Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no desire to find out just how long that wax would take. :floorlaugh:

Do some women really spend that long in salons? :what:

Full color and highlights will easily take me 1.5-2h when my hair is long. Thank God the 80s are long gone and I no longer perm my hair. Getting the spiral perm rods took about 2h before even adding the chems. :what:

5470351794_e1c83fabba_z.jpg

Oh dear...seems Pop Rocks create their own fog. I think I just found the smoking poprock.

But remember he didn't "persuade" her until she was part way there in the RENTAL car, not her own car where she says she kept them.

She could just say she brought them along in case he did "persuade her" to visit. Remember, it's not premeditation of murdering him but only going to visit him, and there's no reason that it wouldn't be possible that she brought them along in case he was able to "persuade her" to visit. It simply doesn't speak to premeditation of murder but premeditation to possibly visit if he was able to "persuade her". She could even have used this excuse with her first story of not being there or in AZ at all by saying she brought them along in case he was able to "persuade her" to visit, but he was not able to "persuade her", and she decided not to visit him during this trip at some point en route to where ever she claimed she intended to be going on this trip. Besides, last minute booty calls were a very common theme with them, so bringing something with her in case she decided at some point on her trip to be "persuaded" to visit him wouldn't have seemed unusual.

Again, the premeditation goes to the murder, not her presense according to her current story of having been invited or "persuaded" to visit. Of course, with all her other epic list of lies and changing her story three times, this excuse probably wouldn't be believed, but it certainly isn't proof of premeditation to murder no matter how it's sliced.

Didn't JA testify she received an insurance phone? Wouldn't the deductible be on a bank statement? Maybe Gus's bank statement? Sorry to bring his name into the conversation. :puke:

I don't know? It is $40.00 to replace mine...
It's a Samsung Galaxy? I don't even know!!

I know I had a pink razor once... the rest I have NO IDEA!
in '93 I had a "bag phone" weighed a TON and it was
about the size of luggage you are allowed to "carry on" planes!!!:floorlaugh:

Gus would have paid cash I am sure... JMO

Yeah but these two men weren't Mormons. A few naked pictures wouldn't guarantee their loyalty. Recorded phone sex? So what? Even a video ...who cares?

Nah....it's something else.

I believe she manipulates everyone. DB was terrified to have his face shown on TV, they only showed his hands. He said it was because of his son. I'm not buying it. This crazy person makes up lies about spidey underwear, pedophilia, breaks into houses, slashes tires, hacks into emails/texts, you don't think she has something on DB? Maybe she manipulated some emails to use against him if he ever crossed her, something that would lead to a custody battle?

We can't think like her..thank goodness.

I don't know? It is $40.00 to replace mine...
It's a Samsung Galaxy? I don't even know!!

I know I had a pink razor once... the rest I have NO IDEA!
in '93 I had a "bag phone" weighed a TON and it was
about the size of luggage you are allowed to "carry on" planes!!!:floorlaugh:

Gus would have paid cash I am sure... JMO

When you do an insurance claim, it's not your carrier, it's an independent company that sends you a refurbished phone. You have to pay by credit card/debit.

5470351794_e1c83fabba_z.jpg

Oh dear...seems Pop Rocks create their own fog. I think I just found the smoking poprock.

First the Twinkie defense and now the Pop Rock defense. The world is a weird and wonderful place.:what:

On that note I am going to crawl under the kelp. Night all!

re: Bullet...

The bullet angled from above the right side of his forehead and lodged in his left cheek.

This tells me she was standing over top of him.

I'm still torn wondering if the gun shot came first or last.

I am listening to the juror questions again......something else just stood out to me....

The questions about Napolean....

Q: did Travis dog bark usually bark when someone came into the house?
A: YES.....if the dog?or door opened he was very animated and he would bark very loud.

Q: did the dog usually bark with loud unexplained noises?
A: typically only if the doorbell rang or if someone knocked at the front door.

Now.....thinking about the 4am visit Jodi said she stood in the doorway for moment BEFORE Travis or the dog noticed that she was there.

She just told us that the dog would bark if someone opened or knocked on the door.....so would it be safe to assume that Jodi did neither....so how did she get in the house that night? If you were an invited guest why not use the front door?

She could not open the front door = She was not an invited guest.

IMO she snuck in........and there's at least one juror who is thinking the same thing.
I think she had a habit of sneaking in...
IMO he was used to it...
Either Napoleon was scared to death of her and ran and hid... OR she
brought him treats to occupy him.

I do wonder how she slithered around without the dog alerting!

She could just say she brought them along in case he did "persuade her" to visit. Remember, it's not premeditation of murdering him but only going to visit him, and there's no reason that it wouldn't be possible that she brought them along in case he was able to "persuade her" to visit. It simply doesn't speak to premeditation of murder but premeditation to possibly visit if he was able to "persuade her". She could even have used this excuse with her first story of not being there or in AZ at all by saying she brought them along in case he was able to "persuade her" to visit, but he was not able to "persuade her", and she decided not to visit him during this trip at some point en route to where ever she claimed she intended to be going on this trip. Besides, last minute booty calls were a very common theme with them, so bringing something with her in case she decided at some point on her trip to be "persuaded" to visit him wouldn't have seemed unusual.

Again, the premeditation goes to the murder, not her presense according to her current story of having been invited or "persuaded" to visit. Of course, with all her other epic list of lies and changing her story three times, this excuse probably wouldn't be believed, but it certainly isn't proof of premeditation to murder no matter how it's sliced.
There's lots good answers to this question, but my Wheaties wore off, and now I'm off to one hour less of sleep tonight.
Cans someone step in here for me?
Night all.

I slept till 11am this morning! No way was I in the mood to lose an hour! Lol

This is too funny! I was just seeing what is on TV at late night. And it skips the whole 2-3 time frame!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

They are NOT? Wow! I wasn't expecting to read that just now. So they get to go home and not say anything about this? How are they doing that? I mean....
this isn't the average murder case.
This is chock full of so many twisted lies that a sane person would be required to talk about it so not to go insane!!

I don't know how the jurors are doing it but they deserve more than their mere pittance, of what?....20-dollars a day?

In Arizona, on extended court cases, the jurors can petition the court and get paid up to $300 per day.

IMO-there isn't enough money in the world to see that evil face every day. Let alone, hear all this BS for days on end.

IIRC, no follow-up questions about remote control.

I didn't hear DarrylB asked about hair color but DarryB said JA first arrived 6/3 at ~7am to his house, visit w/his son, breakfast, left and later returned ~10am to give him "a" not his remote control.

JA then went to Salinas to have "nails" done. IF JA colored hair in Salinas, it probably happened between 10:15am [last WAMU deposit in Monterey] and 3:22pm [Walmart-Salinas purchases].

Oh I thought she went back to Darryl's after Salinas.

When you do an insurance claim, it's not your carrier, it's an independent company that sends you a refurbished phone. You have to pay by credit card/debit.

Well I learned something new!
I have never lost a phone.
I did drop my razor in a cup of coke while driving.
I pulled it out as fast as I could and pulled the battery out...
it was DEAD dead... (no insurance) learned my lesson!

re: Bullet...

The bullet angled from above the right side of his forehead and lodged in his left cheek.

This tells me she was standing over top of him.

I'm still torn wondering if the gun shot came first or last.

Listen to the ME's testimony (Day 3 I believe) if you haven't already. The fact that the bullet passed through the frontal lobe confirms for me that he could not have defended himself and received the wounds to his hand had he been shot first.

If Jodi's hair was already brown when she was at Darryl's you'd think Nurmi would have asked him about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010