Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is like 7 hours of drive time. Wow.
Missing a few stops in there ...

Redding CA -> Lodi CA -> Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> back to Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> Pasadena CA -> Mesa AZ -> Mesquite NV -> West Jordan UT -> SLC UT -> Winnemucca NV -> Sparks NV -> Yreka CA -> Redding CA

Totally Off Topic! But I have had no wifi for almost 24 hours!!!! Am I really back????

Forgive the slight threadjack...

I just finished reading Travis's "Why I want to marry a golddigger," blog entry. Striking how intelligent and self-aware he was. It was a window into the soul of someone who had so much to offer the world.

How someone with such limitless potential had the misfortune of crossing paths with a maniac like JA astounds me. Doesn't make sense.

She bewitched him with sex, sadly, imo.

Cold as Ice. I thought it was telling when she testified (juror question) that one reason she had to grind and adjust Ryan is because they had planned to do romantic type things and she didn't want to show up and be an "Ice Queen". Of course a few minutes after that another question was if she "was in the fog" when she was visiting Ryan and she says Yes!
So, it was more like sleet?

I just listened very closely to Juan finishing up on Thursday. I swear I heard him say, "Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias". Anyone else?! I was so sure he was going to pick up with her again on Wednesday!! Was hoping for more take-downs but maybe that's all he wants to cover re: jury questions? :(

Cold as Ice. I thought it was telling when she testified (juror question) that one reason she had to grind and adjust Ryan is because they had planned to do romantic type things and she didn't want to show up and be an "Ice Queen". Of course a few minutes after that another question was if she "was in the fog" when she was visiting Ryan and she says Yes!

Just more proof she's a liar!!! If you were in a fog, how do you remember grinding and adjusting Ryan? :waitasec:

I just listened very closely to Juan finishing up on Thursday. I swear I heard him say, "Judge, I'm done with Ms. Arias". Anyone else?! I was so sure he was going to pick up with her again on Wednesday!! Was hoping for more take-downs but maybe that's all he wants to cover re: jury questions? :(

I sure hope not. I am thinking he knew it was after 4:30 and was done with that line of questioning. I hope!

Oh, good question. I thought he said, "Judge, I'm done with this area."

I think she had him turn in the shower, possibly gun pointed at him and camera in one hand, when she started the assault. Stabbed many times quickly and as he turns, gets stabbed in the chest. At this point he tries to defend and suffers wounds to his hands. Staggers out of shower on adrenaline...to mirror to process what has happened...blood everywhere. Tries to escape down hallway, but she continues to stab away and he finally succumbs to injuries/blood loss. Falls on stomach and she lifts his head and slits his throat to stop him from possibly screaming. Pool of blood on carpet supports that he was resting at end of hallway. She drags him back to bathroom, kicks camera which was dropped when stabbing started. Body convulses and she shoots him to ensure that he is dead. Positions him in shower and tries to clean up as much as possible before freaking out and leaving.

Except more than likely he was on his back when she slit his throat. She was probably kneeling so his head was directly in front of her. He was still alive and aware of what was going on, but unable to move. That is what makes this crime so heinous and DP worthy. Imo

:floorlaugh:

You know I can see Jodi's thinking here.

Men fantasise about 3-ways (it was on 2 1/2 men so it must mean all men want that). I'll tell Travis that we should do a 3-way. He'll be all amazed and think I'm an awesome chick because I'm letting him live out all his sexual fantasies with me. No other Mormon chick would ever do that. Travis will drop down on one knee at the end of it and we'll live happily ever after.

:cake:

Time passes by .....

Jodi murders Travis and ends up in trail for her life and it's all Travis' fault for making her want to kill him so badly.

When I brought up the 3-way idea Travis said 'that'd be cool' before nearly falling asleep on the phone that time. Travis wanted to make me do a 3-way and that makes him look like a bad Mormon. OK I've got him now he deserved to die and nobody will think I'm on trial for murdering a nice person, they'll think I saved the world from a deviant and understand that once I started stabbing him it was a fight to the death that I just happened to win.

:takeabow:

:eek: Careful Mrs Norris ... you're beginning to understand JA a little bit too well!

[Quick everyone - Run for the hills!!!]

:hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills:

:hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills: :hills:

Wow. I missed that when I was watching originally but that's what it sounds like to me, too.

we're probably in the minority here but i totally agree with you and for all the reasons you stated. it's kind of like they're already deliberating. THEY may like it, but i really don't.

with this judge, she may just let them keep going until they stop asking, but i think she should tell them at the start wednesday that if they have any more, to ask them now because the trial has to move on. after over 200 questions, i think that's very reasonable.

I live in one of the states that allow jury questions . I think it is just fine. The questions are cleared by the court and attorneys and it helps jurors with troubling issues. That being said, I don't think this jury was advised clearly of the process. The question period ends before the attorneys clear them up with the wittness. IIRC one question was even directed for Det. Flores. I am sure this will be addressed with the jury and dealt with , if it has not already. JMO

As a man's man who just finished cleaning the kitchen drainboard before it got funky, I resent that remark. What are you implying?

:pillowfight2:

You have to keep in mind that people get used to incrementally worsening smells. It's the olfactory equivalent of boiling a frog by turning the heat up slowly. Also, when I lived in Arizona in the 90s we always had the A/C on in June. When I lived in Golden Valley we had a swamp cooler and in Bullhead City just a plain old air conditioner. That will damp down smells. Plus, when people came into the house and there was an overpowering smell, that is after people had been to the upstairs, opened doors and began stirring the air. Before that the smell might have been contained to the upstairs bedroom area.

Think I'd read only about 2 of your posts when I decided I really needed to follow you. (Haven't, for the record). I find your posts valuable.
Edited to say I hadn't yet seen your photographic discussion/demonstration above. Wow, now for sure I have to try to find more of your posts. Be assured I'm far from a stalker type. :)

Missing a few stops in there ...

Redding CA -> Lodi CA -> Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> back to Monterey CA -> Salinas CA -> Pasadena CA -> Mesa AZ -> Mesquite NV -> West Jordan UT -> SLC UT -> Winnemucca NV -> Sparks NV -> Yreka CA -> Redding CA
From Salinas to Pasadena, Hubby says quickest route is: 101→Paso Robles 46E→I5S→210 to Pasadena

Wow. I missed that when I was watching originally but that's what it sounds like to me, too.

He said he was done with "this area" of questioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member