Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this person miss the fact that Jodi admitted it?
images

or are they saying Jodi is a "hitman ? ":floorlaugh:

I have no idea and read the article 3 times now as I was laughing so hard the first time I could barely see. Now she is scared of the church and is admitting to the murder for fear of her families lives. Must be full moon in Jodiland

Full color and highlights will easily take me 1.5-2h when my hair is long. Thank God the 80s are long gone and I no longer perm my hair. Getting the spiral perm rods took about 2h before even adding the chems. :what:

Took me 4 hours recently. I think I had a new person. I remember those awful perm days.

Just noticed your post number.
WELCOME to WS where there's almost always someone to talk to murder about.

Thanks! I'm really caught up in the Arias case, living in Phoenix. I love this website ... some great sleuths here. I just read about the theory of Jodi injuring her right finger test-firing the gun. That is an awesome deduction.

Why else would Juan care about this whole story if it weren't significant?

:furious:

Moving in with Darryl, Gus, bobby, Matt, Ryan.........who am I leaving out?

She's a PARASITE. She would find a new host to feed on.

I think Bobby is dead. Wasn't he murdered on July 10, 2008 (just before her arrest). They still haven't caught the perpetrator/murderer. Don't know where the link is but if you google his name ... not even sure what it is now (I'm not being very helpful) ... but it's Robert ? ... I will try to see if I can find it. Geesh ... sorry ... I'll get back to y'all ... :waitasec:

I think Bobby is dead. Wasn't he murdered on July 10, 2008 (just before her arrest). They still haven't caught the perpetrator/murderer. Don't know where the link is but if you google his name ... not even sure what it is now (I'm not being very helpful) ... but it's Robert ? ... I will try to see if I can find it. Geesh ... sorry ... I'll get back to y'all ... :waitasec:

I think I read where that was a different Bobby. Read it here on WS.

I have no idea and read the article 3 times now as I was laughing so hard the first time I could barely see. Now she is scared of the church and is admitting to the murder for fear of her families lives. Must be full moon in Jodiland

Yet her mama is there in court every day laughing...
She doesn't look scared to me.

I guess the church took pics of her hoo haa too?

I cannot believe someone actually believes that.
Whatever good for them.
Jodi still has friends.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Juarez I think

I saw the article that floated around last week or the week before I think? I'm pretty sure the consensus was that it was NOT the same Bobby...although the comments on the article are all about Jodi. I'm sure a Jodi WS veteran can confirm it. :)

LOL. If she was an invited guest then why did she lie to all her friends while making her pilgrimage?

It makes no sense.
But then again, we're talking about Jodi Arias here so it's par for the course I s'pose.

Because she went there to kill him, did kill him, and her plan at that time was to pretend it wasn't her and that she was never there that day would be my guess.

Thanks! I'm really caught up in the Arias case, living in Phoenix. I love this website ... some great sleuths here. I just read about the theory of Jodi injuring her right finger test-firing the gun. That is an awesome deduction.

Why else would Juan care about this whole story if it weren't significant?

She probably pinched the crap out of herself!!!
I don't know what type of gun it was... Like who made it. How old it was. If it was cleaned regularly etc...

I still don't get why she would take a pic of it!
She probably was going to try and get workers comp for it.

What time does it get dark in AZ in early June?

and... :welcome2:

I have two questions:

1) If you watch the graphic used by Nancy Grace, it appears Jodi backtracked on her murder trip, went from Salt lake to Winnemuca, then to Salt Lake again. Am I reading her arrows wrong? I looks like she just took a crazy trip back to Utah on the Nancy Grace map!

2) Did anyone notice that Jodi testified on the last day of testimony that she was "in a fog" while kissing Ryan Burns? I couldn't believe she said that. I think either Juan or a juror asked her if she was still in a fog while kissing Ryan, and she didn't hesitate, and said, "Yes." Doesn't that disqualify her entire "fog" testimony, because she is on record CORRECTING Ryan Burns about WHERE he put his hands. If she can remember where Ryan put his hands during their little love sac session, she can remember where she put the knife into Travis' back!!!

