Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The above poster (me) wanted to just make sure people were paying attention to me me me :floorlaugh: by stating the wrong time. :doh: I corrected my original post.

The judge told the jurors to be back on Wed March 13 at 10am AZ time (1pm EST)

Yes, I live in EST and was only thinking of myself when I posted that. :floorlaugh:

:lol: Tigerbalm, you are on your own tomorrow!

I won't be here! I'll count on you you to keep everyone on track!

:bow:

LOL @ Bravo ~ you got me good....and I've got feeling you got yourself too.
So the trial starts at 10:00 Arizona time, which is 1 pm here in KY

:blushing: It was my fault, my brain was in a foggy scramble and gave Bravo a headache from the head banging.

ETA: Oh btw, did everyone read last week that KY was recalled :giggle:

Thanks TigerBalm....on EST here too and went into a panic when I saw the later time....I wondered if you had an inside track on a time change so glad still 1p EST.....I am ready to see Juan Rumble! :great::great:

whew, I'm EST and heart was racing, I was getting ready to look up the website :rollercoaster:

I think 10am is 6pm for me!
But to be safe I'll log in at 5
Oh who am I kidding, I'll be popping in and out as soon as I wake up lol.

6 pm is correct. Too funny. I can do time zones all day long (I guess because I travel so much) but I can't exchange $ worth a darn. lol. I just exchange $100 (US) and when it's gone ... I spent $100. lol

:lol: Tigerbalm, you are on your own tomorrow!

I won't be here! I'll count on you you to keep everyone on track!

:bow:

HAHA oh boy, everyone is in trouble then for realz ;)

If it makes you feel any better, my immediate reaction was YUCK. For one thing, he's way too pretty. Really can't be interested in a man who spends more time in front of the mirror than me. So not all women are into the eye candy! :floorlaugh:

I thought I was the only one with this opinion so I kept quiet. I agree that it's a turn off, at least to me, when a man is vain and too interested in his physical appearance; not impressed by primpy men, lol. To each his own of course.

Since this is an anonymous bulletin board, I will admit that I can't tell my left from my right. It's apparently some kind of learning disability. I'm going to blame this time change problem on the same thing. :floorlaugh:

Close fingers on both hands, except your 2 pointers and 2 thumbs. Now hold both hands up and look at them. The one which looks like an "L" is your left hand; the one that looks like a backward "L" is your right.

Court tomorrow:

10:00AM Pacfic and Arizona as us west coasters are on the same time as AZ thanks to Daylight Savings. ;)

If you listened closely to JA's testimony about her teen-age years then I would not exactly call her a "good girl". The physical abuse she claimed was nothing more than regular discipline for an out of control teen. At 15 she was dating an 18 year old unemployed illegal immigrant named Bobby Juarez and her parents did not approve of the relationship. At 17 when she was grounded for 3 months for skipping school she decided instead to move in with Bobby and got to work to support them. She ended up quitting school at the end of her junior year which she finished with D's and F's for her grades. I would be willing to bet that the car she was driving at the time was given to her by her parents. She have a fairly normal middle class childhood. She claimed that they moved around a lot so it was hard to make friends, yet then we learned that she only moved twice. Just another example of Jodi's embellishment of facts.

BBM

I agree. I cannot imagine how I would have dealt with behavior like that. We had the usual teen problems, like hearing about them attending a Beer Pong party or getting a bad 'progress' report. :slap: But I cannot imagine my DD dropping out with failing grades and then moving in with some weird penniless guy. :eek:

:floorlaugh:
Close fingers on both hands, except your 2 pointers and 2 thumbs. Now hold both hands up and look at them. The one which looks like an "L" is your left hand; the one that looks like a backward "L" is your right.

Thanks. I have problems with left and right.

I'd like to debunk a Walmart receipt myth.

snipped from http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. What's Walmart's No Receipt Returns Policy?
Walmart's No Receipt policy applies to items returned in a store only. When you return an item without a receipt, you have the option of receiving a cash refund (for purchases under $25), a Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (for purchases over $25) or making an even exchange for the product. We also follow any manufacturer's warranties.

You can make up to three No Receipt returns within a 45 day period.

I do this respectfully to inform those who believe she had to get a gift card if not producing the receipt. I just heard it on JVM again from a caller.

Do I believe she returned it, uh no. But if she did, it could happen like she said.

She had a RECIEPT .... we all saw in in court. The above does not apply. IMO

Ohhhh, that's so hot...:floorlaugh:

BBM

I agree. I cannot imagine how I would have dealt with behavior like that. We had the usual teen problems, like hearing about them attending a Beer Pong party or getting a bad 'progress' report. :slap: But I cannot imagine my DD dropping out with failing grades and then moving in with some weird penniless guy. :eek:

I had a hell raising teen (girl) and the teen years were pure hell.

:what:
EEEKKKKKKKK :doh: sorry I messed up the start time, its 10am AZ (1pm EST), I corrected my post.

Sorry didn't mean to give people a heart attack/headache from the banging head.

:hug: Please forgive me for my fog brain..

This is correct now:
Since the Central time zone covers the most area, I think "we" should be able to rule on weather or not there is DLS in all the states. Just for the record, I vote NO. lol

Sorry, I've tried everything. I can read backwards as well as I can frontwards, so that doesn't work. The only thing that was slightly (and only slightly) helpful was getting married, because I knew the wedding ring went on the left hand.

:blushing: It was my fault, my brain was in a foggy scramble and gave Bravo a headache from the head banging.

ETA: Oh btw, did everyone read last week that KY was recalled :giggle:

:eek: The state or the jelly?

You're not alone. If Jodi is given the DP, she will automatically get State funded and lengthy appeals. Besides, I think death would be too easy for her. She needs to live a very long life in a tiny cage with the vivid memories of what she's done.

I'm 100% against judicially mandated DP in any case. It didn't return my loved one to me or lessen the loss. There was no 'closure'. The crime rate did not decrease. All it did was affect and punish those who loved and cherished the executed one.

I wish there was some way to constantly remind Jodi while in prison of the pain she caused, instead of being able to compartmentalize it into a dusty forgotten file in her brain. She needs to remember prison is not the focus; it is her crime.

Well I feel sure I could think of some very fitting punishments for JA. Unfortunately, most or all would most certainly be considered illegal or at least sure not to get any kudos from the ACLU, LOL,:rolleyes:

I can't tell mine either, my trick is to imagine I'm writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!