Inconsistencies in DB's Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was a full screen...
No. Not a full screen. they have the old original windows the houses were built with. Wood frame windows where the only operable part is the lower sash. The screens are the old aluminum screens with the same setup as the windows - upper is stationary and lower can be raised or lowered in the track. They are notorious for going cockeyed in the track.

Which is another reason I don't think they did anything. If they had, why not wait until later in the morning to call 911. It would be perfectly normal (in my opinion) for Jeremy to be exhausted enough to go in and straight to bed, not checked or questioned anything. Would have given them a few more hours to calm down, organize, plan, work out stories and rest a bit before the chaos.

It would have eliminated Jeremy's alibi and put him firmly on the suspect list.

Perhaps DB didn't call BECAUSE she was drunk and she was scared of paramedics, police, etc. seeing her in that state.

Also, the statement by Dr. G from the Casey Anthony trial that we can't forget.... when accidents occur with children, 911 is called 100 percent of the time.

or maybe she didn't call 911 b/c it was an accident she caused... ?

OT: i thought dr. g was referring to drownings only... was that statement inclusive of all types of accidents and my memory is fading? (quite possible lol)... TIA.

or maybe she didn't call 911 b/c it was an accident she caused... ?

OT: i thought dr. g was referring to drownings only... was that statement inclusive of all types of accidents and my memory is fading? (quite possible lol)... TIA.

IIRC it was accidental drownings only although the principle might apply to others.

Well, it gives him several hours to kill Lisa and get rid of the body.

Thanks. So instead of maybe 15 minutes or so, he would have several hours to do whatever. So do you think his alibi is good with calling 911 soon after getting home that night? And he wasn't trying to cover up something?

Thanks. So instead of maybe 15 minutes or so, he would have several hours to do whatever. So do you think his alibi is good with calling 911 soon after getting home that night? And he wasn't trying to cover up something?

Didn't the police say that he was on camera while working at the Starbucks? That sounds like a pretty solid alibi to me, assuming that Lisa was verifiably not hurt before he left. I suppose they could have had time to hide some cell phones and agree on a lie or two before calling 911, or later.

I have to admit that I am a bit suspicious of Jeremy despite his apparent alibi because he went along with the we no talky to police policy and wasn't beating at the KCPD door daily to beg them to find his baby any more than DB was.

Didn't the police say that he was on camera while working at the Starbucks? That sounds like a pretty solid alibi to me, assuming that Lisa was verifiably not hurt before he left. I suppose they could have had time to hide some cell phones and agree on a lie or two before calling 911, or later.

I have to admit that I am a bit suspicious of Jeremy despite his apparent alibi because he went along with the we no talky to police policy and wasn't beating at the KCPD door daily to beg them to find his baby any more than DB was.
If DB/JI did conspire to cover up something after he got home, they did a pretty good job in a short period of time. JMO.

If DB/JI did conspire to cover up something after he got home, they did a pretty good job in a short period of time. JMO.

It's a bit difficult to imagine how the conversation would go.

"I killed our baby and now I need you to lie and cover for me."
"You did what?!?!?! You killed our baby and now you want me to cover for you????!!!!"
"That's right."
"Oh, OK."

It sounds kind of unlikely.

"You did what?!?!?! You killed our baby and now you want me to cover for you????!!!!"
"That's right."
"Oh, OK."

This is why that unless someone can find any sort of evidence that something happened to BL before he went to work, I find it pretty close to impossible that he did anything to BL, but didn't know anything about it either. Everyone bags on his demeanor and personality and that somehow means he is involved but I just think that's the way he is (I mentioned earlier I know two different people that have this same disposition). I think he truly believes DB, for better or worse.

"That's right."
"Oh, OK."

Yes, that does sound unlikely. And I feel that it's just as unlikely that Jeremy decided to cover for Debbie later on. That's if there was even anything for them to cover up at all. JMO.

I'm not sure if this is another inconsistency, or another lie by omission. On the Dr. Phil show, they mentioned the open window - I'm not sure the messed up screen was mentioned at all, or I don't recall. DB admitted early on she is the one who left the computer room window open. Why didn't she say that on Dr. Phil's show? Someone who didn't know the case well would listen to this interview and think an intruder opened the window, IMO.

Jeremy Irwin said he immediately knew something was wrong when he returned home from work early Tuesday. Irwin said he came home from his overnight shift around 4 a.m. Tuesday. He noticed a first-floor window open in the front of the house.

According to police, it appears the suspect entered and exited through a bedroom window. Young said a first-floor window appeared to have been tampered with.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby - from 4 Oct updated 18 Oct

This is so confusing ! I remember reading about a window open in the room & thought that DB was online in the computer room after the neighbor went home & was smoking (cracking the window for air). But according to this link, LE indicates it's a bedroom window cracked.

DB inconsistencies v MSM inconsistencies? So many inconsistencies. . .

Maybe just a terminology thing? Would the computer room be just another bedroom in a real estate listing? Is there a guest bed?

Maybe just a terminology thing? Would the computer room be just another bedroom in a real estate listing? Is there a guest bed?

that's my guess. I think cops initially said bedroom window, not computer room or living room etc etc.

Hey Nat :seeya: I agree - but I don't know if the same would apply to someone either in a blackout or very drunk (Dr. G.), because of the fog.

Hello! My gut feeling is that DB's tolerance is pretty high. Some people can drive drunk, go to work drunk, you name it. So drinking heavily may not have "sloshed" her.

"That's right."
"Oh, OK."

I can only imagine that JI is overtaken by fear (of losing his wife on top of losing his daughter) and denial. That's the only way I can justify his behavior. My gut tells me he was not involved in Lisa's disappearance/death.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby - from 4 Oct updated 18 Oct

This is so confusing ! I remember reading about a window open in the room & thought that DB was online in the computer room after the neighbor went home & was smoking (cracking the window for air). But according to this link, LE indicates it's a bedroom window cracked.

DB inconsistencies v MSM inconsistencies? So many inconsistencies. . .

Her memory seems pretty clear here about turning the lights out....

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...arents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-transcribed

"Judge Jeanine: “Were the lights on or off when you went to bed?”
Debbi: “I turned them off.”

Judge Jeanine: “OK, was the front door locked or unlocked?”

Debbi: “I don’t remember. Typically I lock it. Um, I mean I left the computer room window open and …”
Judge Jeanine: “So the computer room is in the front of the house?”
Jeremy: “Yeah, that’s right.”
Debbi breaks down and weeps, hugging Jeremy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics