Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I did a really dumb thing. I watched the Casey Anthony verdict all over again. Panic ensues. All sorts of doubts come crashing down on me like what if Arias is found not guilty or there is a hung jury? Why do these jurors who know that Arias is a liar keep asking her questions unrelated to the murder? etc.

Why do I do this to myself!? I've been so confident all along. This jury will convict her right?!

:slap: Your punishment is to go to Youtube and listen to all 8 days of her direct under Nurmi, all the while pretending you're a juror. While you watch you have to keep track of how many times she says de-edify. That'll snap you back. :seeya:

I wonder if she has been reading the dictionary while in jail or if she has always used such unnecessary words to appear intelligent while coming across as pretentious.

Obviously just a guess, but I'm going to go with "B" :floorlaugh:

The experts will be talking in general terms and saying things like 'as Jodi Arias told me ...' before saying anything if they want a post-trial career if you ask me, I already feel sorry for them. What a mess they're in!!

If I were them and after watching the trial thus far, I would be searching hard for a legitimate excuse to back out, lol.

Who said they had tied up sex? Who said they had office sex?

Jodi did. Under oath and the story is circulating all over the internet so it must be true. :floorlaugh:

→This is something I copied from another person's post to WS.
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught.
When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done.
So
either fess up or feel the
wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie.
This is
worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man
you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me
by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you
til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue.
After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to
spit it out.

-----------------------------
These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to
your dire conversation,
that
I hope youread because
you need to read it. Maybe
it will spark human emotion
in you, something that only
seems to exist when it
comes to your own
problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your
sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny
Jones makes you look like a
pure *advertiser censored*, even more to
the people who know you.
You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew
about you he'd spit in ur
face. Sow ould everyone
else. I have never never in
my life been hurt so bad by
someone.
But why do I
even say it because you
don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.
05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your
lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I)
know so well. it freakin
figures
05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I
want you to understand
what I think of you. I want
you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the
worst thing that ever
happened to me

What the hell did she do to elicit this response?????

If I recall correctly, Travis had 7 siblings. Does anyone know the order of the siblings (oldest, youngest, etc) and where Travis was in the order?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Can someone please post the 5:30 picture of TA looking straight into the camera for me? That was a picture that I just assumed he was STANDING and looking through the clear shower door. Last night I was was rewatching the trial where JM was questioning the Expert that recoved the photo's from the camera. He said Travis was sitting in this picture! Did you guys know he was sitting?? Now, I am rethinking the shower pictures. Maybe she did have a gun pointed at him because he looks frightened to me. What do you guys think?
I just am shocked that he is sitting in this picture. This was the last pic of him alive. Very very sad.

I remember more in additional texts... where he refers to her depriving him of his privacy ... That was what lead me to think she got busted for extreme stalking behaviors. Anybody figure what he is so pissed about here?

I was just looking up some timeline stuff. I am guessing here, but in his blog entry of May 18, 2008 he talks about searching for the right one, a woman he wants to marry. It's apparent he is looking and hasn't found this women, obviously this post probably ticked off Jodi a lot. I think not long after, is when his facebook and or email account was hacked into by Jodi. Those texts probably have something to do with that I'd bet.

:slap: Your punishment is to go to Youtube and listen to all 8 days of her direct under Nurmi, all the while pretending you're a juror. While you watch you have to keep track of how many times she says de-edify. That'll snap you back. :seeya:

Oh no. Not the de-edify bit. :floorlaugh:

I also think she thought she needed to get those pesky little fibers into the hallway in some JA-logic fashion so they stretched it out along the hall and he cut it for her hand nooses. Nooses? That about cracked me up.

Sorry for just jumping in on my very first post (thanks for admitting me!), I have been practically consumed by this case - and I didn't even know anything about it until she was on the stand a day away from JM's cross examination. I caught up on YouTube and studied the pics pretty carefully and have some thougths about them, but I'll try to catch up on the rest of the thread before going into my thoughts.

Great first post!! :welcome6:

Your post doesn't address the obvious evidence that he knew she was taking the photos and you don't provide any evidence to support your opinion.

Brainstorming is great, <modsnip>
Neither did the poster who stated that Travis was clearly posing. It's not clear to me that he's posing.:twocents:

Most people are focusing on the trip to Cancun as the trigger for setting JA off. I believe it was the messages from TA on 5/26 stating that she was evil and the worst thing that ever happened to him that doomed him. Whatever she did to provoke these 5/26 messages is the key to the reason behind this murder. JA was in fear of being exposed for whatever she had done.

Also, I have to say something about all these "cheating on me" statements. The only way someone can cheat on you is if you are engaged to be married or are married to the person cheating. Single people who date (and I mean date and not sleeping together) are usually looking for a long term marriage partner. They are free to date as many people as they seem fit and are not "cheating" on each other. There is no committment unless you are engaged or married.

I agree with you that the messages and whatever JA did that caused Travis to send them to her are what caused his murder, not Cancun. Whatever she did caused him to figure out what she really is and she couldn't accept that he wouldn't take her back, so she charmed her way back to him in a plan to kill him. I would love to know what she did that caused him to send her those messages.

What the hell did she do to elicit this response?????
Could that be when she alleged to someone that he abused her and was a pedo? Maybe MM and/or that psychologist? The one whose name she can't remember? Listen to JM question her on Thursday about telling others about Travis' alleged pedo problem BEFORE she was arrested.
ETA: MM was before the killing as I remember.

Hmmm, I wonder why we can't see her answers to him? Is this something Juan is holding back?

It was probably a bunch of misdirection and details without really saying anything and a few lies thrown in, like most of her answers.

I agree.
Let me be lame and copy+paste my theory

I think she seduced him on june 4th. And I think Travis never really thought Jodi Arias was dangerous. She had no criminal record, no past behaviour of harming people. He wanted her for sex and other stuff on june 4th and paid no mind to his previous concerns regarding her.

IMO.
But, but, but...when asked if there was anyone who may have posed a threat to Travis, his friend stated (after having discovered the body), that there was someone...Jodi Arias.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7442...ends-finding-travis-alexander-dead-listen.htm

PS- Your theory is anything but lame. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966