Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good discussion on Dr. Drew tonight. Very valid points regarding Jodi lying about the abuse. Horrid. Horrid for the true victims in this world. Panel appalled that there will be "Experts" to testify in her Defense to such.

Aligning themselves with a homicidal maniac won't go unpunished. When their book deals and appearance fees dry up, they'll rue the day. :)

Very good discussion on Dr. Drew tonight. Very valid points regarding Jodi lying about the abuse. Horrid. Horrid for the true victims in this world. Panel appalled that there will be "Experts" to testify in her Defense to such.

Also quite surprised they will still testify after hearing her testimony, which is a disgrace to true victims of abuse. However, what money buys......

:doh:

I know some people are kind of concerned about the DV expert and the psychologist, but if they base their findings on what she told them and it's been proven she is a liar, doesn't that pretty much cancel out what they say? I'm sure Juan will be all over that point when he does his cross. I know it only takes one juror, but I can't imagine any reasonable person falling for it.

Regarding the alleged WALMART gas can refund, Arias used her CREDIT CARD or DEBIT though and the refund would HAVE to go back on the card would it not???? That has been my experience anyway and you do NOT have the option to receive cash. That is where she is screwed in her lies. She could NOT have received cash if she paid with a card!

She paid cash

jg4dg5.jpg

BBM

Wow..first time I've seen that. Was there any response from JA in between the extended text and the FB message?

The 5/26 sociopath text was 1 long text that broke up into 3 messages bc of character limitations. If I remember correctly she replied w/something like "what email?" or "I didn't get an email from you". He then clarified it was FB and she replied w/something like "weird I didn't get a notification email, I'll check" and that's all I've seen.

The FB message was not allowed or has not been entered into evidence yet. Only snippets were read by Det Flores...like "dildo w/a heartbeat".

Yes, I was laughing when Mark Eiglarsh called them clowns. What are these experts thinking? Are they cringing while watching Jodis testimony? Is the money and notoriety worth damaging your professional reputation? It will be interesting to see what they say to justify their belief that Jodi was abused by Travis. And the fog..........LOL.

If you are 'banned' then does it mean that you cannot even read the site ? Because it will not load or come up for me anymore. Maybe they didn't like the link to the HuffPost article with the mugshot that I tried to post? . :giggle:

:floorlaugh:

It must be because the page doesn't load for me either. If they dish it out, they should be able to take it. But empty cans rattle the loudest, I suppose.

I am loving some Mark Eiglarsh tonite. "There is nothing sexy about a stalker". Ya think???? So glad Dr. Drew has seen the light. I never watch him most of the time, but past couple of nights it's been good.

Which is a good segue to this question; why did Jodi have two bank accounts? When asked about those deposits, she said one was for her 'business'. Now what would that be? Waitressing? Photography? Stalking?
Or her budding Pre-Paid Legal business that netted her 1700.00 in 2007? (why didn't she use one of her own lawyers instead of Nurmi? What?..what's that you say?...it's a pyramid scheme? I see!)

Also......someone earlier said they hoped JM can obtain video surveillance of Jodi with the gas can at Walmarts? Why? She's not denying she bought it. She's denying she kept it.

As petty and inconsequential as this lie is, I hope this will do her in. She won't be able to un-ring this bell once it goes off.

When JM asked JA if she had bought gas in Salt Lake City and she replied that she didn't or whatever she said I was so hoping there was a surveillance video at the gas station in SLC filling up 3 gas cans. Wouldn't that be a kick?

Can someone get a hook and pull Lisa Bloom off DD, PERMANENTLY!

Casey (Jordon?)on Dr Drew just said the jury is made up of 11 men and one woman??? How would she know this? I thought the alternates weren't ousted until after the trial was over, and deliberations started?
Am I wrong about that?

She must have misspoken.

"The jury is currently made up of 18 people, four of whom are alternates, in case one of the official 12 jurors falls ill or has to be excused from the jury ahead of deliberations.

The jury is made up of seven women, all in their thirties and forties, and 11 men, nine of whom are over the age of 40."

Source: ABC News

She said he threw a CD (one of those she said she brought to him of church excursion pics) and it bounced off the wall and landed on her head or clipped her bangs or some such, I've been waiting for that CD to come into evidence as it must still be in the office and the only reason she mentioned it. I never believed the office sex thing, she initially told Flores they 'had sex in the bedroom and then down in the office' as if they always did that, when she told it in court he practically raped her in the office. But there must be some evidence in the office she's trying to make seem normally since she'd been in there.

Did they fingerprint her check(s) to see if he'd ever touched them or she brought them with her?
I think she knew her recent prints were in his office because she was digging around in the office after she killed him and before she left his house. Still trying to cover all her bases...

When JM asked JA if she had bought gas in Salt Lake City and she replied that she didn't or whatever she said I was so hoping there was a surveillance video at the gas station in SLC filling up 3 gas cans. Wouldn't that be a kick?

i'd swap all my birthday and christmas/solstice presents for that...
for the next 5 years! :D

Casey (Jordon?)on Dr Drew just said the jury is made up of 11 men and one woman??? How would she know this? I thought the alternates weren't ousted until after the trial was over, and deliberations started?
Am I wrong about that?
Yes - I heard that too. WTHeck?

Regarding the alleged WALMART gas can refund, Arias used her CREDIT CARD or DEBIT though and the refund would HAVE to go back on the card would it not???? That has been my experience anyway and you do NOT have the option to receive cash. That is where she is screwed in her lies. She could NOT have received cash if she paid with a card!

*She didn't use a credit/debit card at Walmart. She paid cash.

Paid $45.00 and received change.

I'd include the image but I'm getting an 'invalid file' error.

Here's a link to the image (thanks TigerBalm!)

http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/WSTigerBalm/media/Jodi%20Arias%20Trial%20%20Day%205%20%20Receipts%20Recovered/237008-2_zps64d8c290.png.html

Also quite surprised they will still testify after hearing her testimony, which is a disgrace to true victims of abuse. However, what money buys......

:doh:

I hear ya. Especially the issue they will speak too. So very sensitive and insulting to true Victims. Could be a Career ender. Karma :floorlaugh:

Am I wrong about that?

Casey is smoking crack...

I was also thinking about this ^^^^!

Watching the Late News the other night, can you imagine those in prison never ever have to any reason to ever in their life care what the WEATHER is like …
GAWD. Can you just imagine THAT life. :jail:

Since there's no air conditioning irrc, I hope they at least care a lot in the summer as they roast in the desert heat.

The Jodi Arias is Innocent site. There's another site called Casey Anthony is Innocent and they're run by the same person. Not hard to find on the web.
Geez... they're run by the same person???:what:
Some people really do need to get a grip on their life, and reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member