She probably pinched the crap out of herself!!!
I don't know what type of gun it was... Like who made it. How old it was. If it was cleaned regularly etc...

I still don't get why she would take a pic of it!
She probably was going to try and get workers comp for it.

What time does it get dark in AZ in early June?

and... :welcome2:

I think around 8:30 pm ... we're closer to the equator so, it doesn't stay light quite as long as it does up north!

This is my Juanfantasy for the evening:

So isn't it the Truth, Ma'am, that the only reason you stopped making up stories about it being YOU who killed Travis Alexander is because you were arrested for this murder and you ran out of other excuses to fit the evidence? Yes or no!

I do think we might hear something like this in relation to the juror question "how are we supposed to believe you now?" (paraphrasing).

BBM: Nurmi already asked her this and her answer sucked. I guess she has the weekend, plus a couple of days, to rehearse it again. You would think she would have that one down. :waitasec:

So, my hubby invited a friend over so they could hang out and play Call of Duty in our media room. Which means that once I put the baby to bed at around 1030p CT...I can sit here watching all the early days of the trial and post on here with my decaf + Kahlua in hand - GUILT FREE!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I'm so glad I have this outlet! I have to keep so much of my excitement and frustrations about this case pent up when I can't be on here. Thanks again!

Well I learned something new!
I have never lost a phone.
I did drop my razor in a cup of coke while driving.
I pulled it out as fast as I could and pulled the battery out...
it was DEAD dead... (no insurance) learned my lesson!

O/T - Next time, take out the battery, sim card, international card and put it in rice for at least 24 hours, without trying to power it back on. Don't use a blow dryer as it pushes the water back in. It really does work. :)

I have two questions:

1) If you watch the graphic used by Nancy Grace, it appears Jodi backtracked on her murder trip, went from Salt lake to Winnemuca, then to Salt Lake again. Am I reading her arrows wrong? I looks like she just took a crazy trip back to Utah on the Nancy Grace map!

2) Did anyone notice that Jodi testified on the last day of testimony that she was "in a fog" while kissing Ryan Burns? I couldn't believe she said that. I think either Juan or a juror asked her if she was still in a fog while kissing Ryan, and she didn't hesitate, and said, "Yes." Doesn't that disqualify her entire "fog" testimony, because she is on record CORRECTING Ryan Burns about WHERE he put his hands. If she can remember where Ryan put his hands during their little love sac session, she can remember where she put the knife into Travis' back!!!

1. I didn't notice on the Nancy Grace map. I'd like to go back and look tomorrow! I was too busy thinking, "Look! She went in a 2800 mile circle!"

2. I did catch that about Ryan "Alibi" Burns. I also heard JA say the whole day was a fog and bits have come back to her over the years. Personally, I think she's still living in one!

Welcome to WS! I'm a newbie too and I love it!

BBM: Nurmi already asked her this and her answer sucked. I guess she has the weekend, plus a couple of days, to rehearse it again. You would think she would have that one down. :waitasec:

The jury asked her...and her response was just unbelievable. Something to the effect of: I don't normally lie. I'm not saying I've never lied, but I don't normally lie. I only did in order to protect Travis' reputation and my involvement in this incident. :waitasec:

Nurmi also asked her and it was something similar. :waitasec:

Oh, so you only lie about the stuff that we're supposed to judge you on? Oh. Ok. :jail:

You are so right! Darryl had to have a few nudges to remember anything. JA was also asked, on cross I think. She said something like " he already had it and I don't know why it was in my car". Hmmm, I am sure Mr. Juanderful will clear this up for us!

I think someone wrote that she might have brought the stolen DVD player to Daryll, the one that was stolen from her grandparents and forgot to give him the remote.

And he probably gave her a few dollars for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61