Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is this JA had no wounds. Yet, the person she was defending herself against had 29 stab wounds (most in his back, a slit throat, and a gun shot wound to his face. Why is there even being a trial held? It is ridiculous and a total waste of taxpayers money. I don't care if she gets LWOP. She will be forever be destined to live in a cell and maybe in solitare confinement. Just get her off the stand so she can't spread anymore negativeness in the air or in the universal subconscious. jmo

That was, IMO, one of the most brilliant of the juror questions "how is it that you escaped relatively unscathed?" They know. Nothing left now but to ice the cake with the penalty phase.

IMO Mr. JUANDERFUL will be guns -ablazing come wed morning! Hes not done with follow up.

Forgive the slight threadjack...

I just finished reading Travis's "Why I want to marry a golddigger," blog entry. Striking how intelligent and self-aware he was. It was a window into the soul of someone who had so much to offer the world.

How someone with such limitless potential had the misfortune of crossing paths with a maniac like JA astounds me. Doesn't make sense.

The line about a potential ax murderer is so eerie..

Poor man.. He does sound like an intelligent, Kind, soulful guy.

This area, meaning, her memory of the finger being cut at Casa Ramos or whatever baloney she was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BaLE7MiXvI

Listen at about 1:05 and you will hear him say it. :)

Thanks for the vid, but I still hear "Judge, I'm done with Miss Arias". And if he was just done with that topic, he would've moved on to something else. Imo.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet.

Also, mods, please remove and accept my sincere apologies if this is not ok to post:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Jackson-Fans/485866588137167?fref=ts

A horrible rumor is being spread by the Jodi supporters that I'd like to put to rest. They discovered what they believed was a criminal record of Travis's. It was for shoplifting and battery. They, of course, are having a field day with the 'battery' part. I brought it to the attention of one of Travis's sisters yesterday and she gave me the explanation. Someone that Travis knows got arrested for those crimes and gave Travis's info in place of his own. Shannon Hogan,the author of Picture Perfect wrote a paragraph in her book about it: "On another occasion, Travis discovered he was being fined $515 for a conviction for robbery, contempt of court and assault and battery that he had not committed. When he called the department of corrections to learn the origin of these charges, he learned that a man using his identity had just served six months in jail. Travis’s identity had been stolen.
“I was really innocent,” he said. “I did not know what to do.”
Travis called his Prepaid Legal attorney and within an hour his record was expunged."
Travis has NO criminal record except traffic violations. (admin/Cathy)

From the sex tape:

"I get the impression there aren't a lot of Mormon guys like (you). There are probably plenty of freaky Mormon girls, but are they the marrying type? Are the girls the type you'd want to marry, or the guys the type I'd like to marry, someone like you who can be freaky? I worry about that. There are plenty of guys out there, but I worry about not blossoming to my full potential in the sexual realm. I have plenty of blossoming left to do,"

I doubt if the prison system provides Miracle Gro, Jodi!

She is so seriously revolting!! No doubt she's blossoming into brand new sexual realms in prison .. the sooner she gets to death row the better for the other inmates.

Didn't Susan Smith have an affair with a male guard?

Also, mods, please remove and accept my sincere apologies if this is not ok to post:

A horrible rumor is being spread by the Jodi supporters that I'd like to put to rest. They discovered what they believed was a criminal record of Travis's. It was for shoplifting and battery. They, of course, are having a field day with the 'battery' part. I brought it to the attention of one of Travis's sisters yesterday and she gave me the explanation. Someone that Travis knows got arrested for those crimes and gave Travis's info in place of his own. Shannon Hogan,the author of Picture Perfect wrote a paragraph in her book about it: "On another occasion, Travis discovered he was being fined $515 for a conviction for robbery, contempt of court and assault and battery that he had not committed. When he called the department of corrections to learn the origin of these charges, he learned that a man using his identity had just served six months in jail. Travis’s identity had been stolen.
Travis called his Prepaid Legal attorney and within an hour his record was expunged."

<mod snip> Thank you so much for posting this!!!! Now they can get back to talking about the mysterious people that broke into Travis's house and killed him that Jodi is so afraid to talk about :floorlaugh:

That was, IMO, one of the most brilliant of the juror questions "how is it that you escaped relatively unscathed?" They know. Nothing left now but to ice the cake with the penalty phase.

I missed that question. What was her answer? tia

this just struck me.....can you imagine after killing TA in the manner JA did and driving to UT to meet Ryan and as soon as they leave Ryan's house (headed for a meeting less than a mile away) you are stopped by a policeman?? any normal person would be a FREAKING basket case (we know it was for upside down license plate) but JA had no idea why she was being stopped....it could have been for killing TA...once detectives found out she had been involved in TAs murder and that she had been stopped in UT and she id not react in he least they knew right then she was cold as ice :jail:

No I think she was glad. Her turning the tag upside down helped her solidify her alibi she was in Utah.

Thanks for the vid, but I still hear "Judge, I'm done with Miss Arias". And if he was just done with that topic, he would've moved on to something else. Imo.

I heard him say "Judge, I'm done with this area". It was already past JA's time to return to jail curfew. I am sure he has much more. Katiecool said there is more to come.

:moo:
Would this account for the extra miles? Taking the route you described above?

I calculated her mileage using the Mesa to Vegas route and came up with an excess of 445 miles (difference between mileage reported by rental company and the miles the trip actually took).

So, back to the 9mm for a second. We KNOW she had no intention of using it on herself. Any guesses as to who was next?

JMO ~ She found out that a .25 had no stopping power?
The gun jammed?
Who knows! Whatever it was she opted for a more powerful gun that would take someone down much faster.
Again IMO she got it for protection... I believe she was afraid one of his friends would come after her.
Maybe she was planning on going after someone else but who? why?
When she bought the gun I believe she thought she got away with killing Travis...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think this psychopath realises she's lost t he jury! She. Continues to challenge jm on answering ! She has clear mind when it's nurmi
Does she not know she's headed for death row ?

I hear him say, 'Judge, I'm done for the day.'

Oh, good question. I thought he said, "Judge, I'm done with this area."

phew! I can't find my headphones so I'm going with majority and planning for more JM vs JA! thx, all for listening for me :)

Those people "over there" are simply despicable.

HEY! she wanted to be 'a responsible gun owner'!!!!!! remember? plus, she was going camping with a bunch of guys (whose names she can't even remember) and she might have needed a gun to protect herself. after all, she'd just used one, so she wasn't afraid of them anymore!

get with the program here, panthera!!

:D

Well then she must have been in another FOG when she told Det. Flores she didn't have a gun....and she didn't know how to use one??!!

:silly:

I heard him say "Judge, I'm done with this area". It was already past JA's time to return to jail curfew. I am sure he has much more. Katiecool said there is more to come.

I agree that he wasn't finished with her. But I do think he said that to tell the judge he was done with her for the day.

He has never before said he was done with a topic though. I think he was saying "I'm done with miss Arias" for today, because it was close to finishing time. Usually when they're totally done they say "No more question for this witness" or whatever.

I don't think we've ever heard JM say "I'm done with this area" during this trial. That would mean, to me, that he'd say "well I'm done with the questions regarding the gas cans/finger cut etc and won't bring them up again". Not really plausible to me.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members