Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. so my colleague gave me the "rundown" on straight razors...

They do not stay "locked" in place, therefore would be very difficult to stab and cut through tissue. ie: throat

That debunks my theory that Jodi used Travis' straight razor.

She paid cash

jg4dg5.jpg

I'm still so curious about the two facial cleansers and two spray sunblock items!???

Hope the DV experts are getting like retirement level payday for their testimony bc their credibility is going to be as valuable as a used piece of toilet paper.

I am loving some Mark Eiglarsh tonite. "There is nothing sexy about a stalker". Ya think???? So glad Dr. Drew has seen the light. I never watch him most of the time, but past couple of nights it's been good.

Not only do I luv to look at Mark. I luv to hear what he has to say. Such a voice of reason.

I think the point JM was making is that Walmart had no record of anyone returning that particular item, receipt or not, at the time or place that she said she did.

IMO, he did not say that they had no record, and was giving her rope to lie not knowing (although through discoery, she should know if the prosecutor did have that information? The reason I saw this is because HE PULLED A JODI, as he stated in his question not that they did have that information, but phrased it as "would it surprise you " as the qualifier beginning the sentence.
:moo:

She must have misspoken.

"The jury is currently made up of 18 people, four of whom are alternates, in case one of the official 12 jurors falls ill or has to be excused from the jury ahead of deliberations.

The jury is made up of seven women, all in their thirties and forties, and 11 men, nine of whom are over the age of 40."

Source: ABC News
Apology, Truth Detector, I didn't see your post. :blushing:

Wasn't there a request to keep the sex video out! I'm confused now

I think I understand now what your post was referring to, that they were going to play the sex audio tape in it's entirety, versus only the bits and pieces she wanted played. Another reason for her tears.

My post was in response to the other poster regarding the death penalty, that she was crying because the judge refused to take the death penalty off the table. This was reportedly the same day they played the sex audio tape.

Well, if nothing else, we can both be confused together, lol.

Would we really expect anything else from them? I wish there was a way for the family to go after that site..at least some of the derogatory things they post. Unfortunately TA family has much more important things to deal with now.

BTW, there has been a few videos posted on about this arrest. You can find them by putting in (travis alexander's police record)

I visited the site about a week ago before they became fixated on the arrest record. Last week they were working themselves into a lather about PD/Flores planting incriminating evidence against Jodi. Oh boy.

AWWWWW! Just when I was beginning to admire you for your thought provoking posts!

Yes , Burr is funny, but the guy has some real anger issues with women. Wonder what mommy did to him. Maybe he finds it easy to get his comedy material, because he is a jerk, and women have figured that out!!

We don't all belong on Pedestals, but we also don't All belong to "Sociopaths Anonymous" I am not even sure Jodie is a sociopath. She has never had any prior history of this type of behavior---This was like a One Time Deal--Obsession might be a better word for a Mental break of some kind. NOT that she is excused for her actions.Never!

I have a question: Why do some women tend to generalize anything said about a women to all women?

How do you get from what I described as "benign sexism", the tendency to give undeserving women the benefit of the doubt -- that is treating Jodi Arias as a member of a group rather than a sick and twisted individual regardless of gender -- using the cliched metaphor of "putting on a pedestal" to a claim that I think women belong to "sociopaths anonymous"? If I'm talking about a particular kind of person, do I really have to qualify in every instance that I am not talking about all people? Or do I only have to do that when talking about a particular type of woman, which I think Burr was referring to as well.

If a woman recounts a tale of abuse at the hands of a man, is your first response to her "Pttft! Not all men are like that!" Then why do you do that when Burr is talking about his screwed up relationship? Trust me, what Burr is describing, that belittling chipping away is a form of emotional and psychological abuse. As a guy who was once in a relationship with a Borderline Personality, you have no idea.

Burr talking about his personal experience gets rewarded with a claim that he has anger issues towards all women? Really?

I suspect if Bill Burr had a vagina and was talking about men, you would say "you go girl". That's the benign sexism I was talking about. And that's why, as much as she deserves the death penalty, more than most men on death row, Jodi Arias might yet get a pass.

It's a bizarre sort of group identification when I talk about sociopathic women and you key in on that as though I'm busting on women, rather than busting on sociopaths.

It does explain something I find rather bizarre. Watching the HLN talking heads there are still some that are backing Jodi Arias' claims of being abused. One, just tonight repeated the canard that Travis Said in the "sex tape" that he likes 12 year old girls. The only reason I can find for that sort of willful ignorance is that these women are doing that calculus that it benefits women as a whole if claims of abuse are accepted without question, even when they are spurious, and if there's a dead guy in the mix, that's a sacrifice they are willing to make.

I dunno, maybe sometimes "anger issues" are justifiable.

IMO, he did not say that they had no record, and was giving her rope to lie not knowing (although through discoery, she should know if the prosecutor did have that information? The reason I saw this is because HE PULLED A JODI, as he stated in his question not that they did have that information, but phrased it as "would it surprise you " as the qualifier beginning the sentence.
:moo:
Sounds like after today, they WILL have those hard copies of the evidence to meet Juan's "bluff". Juan knows what the records say, and IMO, is just getting her to lie some more before he smacks her down.
I hope it's tomorrow - I can't wait to see her face and hear her wild explanation.

I am really perplexed by DB's unwillingness to admit to loaning her the gas cans. It took JM asking him at least a couple of times and then he answered VERY quietly. The same when first asked about the remote. He said he didn't remember her coming back at all. Then he said he did. Why on earth would he not just tell the truth when first asked? JM also asked him if when JA came back, she was with MM. He answered "no". Why would JM ask him that? And where has MM disappeared to? He was supposedly posting on the innocent JA website in January and has not been heard from since then. JM asks JA about a statement that MM made in January 2013.

Lots of "weirdness" from these two!

moo

Also quite surprised they will still testify after hearing her testimony, which is a disgrace to true victims of abuse. However, what money buys......

:doh:

StephenieHart PI posted an informative post on being an expert who testifies. I'll try to find it. :seeya:

Now if we could find someone that works at Walmart to find out what those other 2 items she bought are. I know one of them is facial cleaner, but why would she need 2 of them and what are the other 2 items? Could it be HAIR COLOR???? :waitasec:

I believe the consensus was Neutrogena Sunscreen.

I am really perplexed by DB's unwillingness to admit to loaning her the gas cans. It took JM asking him at least a couple of times and then he answered VERY quietly. The same when first asked about the remote. He said he didn't remember her coming back at all. Then he said he did. Why on earth would he not just tell the truth when first asked? JM also asked him if when JA came back, she was with MM. He answered "no". Why would JM ask him that? And where has MM disappeared to? He was supposedly posting on the innocent JA website in January and has not been heard from since then. JM asks JA about a statement that MM made in January 2013.

Lots of "weirdness" from these two!

moo

I think she has something incriminating on both of them and they are scared chitless. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie