Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On her support site, they are all ready with their comeback. They are saying it was a kerosene can, not a gas can, so Juan is mistaken if he just says that there were no returned gas cans. I will be curious to see if that is their explanation in court too.
If Walmart checks their record, they will check the UPS code, not the item name. (They're attached - the item name and code regardless.) If the UPS code was returned, it will be in their files. It won't matter if JM refers to it as a gas can or as a kerosene can; they will check the product code.

moo

Hope the DV experts are getting like retirement level payday for their testimony bc their credibility is going to be as valuable as a used piece of toilet paper.

BBM

What a post.

Used toilet paper birds of a feather, they've got a lot in common. Blood money in exchange for complete soul surrender. I sure hope it's worth it.

I visited the site about a week ago before they became fixated on the arrest record. Last week they were working themselves into a lather about PD/Flores planting incriminating evidence against Jodi. Oh boy.

Sounds like a bunch misinformed inmature people!

Now if we could find someone that works at Walmart to find out what those other 2 items she bought are. I know one of them is facial cleaner, but why would she need 2 of them and what are the other 2 items? Could it be HAIR COLOR???? :waitasec:

The phone number of the Walmart is on the receipt

831-751-0231

A manager there might know

On her support site, they are all ready with their comeback. They are saying it was a kerosene can, not a gas can, so Juan is mistaken if he just says that there were no returned gas cans. I will be curious to see if that is their explanation in court too.

Someone needs to tell the nutters that a kerosene can is a gas can.... Gasoline kerosene deisel... They are all fuels and she purchased a can to hold fuel...

She had taken pictures of DB in the shower that he was not happy about (and did not know about). I also think the one photo of the "peen" is him - if you look at still photos of his hands and compare the fingers in that picture - they are identical (see attachment - hopefully I attached it!).

I truly believe that, just as she made recordings and took photos to ruin any future relationship for Travis, she has dirt on DB and MM to make them WELL beyond nervous.

Just my 2 cents.

So maybe she had a compromising pic or two of him, would that put him in a position to lie for her in a murder trial? It doesn't add up for me. It would have to be really, really bad to risk to consequences of lying!

moo

Someone needs to tell the nutters that a kerosene can is a gas can.... Gasoline kerosene deisel... They are all fuels and she purchased a can to hold fuel...

Hyper literal groupies emulating their queen. :banghead:

So maybe she had a compromising pic or two of him, would that put him in a position to lie for her in a murder trial? It doesn't add up for me. It would have to be really, really bad to risk to consequences of lying!

moo

Maybe she threatened to claim that he was a pedophile. Maybe she had letters supposedly admitting it (just like those she claimed about TA) SS would remove his son from his care. Maybe he loves his son enough to lie for her? :waitasec:

It was much discussed a while back. I thought it could be hair dye as well but after a bit more research, I also came to the conclusion that it was a spray on sunscreen. We don't have definite proof though and I am still curious. Mostly, as to why she would be purchasing two spray-on sunscreens.
If it was hair dye she would have needed to buy two boxes because my hair is long and it takes two boxes to cover the whole head.

Guarantee you Jodi will have the last word and will say the companies made a mistake!

Yes and after Juan's questions on Thursday, I bet she knows he is going to get some sort of documentation and she has already concocted something in her mind to say. No one with a brain will buy it, though.

How can a man with his neck slit and mortally wounded! Possibly ! body slam her

Juan left us Thursday with the aha! moment of the mysterious ~$19.00 purchase that he suggested was exactly the 5 gal. of gas needed to fill the 3rd can. Nurmi interrupted, shouting something about it being for food, not gas. Hopefully, we shall see evidence it was indeed gas. 15 hours and counting...

Yes and after Juan's questions on Thursday, I bet she knows he is going to get some sort of documentation and she has already concocted something in her mind to say. No one with a brain will buy it, though.

Luckily Juan locked her into agreeing that she returned it to the same store she bought it from.

It's Neutrogena sunscreen.

Now if we could find someone that works at Walmart to find out what those other 2 items she bought are. I know one of them is facial cleaner, but why would she need 2 of them and what are the other 2 items? Could it be HAIR COLOR???? :waitasec:

She had taken pictures of DB in the shower that he was not happy about (and did not know about). I also think the one photo of the "peen" is him - if you look at still photos of his hands and compare the fingers in that picture - they are identical (see attachment - hopefully I attached it!).

I truly believe that, just as she made recordings and took photos to ruin any future relationship for Travis, she has dirt on DB and MM to make them WELL beyond nervous.

Just my 2 cents.

Those really do look like DBs hands...OMG

I love when Juan tells her

"Whatever term you want to use.

That's all

What can nurmi possibly do or say to counteract if jm has walmart ! And What can she make up
We already know she can't help herself! With her fabricated stories.

Maybe she threatened to claim that he was a pedophile. Maybe she had letters supposedly admitting it (just like those she claimed about TA) SS would remove his son from his care. Maybe he loves his son enough to lie for her? :waitasec:

I don't know. Whatever it could be would have to be really awful to side with someone who savagely murdered someone.

:waitasec:

I cannot fathom it. That's why I find it so strange. And it's not just one person (DB) but two! (MM)...

At this point, both must have consulted lawyers and both must understand the media attention this case has had. Without question DB was lawyered up before he ever hit the stand (no face- just hands)...

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member