Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias used her CREDIT CARD?DEBIT though and the refund would HAVE to go back on the card would it not???? That has been my experience anyway and you do NOT have the option to receive cash. That is where she is screwed in her lies.

Some large retailers will give a cash refund if the purchase was made with a DEBIT card. Not sure about a credit card or Walmart, however.

MOO

Arias used her CREDIT CARD?DEBIT though and the refund would HAVE to go back on the card would it not???? That has been my experience anyway and you do NOT have the option to receive cash. That is where she is screwed in her lies.

I have used my Debit at Wally World and for returns I believe that if it is UNDER $25.00 they will give you the CASH back. I have always asked for the CASH back.

I think JA stated the cash back was $12.00.

HTH

Yep, time stands still for them. No iPhone5 for them! Limited news, the rest of the world keeps moving, changing and growing. In prison I imagine its like Ground Hog Day, especially on death row. Everyday the same....

Such a shame it is, too. Sux to be them.
icon10.gif

Can you say this other site, please?
The Jodi Arias is Innocent site. There's another site called Casey Anthony is Innocent and they're run by the same person. Not hard to find on the web.

I think I'm more confused now. This was in April, yet the sex audio tape was May 10th? How could that possibly be?

I've got a high-level timeline to dig up. But, yes:

April 2008 = You have 15min text
5/10/2008 = phone sex
5/26/2008 = sociopath/worst thing to happen to me text + "dildo w/a heartbeat" FB direct message

5/28/2008 = PaPa Arias' .25 caliber gun gets stolen

I think I'm more confused now. This was in April, yet the sex audio tape was May 10th? How could that possibly be?

Yeah, I agree.

From what we've read allegedly from Travis doesn't seem to match his actions.

How can someone understandably be this upset and yet, have phone sex with her in the following week(s)?

Or how can someone be this pissed----after having two sets of tires slashed----suspicious Jodi is hacking into his cyber accounts----- and suspects Jodi sneaking into his house----have a tryst with her on June 4th?
It makes no consistent sense.

I wonder if between June 4th and July 17 (when she was arrested) if she tweaked her paper trails? I mean, could she have modified dates and photos and phone calls?
I know there's an app where you can pretend someone is calling you but it's really a fake call. I'm pretty sure that was available in 2008. Maybe not.

But something doesn't feel fluid between Travis' words and Travis' actions.
Anyone agree?

I have used my Debit at Wally World and for returns I believe that if it is UNDER $25.00 they will give you the CASH back. I have always asked for the CASH back.

HTH

Ahhh...thanks for the info! That is very possible, I will go find out WALMART Return Policy cause it's driving me nuts not knowing for sure! Our family does NOT shop at WALMART for social and political reasons and I haven't set foot in one of those stores in close to 10 years so I really wouldn't know just from what friends have said. LOL! :banghead:

What request? I'm totally confused by your post. Are you referencing my earlier post, (below), which was in response to them not taking the death penalty off the table, IIRC. I just really have no idea what you mean... :confused:

Wasn't there a request to keep the sex video out! I'm confused now

5/10/2008 = phone sex
5/26/2008 = sociopath/worst thing to happen to me text + "dildo w/a heartbeat" FB direct message

BBM

Wow..first time I've seen that. Was there any response from JA in between the extended text and the FB message?

Very good discussion on Dr. Drew tonight. Very valid points regarding Jodi lying about the abuse. Horrid. Horrid for the true victims in this world. Panel appalled that there will be "Experts" to testify in her Defense to such.

Yep, time stands still for them. No iPhone5 for them! Limited news, the rest of the world keeps moving, changing and growing. In prison I imagine its like Ground Hog Day, especially on death row. Everyday the same....

I was also thinking about this ^^^^!

Watching the Late News the other night, can you imagine those in prison never ever have to any reason to ever in their life care what the WEATHER is like …
GAWD. Can you just imagine THAT life. :jail:

What a biased tool!

When I was growing up my parents had friends that they grew up with in the neighborhood and married each other. No one talked about domestic violence then. I remember my mom and I going to visit them one weekend. I had to be about 8 -9 years old. I don't know what started it but, the wife was ironing in the kitchen....and my mom and I were sitting at the kitchen bar just chatting. When the husband came into the room....wife attacked him and burned him with the iron. My mom grabbed my hand and we ran out. I was horrified beyond words. ....

A few years later she chased him down the street with the car, she hit him and ran him once, threw it in reverse and ran over him again. That wasn't enough. She removed her huge wedge heel and began beating him in the head with it ....cops had to drag her away. He lived. Lost both his legs and nothing happened to her. The husband loved her and wouldn't press charges.

5/10/2008 = phone sex

Also ja said she returned to Yreka sometime between April 1st and April 10th
iirc, trying to find it all.

Casey (Jordon?)on Dr Drew just said the jury is made up of 11 men and one woman??? How would she know this? I thought the alternates weren't ousted until after the trial was over, and deliberations started?
Am I wrong about that?

Wasn't there a request to keep the sex video out! I'm confused now

IIRC Defense just wanted Travis's words heard. Not Jodi's. Jodi was not happy bout that. Mom Dad and Brother were in Court that day.

HTH

The reciept gives the price of the can(carbuoy) as 12.97. So she lies again. She paid cash $45 for the items and did not use a debit or credit card.

I was just banned after trying to post the Youtube video. :floorlaugh:

Nah, you have to laugh. They choose the behavior, they choose the consequences. Zero remorse for any/all chuckles, guffaws and knee-slapping at their expense. None.

If you are 'banned' then does it mean that you cannot even read the site ? Because it will not load or come up for me anymore. Maybe they didn't like the link to the HuffPost article with the mugshot that I tried to post? . :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo