Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And after it was discovered by him, possibly 2005 when he applied for a Mortgage to buy his home? 05 or 06... He would then need to retain an attorney (PPL does not handle criminal cases typically) He would have to retain an attorney to file in California to get this untangled and expunged. Then once done, he has a letter to that effect he needs to keep.

Then they have to file and go before a Judge I believe and ask that his record be corrected and the conviction removed. (there were a few steps to this) Getting it expunged is one, but you have to also go back and formally ask to have it taken off.. something like that..I'll check the details. But if he died June 4, 2006 i would not be shocked if he was not done fixing that?

<snip>

I just saw a report by Beth Karas on the JVM show saying that Greg Alexander (TA's very own brother) was the actual perpetrator of the ID theft of his brother Travis, after he was caught shoplifting and then had a scuffle with the security guard who nabbed him. There was an arrest and apparent conviction. So here's my question: isn't it standard practice for cops to take a mugshot of criminals when they are arrested? This should show that the "Travis" who was arrested was actually Gary.

Sadly, Travis was not close to his two brothers since he moved to Mesa and was subsequently butchered. I wonder if this ID theft incident was the reason for the estrangement between brothers? :(

Also, are the rest of Travis' family LDS?

I just saw a report by Beth Karas on the JVM show saying that Greg Alexander (TA's very own brother) was the actual perpetrator of the ID theft of his brother Travis, after he was caught shoplifting and then had a scuffle with the security guard who nabbed him. There was an arrest and apparent conviction. So here's my question: isn't it standard practice for cops to take a mugshot of criminals when they are arrested? This should show that the "Travis" who was arrested was actually Gary.

Sadly, Travis was not close to his two brothers since he moved to Mesa and was subsequently butchered. I wonder if this ID theft incident was the reason for the estrangement between brothers? :(

If it was Greg and he was convicted why does Travis have the record? Was he convicted under Travis' name too? That just doesn't sound right.

If it was Greg and he was convicted why does Travis have the record? Was he convicted under Travis' name too? That just doesn't sound right.

It happens a lot, especially between siblings. My husbands brother used their youngest brothers information to obtain a duplicate drivers licence. He then proceeded to get in all sorts of trouble. It took YEARS for the youngest to even discover he had a good size record. I think it may finally be straightened out. But I'm not positive.

I also have a friend whose brother gave his information. He found out when they came to his house and arrested him for failing to show up for court. Iirc that time it resolved fairly quickly.

I got back from my weekend trip to Phoenix (actually stayed in Tempe), today. I wish they would have had trial this Monday! I could have sat in on a morning session.

Anyhow, something came to me today. I keep wondering why jodi doesn't stick to the script - that she was terrified of Travis because he abused her physically AND sexually. It has been odd to me that she admits to liking the sex "very much so" and adds weird little lies about Travis proposing and how much she loves him and what a great guy he was, etc.

I just realized that probably ALL of that, especially the sex (and the proposal), was for Mimi Hall's benefit. This is a clear case of "if I can't have you, nobody will". But she wants to stick it to Mimi and any other woman who she fears Travis felt was better than her. So, Travis loved her, thought she was beautiful, wanted to marry her and gave her great sex.

Even facing death she is so obsessed with besting someone like Mimi, she can't help but veer from the script.

The last woman executed in AZ was iirc in the 1930's. She was hung, and her head came off in the process. That qualifies for "unusual" at least.

Proof that her head wasn't screwed on right.

Yes it was back in 1930 and it was the first time they allowed women to witness an execution at the prison.

The witnesses stood on the lower level of the gallows, and when the body dropped from the upper level, the head separated from the body, and rolled face up directly in front of the witnesses. Five people fainted and AZ promptly switched method of execution from hanging to the gas chamber.

http://www.rarenewspapers.com/view/580217
http://murderpedia.org/female.D/d/dugan-eva.htm

Fear of misuse of such information, plus stigma, prevents science from moving forward with isolating genes and developing therapies to treat incipient mental illness.

I think it's ironic that I know by heart the four characteristics of a dangerous mole, thanks to public information dissemination but no acronym to help a parent recognize serious mental illness in a child. There is no mandatory reporting for violent children! I think this is a huge oversight, part of a mentality that says we can't solve it all, so let's not do anything.

