Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a picture I saw them show her while on the stand, she almost looks like she is looking up? I have never seen that one before, it has the same lighting as the ones in the bedroom. I suspect there are a few we don't have?

I think that was just the head portion of the one where she's laid out on the bed and her head is turned to the side. Nurmi was thoughtful enough to cover up the rest of it from the neck down.

MOO

Hey Y'all, do you know if Prosecutor Martinez finished with Jodi on Thursday for good or just for that area of questioning. I didn't hear him clearly at the end, and I wasn't sure. TIA

still new here...

thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that posted links and text info I was looking for!

I love reading all of your posts!

Glad to know I am not the only one that can't look away from this trial.

What she did is just so unimaginable. To see the images of who she was and what she looked like years ago and to watch her on the stand looking like she does now - ACTING for that jury - is so disgusting.

It blows my mind that she thinks that people will believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Especially after the 48 Hours/Inside Edition interviews.

Every time she opens her mouth - I am shocked by what comes out of it!

It gets you so angry when you have to listen to her for days on end but the payoff is coming!!!

Hope I said WELCOME!

Getting pooped. On EST. been on all day falling asleep while reading but every one just is a wealth of info here it's incredible!

Also when it gets tense there's some who will make you laugh so hard you cry!

Best site. No doubt!

:seeya:

Hey Y'all, do you know if Prosecutor Martinez finished with Jodi on Thursday for good or just for that area of questioning. I didn't hear him clearly at the end, and I wasn't sure. TIA

Got the impression that he was only done for the day. More JM on Wed!!:rocker:

No way!

He gets her next week!!

Nite Every one!:seeya::seeya:

A Brazilian maybe?

Then why not just say so? Heaven knows she showed off the results! :what:

O/T :seeya: Nice to 'see' you again. I swore after CA that I wouldn't follow a trial again. But ...here I am!:blushing:

Then why not just say so? Heaven knows she showed off the results! :what:

O/T :seeya: Nice to 'see' you again. I swore after CA that I wouldn't follow a trial again. But ...here I am!:blushing:

I think most of us did. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

I am so sorry I don't know how to link. It was in the previous thread towards the end with a little girl on the media link. It was really good and very heartbreaking but hopeful.

Thank you, Zuri! This video:

[video=youtube;g2-Re_Fl_L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4[/video]

I have seen this, but so long ago. I will definitely reconnect with it.
Thank you MormonAttorney, Pensfan, CarolinaMoon and others who have opened up doors of understanding. I was raised with a 1st cousin/peer/friend who is a "Sociopath", so this is ALWAYS fascinating to me in being able to make mental leaps in understanding... not just concerning JA and others like her, but my own story and trying gain some pretty big healing aspects.

Got the impression that he was only done for the day. More JM on Wed!!:rocker:

Good. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Also, if anyone could help with this question, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me preface by saying that I believe all of the things that the majority of you believe about this case, but the only thing I can't quite figure out is why Travis would've engaged in any kind of sex or picture taking with Jodi on June 4th, after the texts that he sent her on May 28 (I think) that clearly stated that he was done with her and her craziness. Any ideas? If this has been discussed previously, I apologize. I read the forums everyday, but it's hard to keep up with everything, especially during trial hours. Thanks so much in advance.

It gets you so angry when you have to listen to her for days on end but the payoff is coming!!!

Hope I said WELCOME!

Getting pooped. On EST. been on all day falling asleep while reading but every one just is a wealth of info here it's incredible!

Also when it gets tense there's some who will make you laugh so hard you cry!

Best site. No doubt!

:seeya:

Just why I've been here for years upon years. My second home. :)

Her entire defense is built around this tape and her journals. It's so painfully obvious. The jury has to have seen it too. Just take the condensed tape and everything that Travis said on it and look at her stories. Of course she's also been embellishing along the way but that tape is the base.

What really bothers me is that she must have had help with it. Not that she isn't totally qualified herself, but someone must have talked her into it. Someone must have said the Ninja story is not going to fly, what else do you have? A tape? Okay lets go over that. And I really despise people who help defendents make up a "story" for a defense. :furious:

MOO

Idea came from another inmate?

Can't imagine any other kind of advocate suggesting this to her, especially given the circumstances.

Good. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. Also, if anyone could help with this question, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me preface by saying that I believe all of the things that the majority of you believe about this case, but the only thing I can't quite figure out is why Travis would've engaged in any kind of sex or picture taking with Jodi on June 4th, after the texts that he sent her on May 28 (I think) that clearly stated that he was done with her and her craziness. Any ideas? If this has been discussed previously, I apologize. I read the forums everyday, but it's hard to keep up with everything, especially during trial hours. Thanks so much in advance.

Great question. IMO I think he just gave in to her advances. Not all men, of course, but many men will take sex whenever and however they can get it. I think he knew she was nuts but she was there and shoved her you-know-what in his face and he just didn't resist. Typical male. (Again, not all!)

to add pedophilia. She could have used battered woman without alleging sexual deviancy and definitely without pedophilia. That was a truly evil act. Like killing the person again

:goodpost: I'll stop thinking horrible things about JA when she is convicted. She sat on that stand for days trashing TA's reputation. He could not speak to defend himself. The ONLY reason she had for saying such terrible about her victim was an all out effort to save her own sorry hide.

She is a proven liar. There is not one shred of proof that anything she claimed about TA was truthful. Even, by the wildest chance,if his death was self defense as she has claimed, she has shown no remorse. Has shed not one tear for ending a young mas's life.

Nope! No sympathy for JA from here.

That is the big puzzle for me. How willing.. Was he willing but reluctant. I just don't see where they ever recovered from the horrible email exchange just 2 weeks prior.

That email was a very final, we are done.. so It is bugging me.. This is not just summed up by "oh men, they will have sex with anyone"

It does not fit this scenario. She had that hold on him in the beginning but no way at the end. That was a crash landing, an implosion of the friendship/relationship. The sexting then some massive explosion happened, then she killed him?

I need to still figure out what the heck happened. How she got in, did he let her in.. I can't believe her that it happened the way she said, she has never uttered a truthful word.

The only thing I believe is she met travis, they knew each other. But beyond that the kid lies! (i wish the dog talked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue