screen back in after getting in the house or after leaving the house with the baby?

The window that had the screen that was said to be tampered with, was that one of those half screens that lift up and down or was it a full window screen that would have had to have been taken completely off?

Our home windows have a half screen, we just lift it up or down depending on if we have the top or bottom of the window open.

If it was a full screen, would an intruder bother to put the screen back in after getting in the house or after leaving the house with the baby?

I'm pretty sure it was a full screen...

This was my opinion from the moment she added it to the story.

I might be in a minority, but I think she was drunk. I think it was JI's first night working new schedule, and she decided it was party time.

A friend came over, they drank a ton of wine. Whether Lisa's disappearance/death was premeditated or not, that's where I'm on the fence.

Virtually everything we know leading up to the disappearance suggests it was an accidental death, IMO, except two factors: JI just happened to be away from home, working. How convenient that a fatal accident would occur on THAT night. Also, the statement by Dr. G from the Casey Anthony trial that we can't forget.... when accidents occur with children, 911 is called 100 percent of the time.

This could be the exception. Perhaps DB didn't call BECAUSE she was drunk and she was scared of paramedics, police, etc. seeing her in that state.

I might be in a minority, but I think she was drunk. I think it was JI's first night working new schedule, and she decided it was party time.

A friend came over, they drank a ton of wine. Whether Lisa's disappearance/death was premeditated or not, that's where I'm on the fence.

Virtually everything we know leading up to the disappearance suggests it was an accidental death, IMO, except two factors: JI just happened to be away from home, working. How convenient that a fatal accident would occur on THAT night. Also, the statement by Dr. G from the Casey Anthony trial that we can't forget.... when accidents occur with children, 911 is called 100 percent of the time.

This could be the exception. Perhaps DB didn't call BECAUSE she was drunk and she was scared of paramedics, police, etc. seeing her in that state.

So your saying Debbie was drunk earlier in the evening but sobered up by the time police showed up later on?

Hey Nat :seeya: I agree - but I don't know if the same would apply to someone either in a blackout or very drunk (Dr. G.), because of the fog.

I'm pretty sure it was a full screen...

Then the full screen would have to be taken off completely to enter the house through the window. Anything is possible but it's hard to believe that an intruder would either A) climb in the window then turn around and put the screen back on or B) After having just kidnapped Lisa and stolen the phones, stop to take the time to put the screen back on.

I suppose it could be possible that they attempted to try the window but couldn't get it off and entered another way, but then again it reverts back to what kidnapper enters either by the front door or garage door into a house with lights on, not knowing who could be standing right behind that door.

JMHO

OR, the reason the story changes so often is that it happened so quick they didn't have time to work out their stories?

Which is another reason I don't think they did anything. If they had, why not wait until later in the morning to call 911. It would be perfectly normal (in my opinion) for Jeremy to be exhausted enough to go in and straight to bed, not checked or questioned anything. Would have given them a few more hours to calm down, organize, plan, work out stories and rest a bit before the chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8