Before he died, my son told me he wanted to kill strangers. "Why harm people who have done you no harm?" He answered, "So they will stop laughing at me." I took him to public health psychiatrist who would not talk to me at all --he said there was no money for that, they could only talk to the patient. Of course he didn't tell the doctor he was homicidal, so the result of that day's visit was the instruction for him to stop drinking and then come back and report if he still had any symptoms of anxiety.

Another time (one of many) I took him to the emergency room, on the way he said he would seriously injure the first tech who laid a hand on him. I wanted to tell the med tech and tried to take him aside and he said this to me, "There is nothing we need to talk about that we can't say in front of your son. Let's show some respect, shall we."

We do not have to have genome mapping to start taking the reports of parents and teachers that a child is DANGEROUS, that he loves causing pain and needs treatment.

Honestly, when he died I was relieved that my son did not take innocent people with him. Although the grieving was absolutely horrible, there was a fear that I had learned to live with, a tension that I never knew was there, it was lifted.

I could feel your pain in your post, blessings to you.

It happens a lot, especially between siblings. My husbands brother used their youngest brothers information to obtain a duplicate drivers licence. He then proceeded to get in all sorts of trouble. It took YEARS for the youngest to even discover he had a good size record. I think it may finally be straightened out. But I'm not positive.

I also have a friend whose brother gave his information. He found out when they came to his house and arrested him for failing to show up for court. Iirc that time it resolved fairly quickly.

Just thought I would throw this out there,

I have seen the word expunge used here a few times and having a record expunged is different from this as it is supposedly mistaken identity.

Here is a link on expunging criminal records

http://www.saclaw.lib.ca.us/pages/expunging-criminal-records.aspx

Yes it was back in 1930 and it was the first time they allowed women to witness an execution at the prison.

The witnesses stood on the lower level of the gallows, and when the body dropped from the upper level, the head separated from the body, and rolled face up directly in front of the witnesses. Five people fainted and AZ promptly switched method of execution from hanging to the gas chamber.

I've always wondered when they used the guillotine or like in the above case her head detached quickly...if the owner of the head had a moment of recognition their head left their body and hit the ground.

Yeah...yeah... I know I'm weird.

I had the same reaction KSCornFed had; the reference to the choking seemed to come out of nowhere and was incomplete. I have looked for the first time that she mentioned it and have not been able to find it.

Apparently there's some reference to it on Day 17, Feb 12 or 13 -- I'm watching it now to see where she first mentions it.

Here's the link:

[video=youtube;MS-lKLdasyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-lKLdasyM[/video]

I also wonder if she DIDNT drop the camera on the tile to piss him off! She inserts half truths to a lot of her comments.

Our katie is in the limousine, then the hotel room, posting pictures on her threat Getting ready for the Ricki Lake Show tomorrow that she's going to be interviewed for.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I know that Tanisha is LDS but I dont know about the others. I saw an interview Beth K. did with Tanisha and Steven (on the hln website) and Steven talked about never knowing what was going to happen in the future and to not let precious time go to waste and to let differences go. I got the feeling there had been rifts in the past but he didnt elaborate.

I got back from my weekend trip to Phoenix (actually stayed in Tempe), today. I wish they would have had trial this Monday! I could have sat in on a morning session.

Anyhow, something came to me today. I keep wondering why jodi doesn't stick to the script - that she was terrified of Travis because he abused her physically AND sexually. It has been odd to me that she admits to liking the sex "very much so" and adds weird little lies about Travis proposing and how much she loves him and what a great guy he was, etc.

I just realized that probably ALL of that, especially the sex (and the proposal), was for Mimi Hall's benefit. This is a clear case of "if I can't have you, nobody will". But she wants to stick it to Mimi and any other woman who she fears Travis felt was better than her. So, Travis loved her, thought she was beautiful, wanted to marry her and gave her great sex.

Even facing death she is so obsessed with besting someone like Mimi, she can't help but veer from the script.

Oh how morbidly gross that her head rolled into the gallery where the spectators were sitting.
If could she could have seen that (out of body) she would have been hysterical with laughter. She never displayed fear.

I've always wondered when they used the guillotine or like in the above case her head detached quickly...if the owner of the head had a moment of recognition their head left their body and hit the ground.

Yeah...yeah... I know I'm weird.

I wonder about that too, considering it takes brain up to 6 minutes without oxygen to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth