Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder if she didn't get a phone specifically for the AZ trip.
So LE would have no record of texts etc from previous days...

TOO BAD! They had Travis' cell!
Something is hinky with the phones.

Didn't JA testify she received an insurance phone? Wouldn't the deductible be on a bank statement? Maybe Gus's bank statement? Sorry to bring his name into the conversation. :puke:

When this trial is over and JA finally gets her wish, the DP, I hope the jurors speak out about her despicable attitude toward the prosecutor for the past few weeks. She has shown zero respect for enforcers of the law, the court system, and the justice system after committing one of the most heinous crimes on record. It speaks volumes about the real Jodi Arias. It is great insight as to her relationship with her family. She respects no one - substituting 'abuse' for discipline when referring to her parents. She must have been a monster of a child while growing up.
She has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she is unremorseful and unrepetent for the murder of Travis. I would go as far to say she is even satisfied that he is dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the jurors are experiencing signs of post-traumatic shock syndrome from witnessing the face of evil up close and personal day in and day out. I know I could not be in the same room with her for more than an hour - shes that scary! I need a xanex just thinking about her! If she ever gets out - JM needs to go into the witness protection program!

You know, as much as JA's mom's courtroom behavior bothers me, I have to give her props for having the restraint to use a wooden spoon instead of a wooden stake.

Would love to know how she spent all that time.....

There is something fishy about her time there. How long does it take to get your hair coloured and your nails done? (Have never done either:blushing:) I think something else happened there.

Was there a statement from ja much earlier in the trial that she almost ran out of gas and had to get someone to help her out. I can't remember when it was or where she said she was at the time.

You do realize it was a statement of Jodi's? Right? Means nothing. Can't believe a word she says.

I am listening to the juror questions again......something else just stood out to me....

The questions about Napolean....

Q: did Travis dog bark usually bark when someone came into the house?
A: YES.....if the dog?or door opened he was very animated and he would bark very loud.

Q: did the dog usually bark with loud unexplained noises?
A: typically only if the doorbell rang or if someone knocked at the front door.

Now.....thinking about the 4am visit Jodi said she stood in the doorway for moment BEFORE Travis or the dog noticed that she was there.

She just told us that the dog would bark if someone opened or knocked on the door.....so would it be safe to assume that Jodi did neither....so how did she get in the house that night? If you were an invited guest why not use the front door?

She could not open the front door = She was not an invited guest.

IMO she snuck in........and there's at least one juror who is thinking the same thing.

Was there a statement from ja much earlier in the trial that she almost ran out of gas and had to get someone to help her out. I can't remember when it was or where she said she was at the time.

Yes! I remember that now. And wasn't she actually close to a gas station? I'm not going to revisit the days, weeks of testimony but that was another tale she presented!

I'm giddy with anticipation... I can't even imagine what nuclear bombs Juan has reserved for rebuttal! I lay awake, unable to sleep, pondering the possibilities ....all I know for sure...it's gonna be spectacular !

Like this!:what:
no shaking IMO
nevermind it won't work.

It was a wet MAD chihuahua!

You know, as much as JA's mom's courtroom behavior bothers me, I have to give her props for having the restraint to use a wooden spoon instead of a wooden stake.
You know, I think she has probably wrecked lots and lots of lives we don't know about. It just seems to be their method of operation, and they could care less. It's so hard to wrap my head around peeps like her.

I am listening to the juror questions again......something else just stood out to me....

The questions about Napolean....

Q: did Travis dog bark usually bark when someone came into the house?
A: YES.....if the dog?or door opened he was very animated and he would bark very loud.

Q: did the dog usually bark with loud unexplained noises?
A: typically only if the doorbell rang or if someone knocked at the front door.

Now.....thinking about the 4am visit Jodi said she stood in the doorway for moment BEFORE Travis or the dog noticed that she was there.

She just told us that the dog would bark if someone opened or knocked on the door.....so would it be safe to assume that Jodi did neither....so how did she get in the house that night? If you were an invited guest why not use the front door?

IMO she snuck in........and there's at least one juror who is thinking the same thing.

Just got chills :(

There is something fishy about her time there. How long does it take to get your hair coloured and your nails done? (Have never done either:blushing:) I think something else happened there.

It can take up to three hours, with hair that is long, along with the mani-pedi. Plus, the Brazilian wax. I have no idea how long that would take!

This is my Juanfantasy for the evening:

So isn't it the Truth, Ma'am, that the only reason you stopped making up stories about it being YOU who killed Travis Alexander is because you were arrested for this murder and you ran out of other excuses to fit the evidence? Yes or no!

I do think we might hear something like this in relation to the juror question "how are we supposed to believe you now?" (paraphrasing).

It can take up to three hours, with hair that is long, along with the mani-pedi. Plus, the Brazilian wax. I have no idea how long that would take!

And I have no desire to find out just how long that wax would take. :floorlaugh:

Do some women really spend that long in salons? :what:

Uh Oh more fog!

images

Scary thing that she was on the roads!
You know what just dawned on me!? The FOG in Pacific Grove, Monterey, all the areas up there is so bad sometimes, you can't even see in front of you. Hmmm... I don't know what that means, but I wonder if that is why she uses that word?

I need to stop trying to figure out this psycho. :floorlaugh:

Serious suicide attempt= accidentally nicking self with razor from a Bic.

Roflmao! @ Jodi!

Just noticed your post number.
WELCOME to WS where there's almost always someone to talk to murder about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010