Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that true????? Why is it an afternoon start time? DARRRRNNNNN. I have an appt. at 3 pm so I thought I'd just miss the tail end.

The trial in now on YOUR timezone. AZ doesn't go on daylight savings and will be on Pacific time zone from now on. HTH.

I bet there is video of her buying the gas can. The local cases here, there is ALWAYS a security photo from Walmart.
They found the pictures of an accomplice here walking out of Walmart with a prepaid phone. He was carrying it, without a bag, holding the receipt. They know he carried it to the parking lot, to the suspect waiting in his vehicle.

Also, the realization that Jodi was living with DB and a 5 year old son?? I can not get past the thought of if the child was abused by her in any way.
Emotional abuse, taunting him, neglect.
I hope DB had him checked, or if his mother is in the picture, that she was vigilant.

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.

It could have happened like she claimed as far as the refund, but where's the gas can she supposedly returned? They would have had to scan the barcode or something in order to have a record, otherwise employees could just take money whenever they please and attribute it to a cash refund of under $25. I think that's the point Juan was trying to make when he said they had no record of any gas can being returned that day, it had nothing to do with the actual "refund" (that she never got). :twocents:

You are awesome for posting this, but to me it's pretty simple, add an hour to whatever time difference you were before DLS.

I don't get why this is so hard. It isn't rocket science! :giggle:

Probably the same reason margins keep getting blown. lol Could someone explain what not to do? ty

If this has been posted before I apologize for the duplication, but I am WAY behind. The Huff Post published that LE are busy now clearing up the recently outed "arrest record". I'm glad they're finally getting around to that, now that another family member has had to have their personal life dragged through the muck and splashed in the papers. :tsktsk: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/travis-alexander-arrest-record_n_2861418.html.

ETA: And I admire his brother for stepping up immediately to clear Travis' name. TA's family had a rough beginning, but it seems he's worked hard to beat his demons. I send my blessings to Travis' whole family. I so want to see an end to this trial, and some resolution for them. I also bless our katiecoolady for letting them know our thoughts are with them. :angel:

Oh great not back tomorrow until 1 p.m. AZ time :banghead: that's 4 p.m. my time. I agreed to go into work at 4 for a few hours :furious: I thought they would be back at their usual a.m. time. Oh well it will be on youtube.

Is that true????? Why is it an afternoon start time? DARRRRNNNNN. I have an appt. at 3 pm so I thought I'd just miss the tail end.
:what:
EEEKKKKKKKK :doh: sorry I messed up the start time, its 10am AZ (1pm EST), I corrected my post.

Sorry didn't mean to give people a heart attack/headache from the banging head.

:hug: Please forgive me for my fog brain..

This is correct now:
I added this to my sig line... hopefully this will help those that were/are confused with the time zones. :)

The judge told the jury to be back at 10amAZ time (1pm EST) tomorrow (Wed, March 13).

2ymjfih.png

Um, I think court begins at 10 tomorrow morning... 1:00 Eastern. At least that's what's posted on the court docket.

Correct for start time. I think some were trying to figure out the afternoon start time (after lunch)

CR2008-031021 3/13/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

I copied the above from the court calender....it still shows 10:30AM AZ time, where does the above posted get 1pm AZ time?????:waitasec:

At the end of Thursday's session the judge clearly said to the jury to return at 10:00 am (AZ time) not the usual 10:30. It's on the youtube vid of the session
Not sure if something has changed since

Except for O.J. That verdict also sent me through the roof.

Lots of trials I've followed closely left me beyond furious! After every one ...I swear I'll never follow another...apparently, I lie to myself all the time:)

There was O.J., Robert Blake, Phil Spector's first trial, Cynthia Sommer ( was wrongfully convicted) Michael Jackson. Casey Anthony.

This may have been mentioned already, I can't keep up, these threads move fast.

The image on Jodi's blog is not hers.
Here is a link to the original image.
http://kashif-ali.com/2011/10/visiting-china/

I am a professional landscape photographer and it makes me cringe whenever she is described as a professional photographer. She was a girl with a camera who perhaps wanted to become a professional photographer someday, but she had a long way to go before she could legitimately claim to be a "pro".

<modsnip>

I happen to enjoy some of her work.
beautiful-china-1.jpg

CR2008-031021 3/13/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

I copied the above from the court calender....it still shows 10:30AM AZ time, where does the above posted get 1pm AZ time?????:waitasec:

The above poster (me) wanted to just make sure people were paying attention to me me me :floorlaugh: by stating the wrong time. :doh: I corrected my original post.

The judge told the jurors to be back on Wed March 13 at 10am AZ time (1pm EST)

Yes, I live in EST and was only thinking of myself when I posted that. :floorlaugh:

At the very beginning of the trial, I remember she said the reason that she did this was because he attacked her. In my opinion, she was referring to he attacked her with words. What I had never noticed were the words that she used in this. That the spitting in the face. And remember how she said on stand the other day that he was spitting, no it was water perhaps!

As we have all been saying, mark her words. Everything she says has something to do with something in the past it seems.

Moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That is why Abe and others have referred to her as a female Kaiser Soze (See the film Usual Suspects played by Kevin Spacey)

Good evening everyone! :seeya:

Watching NG...........cross examination of JA!!! Juan is making her brain scramble. :great:

Oh great not back tomorrow until 1 p.m. AZ time :banghead: that's 4 p.m. my time. I agreed to go into work at 4 for a few hours :furious: I thought they would be back at their usual a.m. time. Oh well it will be on youtube.

OH NO,
Did they reschedule court tomorrow? :confused: That will be 4pm for me as well! So does that mean the trial is only going to be 3 and 1/2 hours tomorrow? Because we all know that 4:30 is the DROP DEAD end time.
Oh lawdy I'm having withdrawls as it is, and now I have to wait all day long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876